Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: chisora options

Quote Originally Posted by jon09 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Your making a twat of yourself

If he beats Browne which he deserves the chance of fighting if Julius Long and Chauncy Welliver do

Areola is a big name. Who has he beaten?

Twat
    Not to put myself on the twat train. But that is the point, they are C+ fighters who have fought C- and D- opposition with a little bit of extra credit. And would probably give us an A type fight. Sorry for the grade school analogy but I try to keep it simple. I think it is the perfect fight for both and the fans on either side of the pond. Heck I can even see a trilogy out of it.
    My point is that all champions need opponents and Chisora is a very good opponent. His showing against Tyson Fury shouldnt be held against him as both their future fights will show Fury has improved massively and is fulfilling the potential Steward saw in him andthat Chisora is still a very good fighter.

Primo, if you think im typing my replies with an angry face youd be very wrong.

This is me

This is everyone else
    Last edited by ross; 08-13-2015 at 03:16 AM.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If he beats Browne which he deserves the chance of fighting if Julius Long and Chauncy Welliver do

Twat
    Not to put myself on the twat train. But that is the point, they are C+ fighters who have fought C- and D- opposition with a little bit of extra credit. And would probably give us an A type fight. Sorry for the grade school analogy but I try to keep it simple. I think it is the perfect fight for both and the fans on either side of the pond. Heck I can even see a trilogy out of it.
    My point is that all champions need opponents and Chisora is a very good opponent. His showing against Tyson Fury shouldnt be held against him as both their future fights will show Fury has improved massively and is fulfilling the potential Steward saw in him andthat Chisora is still a very good fighter.

This is me

This is everyone else
    You keep telling yourself that mate, and you'll be fine. my point is , and as previously stated by Master , after Chisora's fight with Fury, he doesn't merit a fight for any title. Naturally, you will put this down to the Phenomenon that is Tyson! I don't necessarily buy that, and as usual with you, it is all conjecture at the moment.
    Frank Warren has worked a minor miracle keeping Chisora relevant and giving him decent pay days.
    And by the way, you previously mentioned whether Arreola was worthy, which was strange because I do believe that he KO'd Joey Abell in the 1st round 4 years ago, and in doing so, he softened him up for Fury to beat in his last but one fight . Strangely enough , it took Tyson 4 rounds to finish him off, so going by your usual line of comparison that makes Arreola better than Tyson!!!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Twat

This is me

This is everyone else
    You keep telling yourself that mate, and you'll be fine. my point is , and as previously stated by Master , after Chisora's fight with Fury, he doesn't merit a fight for any title. Naturally, you will put this down to the Phenomenon that is Tyson! I don't necessarily buy that, and as usual with you, it is all conjecture at the moment.
    Frank Warren has worked a minor miracle keeping Chisora relevant and giving him decent pay days.
    And by the way, you previously mentioned whether Arreola was worthy, which was strange because I do believe that he KO'd Joey Abell in the 1st round 4 years ago, and in doing so, he softened him up for Fury to beat in his last but one fight . Strangely enough , it took Tyson 4 rounds to finish him off, so going by your usual line of comparison that makes Arreola better than Tyson!!!
    Tyson took the Abell fight to get some rounds in and carried him. Tyson did this 20lbs heavier than his previous fight which showed how serious he took it. Every time Abell dared to do anything Tyson dropped him at will 5 times. Don't forget its the same Abell who on about 5 weeks less notice and about 10lbs heavier took Pulev a round further and dropped him

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Twat

This is me

This is everyone else
    Tyson took the Abell fight to get some rounds in and carried him. Tyson did this 20lbs heavier than his previous fight which showed how serious he took it. Every time Abell dared to do anything Tyson dropped him at will 5 times. Don't forget its the same Abell who on about 5 weeks less notice and about 10lbs heavier took Pulev a round further and dropped him
    I haven't heard that since I was at infants school. "That wasn't my bestest effort, I was taking it easy."
    To go into any fight 20lbs heavy and not take a fight seriously is not very professional to say the least is it? And what can you gain from it that you can't get from an afternoon's decent sparring?
    Anyway, I heard Pulev was carrying Abell for the rounds. (See what I did there?)
    So now we're saying Arreola is better than Fury, but Fury is better than Pulev are we? Oh no, wait a minute, Pulev beat Abell I think AND Fury Ducked Pulev! Just like Haye ducked Fury and Wlad ducked Chisora!
    Oh dear, what does that tell us

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That you are confused and take too much time out of your life analysing what I post

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Chisora should be thankful he has any opportunities after his abysmal efforts against Fury.
    I agree.

