Default Re: Sharks

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“After I saw my first shark, I started to wonder what other beautiful things were in the world that I was missing out on because someone taught me to fear them.” – Rob Stewart

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Humans are top of the food chain due to our brains not our physical abilities....some humans can do impressive things physically, Michael Phelps is a super fast swimmer but he ain't out swimming a shark, Usain Bolt is a super fast runner, but he can't out run a predator on land (wolf, lion, tiger, cheetah, bear, etc), and there are super strong humans but they aren't more powerful than other animals.

We have talent in making tools which make us safer...guns, cages, weapons, etc....animals have physical abilities to rip us to shreds.
    All that is true, but as we know from boxing it's the BRAIN, not simply the brawn, that is paramount.

So until we are dethroned, we are the undisputed, undefeated HW champion of Earth.

We're the only organism who could completely wipe another species off the face of the Earth. If the fish in the sea get wise, we can dump chemicals into the oceans and show them who is boss.

We are the greatest species ever, if you look at past champs like dinosaurs, it's like comparing Wladimir to John L Sullivan.
    All it would take is a funky virus to knock us all out, them virus are pretty good at surviving

Thread Information