232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: gay marriage in the US

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I couldnt give a rat's fucking ass if a man wants to fuck another man in the ass while singing "twinkle twinkle little star" and then get married to him, likewise, i could not give two shits if 3 women dressed as brock lesnar wanted to eat each others' vaginas out to the tune of "freebird" and then do a group marriage of 3.

Who cares even if a man wants to fuck the shit out of a horse or sheep, then marry that sheep, then divorce that sheep, then hire 3 more men to gang-bang that sheep and they all get married?

I could not give a fucking shit.
    Well, if you really don't care about getting cornholed could you stop by my house tomorrow, believe me, you will care by the time you leave my boudoir @brocktonblockbust
    @walrus We were sayng @TitoFan was hung like a stallion, but now you come out with this news...

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I couldnt give a rat's fucking ass if a man wants to fuck another man in the ass while singing "twinkle twinkle little star" and then get married to him, likewise, i could not give two shits if 3 women dressed as brock lesnar wanted to eat each others' vaginas out to the tune of "freebird" and then do a group marriage of 3.

Who cares even if a man wants to fuck the shit out of a horse or sheep, then marry that sheep, then divorce that sheep, then hire 3 more men to gang-bang that sheep and they all get married?

Well, if you really don't care about getting cornholed could you stop by my house tomorrow, believe me, you will care by the time you leave my boudoir @brocktonblockbust
    @walrus We were sayng @TitoFan was hung like a stallion, but now you come out with this news...

See Brock? Seems @walrus may have been hiding his own "little" secret.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

See Brock? Seems @walrus may have been hiding his own "little" secret.
    Yes, I. Of Irish heritage so the key word is little

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, I'm not sure about a bakery denying a cake to a gay marriage. But aren't the Bakery owners entitled to deny service to customers. We had a couple cases in the US that ended up in court but I forgot the rulings. The courts can't demand churches that don't believe in gay marriage perform ceremonies but I can see some radical couples trying to push that issue as well. The only thing that could change gay marriage, which is now the law of the land, is a constitutional amendment which would probably fail. I would like to see it go back to the states to make the decision, still posses at the supreme court.
    The bakery thing is a complicated issue for me.

On one hand, no, you're not allowed to deny service to an individual based on their colour/gender/creed/sexuality/ect. Nobody should have the right to deny service to anyone. A pizza place can't say "we don't serve gays", a grocery store can't say "we don't serve blacks", ect.

However, I don't think the government has any right to dictate what kinds of services and products and establishment offers. I don't think a bakery should be forced to carry gay-friendly products. I don't think it should be a crime for a bakery to not carry the supplies to create a gay-friendly cake (two grooms/brides figure, whatever). I don't think people should be forced to carry "gay" products.
    But if you have a service where you make cakes and will put a message on it, you better be ready to write some gay shit on that cake.

To deny services to gays is just such a cunty thing to do. What does it accomplish? Pray to your god and tell him "listen, I know there's a lot of fag shit going on right now but I want you to know I don't like and have nothing to do with it" and you should be good, right?
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    Yes, I'm not sure about a bakery denying a cake to a gay marriage. But aren't the Bakery owners entitled to deny service to customers. We had a couple cases in the US that ended up in court but I forgot the rulings. The courts can't demand churches that don't believe in gay marriage perform ceremonies but I can see some radical couples trying to push that issue as well. The only thing that could change gay marriage, which is now the law of the land, is a constitutional amendment which would probably fail. I would like to see it go back to the states to make the decision, still posses at the supreme court.
    The bakery thing is a complicated issue for me.

On one hand, no, you're not allowed to deny service to an individual based on their colour/gender/creed/sexuality/ect. Nobody should have the right to deny service to anyone. A pizza place can't say "we don't serve gays", a grocery store can't say "we don't serve blacks", ect.

However, I don't think the government has any right to dictate what kinds of services and products and establishment offers. I don't think a bakery should be forced to carry gay-friendly products. I don't think it should be a crime for a bakery to not carry the supplies to create a gay-friendly cake (two grooms/brides figure, whatever). I don't think people should be forced to carry "gay" products.
    But if you have a service where you make cakes and will put a message on it, you better be ready to write some gay shit on that cake.