He's lost every meaningful fight he's been in and his performance against Fury was pathetic.

Chisora needs to go to the back of the queue and earn himself a meaningful fight... that he will undoubtedly lose.

As far as I'm concerned he is irrelevant to the heavyweight division as anything other than a journeyman who somehow managed to get himself an undeserved title shot against Vitali - a fight in which he lost almost every round.
    Last edited by tysonesque; 08-13-2015 at 07:25 AM.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chisora isnt that great but he is a good euro title level fighter, so fights between him and browne or teper would be pretty interesting if you ask me, I hope one of those two fights happen and I don't think either guy would be a clear favourite either. I think jennings would win rather easily though.. I also believe Chagaev would overcome chisora too.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by tysonesque View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Chisora should be thankful he has any opportunities after his abysmal efforts against Fury.
    I agree.

He's lost every meaningful fight he's been in and his performance against Fury was pathetic.

Chisora needs to go to the back of the queue and earn himself a meaningful fight... that he will undoubtedly lose.

As far as I'm concerned he is irrelevant to the heavyweight division as anything other than a journeyman who somehow managed to get himself an undeserved title shot against Vitali - a fight in which he lost almost every round.
    I think you lot are purposefully missing something.

He is only asking to fight Teper, Browne or Jennings.

Only one would be for a title and thats the european and hes at the very least that level.

If he fights Browne and wins, he automatically becomes mandatory to the regular WBA title that Chagaev holds and in my eyes Chisora is still good enough to beat Browne and Chagaev. He could win the European but Browne is the best option for him in my eyes. Been out a long time and only fighting shit opponents who wont push him like Welliver and Long.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not entirely sure why Chishora needs to go to the back of the que when the people at the front, holding it up.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bryant Jennings would beat the shit out of Chisora at this point. Browne sucks so that could be an even fight, but I agree with not caring to see Chisora again until he proves he can still fight, and as usual I can't tell if Ross is being serious. I think it would be good for boxing if FUry beat Wlad(though I can't see it happening), but it would really be a pain in the ass for the people that post here so I won't be hoping for it.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Bryant Jennings would beat the shit out of Chisora at this point. Browne sucks so that could be an even fight, but I agree with not caring to see Chisora again until he proves he can still fight, and as usual I can't tell if Ross is being serious. I think it would be good for boxing if FUry beat Wlad(though I can't see it happening), but it would really be a pain in the ass for the people that post here so I won't be hoping for it.
    I am being serious.

I dont think Jennings beats the shit out of anyone. Hes a skilled smaller heavy who will give anyone problems like Chambers.

Teper and Browne are almost the same fighter and I have faith thatFury is very good amd thats the main reason Chisora looked so pants. I think against smaller less skilled heavies he will do well. Browne was getting outboxed for most of the Toney fight. Hes not anything special and before he loses that mandatory spot Chisora should try and nail down a fight with him. What harm would it do? Browne was bery lucky to get the decision against Rudenko and Chisora is a better fighter than Rudenko. Chisoras last fight shows there is still something there, that opponent took Whyte 4 rounds I think.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am being serious.

I dont think Jennings beats the shit out of anyone. Hes a skilled smaller heavy who will give anyone problems like Chambers.

Teper and Browne are almost the same fighter and I have faith thatFury is very good amd thats the main reason Chisora looked so pants. I think against smaller less skilled heavies he will do well. Browne was getting outboxed for most of the Toney fight. Hes not anything special and before he loses that mandatory spot Chisora should try and nail down a fight with him. What harm would it do? Browne was bery lucky to get the decision against Rudenko and Chisora is a better fighter than Rudenko. Chisoras last fight shows there is still something there, that opponent took Whyte 4 rounds I think.
    Chisora's last fight shows absolutely fuck all. 29 seconds? do me a favour.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am being serious.

Chisora's last fight shows absolutely fuck all. 29 seconds? do me a favour.
    Agreed, Ross you are overstretching your point, Chisora is not worth the effort. He can't be bothered to get in condition for his fights then forget him. Guy is limited at the top level.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah but dude has three options.

I think its that point that some found irksome
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post
    Yeah but dude has three options.

I think its that point that some found irksome
    Lucky git, like having the option blond, brunette or browne.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information