To deny services to gays is just such a cunty thing to do. What does it accomplish? Pray to your god and tell him "listen, I know there's a lot of fag shit going on right now but I want you to know I don't like and have nothing to do with it" and you should be good, right?
    understood, but doesn't a private establishment have the right to refuse service to a potential customer period.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finally gay people in America have equal rights over marriage. Well done gay people, you made this happen.

It was a hell of a bad week for conservatives in America. The Supreme Court made gay marriage legal in every state and upheld Obamacare. The Confederate flag was taken down from government buildings all over the south. Just wait till this week when Obama declares his Caliphate.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not want my son to grow and f..k other man's shit, does it make sense?
    Learn Mike Tyson style and elements of Peekaboo @ SugarBoxing

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NVSemin View Post
    that's terrible news

worry Semin all the Catholic priests can stop molesting kids and now marry another man.
    Ironically, even though there is nothing funny, there will be more pedifiles after this law adopted.
    In fact, it will be harder to prosecute them legally and they will fight for their "rights " the same way gays did it.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A great victory for the Libertarian party. Marriage equality has been part of the party platform since 1976. Oddly, from what I have read, gay people that are openly Libertarian are regularly barred from gay pride events. Don't ask, don't tell, I guess.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    A great victory for the Libertarian party. Marriage equality has been part of the party platform since 1976. Oddly, from what I have read, gay people that are openly Libertarian are regularly barred from gay pride events. Don't ask, don't tell, I guess.
    It has nothing to do with equality.

Gay did not win the battle for THEIR rights, no, the force the RIGHT and STANDARD for the rest of people, which is in fact majority, to be LOWER, i.e. at level of GAYS. Their ultimate goal is to make everybody like GAYS, and make the rest of the world pay for it.
    Last edited by SugarBoxing; 06-30-2015 at 08:01 AM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is a bit weird that gay marriage is such a hot topic. There can't be that many gays out there and yet they seem to control the entire media agenda and be able to make everyone think about gayness. It's a bit like how we are only reminded about the Jewish genocide or the evils of Putin etc. A whole lot of agenda driven discourse going on. Gay marriage is just not the sort of thing an ordinary person thinks about every day. I am for it, but NV kind of has a point with the social conditioning modus operandi.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only religion of GAYs is money,
    their god is Satan,
    their LAW is in fact lawlissness = anything goes
    they are hyppocrites full of pride... gay pride

but, truth to be said, most of gays are people deeply hurt inside because of abuse or such. This
    is why they got exposed to evil spirits and could not resist them. Because, homosexuality is
    100% demonic. Now with literally fucked up brains these demon possessed people do the works of evil.
    We should pray for their souls to be delivered from chains of Satan, pray, because there is only thing one can do for the.... The more
    you hurt them, the stronger they become... Do not resist evil Jesus said, because all evil is under Jesus's foot.
    Last edited by SugarBoxing; 06-30-2015 at 08:59 AM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NVSemin View Post
    The only religion of GAYs is money,
    their god is Satan,
    their LAW is in fact lawlissness = anything goes
    they are hyppocrites full of pride... gay pride

but, truth to be said, most of gays are people deeply hurt inside because of abuse or such. This
    is why they got exposed to evil spirits and could not resist them. Because, homosexuality is
    100% demonic. Now with literally fucked up brains these demon possessed people do the works of evil.
    We should pray for their souls to be delivered from chains of Satan, pray, because there is only thing one can do for the.... The more
    you hurt them, the stronger they become... Do not resist evil Jesus said, because all evil is under Jesus's foot.
    The LGBT community has a fourty percent higher occurrence of suicide than us vagina chasers.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

understood, but doesn't a private establishment have the right to refuse service to a potential customer period.
    No private establishment has the right to discriminate. They must obey the law of the land.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs down Re: gay marriage in the US

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    No private establishment has the right to discriminate. They must obey the law of the land.
    I realize that. I am a landlord. I have to follow the law but if I don't like them I wouldn't rent to them and I'd either not disclose a reason or make up a legal one. By the way, my current tenants are African American, I'm just saying there are ways around everything.

Thread Information