Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Rios/Bradley set to go ahead

It's always sad to me when I see people who are in charge of a fighters well being forgetting their responsibilities. Rios is done, he has little to nothing left and doesn't punch hard enough to gain any respect. Manny made him look ridiculous and Manny is far beyond his best.
    Tim has begun to slip also but Tim comes to the ring in great shape and unless he fails to prepare this match is a mismatch.
    Rios needs to enjoy his family & friends or he's going to suffer badly in later life.

Ray

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    The piece was slightly incomplete. The problem wasn't that they wanted a rematch clause. It was that they wanted a rematch also in the UK for basically the same split. The first 2 could have been sorted out. I hate Rios and I agree with him that the 3rd detail is offensive.
    Rubbish. How could you possibly know what the split was let alone the details of the negotiations?

Feel free to provide some evidence.
    You said rubbish, prove me wrong. Prove it is rubbish. You not being privy to the facts doesn't make it untrue. You supply any evidence it is rubbish and I will supply piece after piece stating they wanted basically the same split in a rematch. Back up your talk and I'll gladly back up mine. I'll give you 12 hours, mine will only take minutes
    You want me to produce evidence that you're talking rubbish? The onus is on you to back up what you have claimed. I have not claimed to know anything. I will apologise if you provide evidence of the money/split and the intricacies of the contract that fell apart.

Once again - please feel free to provide evidence (especially as it will only take minutes).
    I just gave you another link with quotes on the other thread. I'm supposed to do that here too even though you provide nothing on either. Just like the last thread I say just admit you don't know it is "rubbish". If you can provide anything, anything at all I told you I would provide multiple pieces backing up what I said. I gave you 12 hours and your time is nearly up. Bring one thing. Just one. Like I told you, I will bring many if you bring just one. Tick tock
    Last edited by Ron Swanson; 09-06-2015 at 07:31 AM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Rios is damaged goods and Bradley will box circles around him. You need to put Rios in with someone who is going to come forward. At least he will make an exciting fight.
    Agreed.

Rios retire.

You are killing yourself.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bob arum making lots of dough yet again.

Why is Bradley not fighting thurman, khan or brook..pathetic.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Rios/Bradley set to go ahead

The piece was slightly incomplete. The problem wasn't that they wanted a rematch clause. It was that they wanted a rematch also in the UK for basically the same split. The first 2 could have been sorted out. I hate Rios and I agree with him that the 3rd detail is offensive.
    Rubbish. How could you possibly know what the split was let alone the details of the negotiations?

Feel free to provide some evidence.
    You said rubbish, prove me wrong. Prove it is rubbish. You not being privy to the facts doesn't make it untrue. You supply any evidence it is rubbish and I will supply piece after piece stating they wanted basically the same split in a rematch. Back up your talk and I'll gladly back up mine. I'll give you 12 hours, mine will only take minutes
    You want me to produce evidence that you're talking rubbish? The onus is on you to back up what you have claimed. I have not claimed to know anything. I will apologise if you provide evidence of the money/split and the intricacies of the contract that fell apart.

Once again - please feel free to provide evidence (especially as it will only take minutes).
    I just gave you another link with quotes on the other thread. I'm supposed to do that here too even though you provide nothing on either. Just like the last thread I say just admit you don't know it is "rubbish". If you can provide anything, anything at all I told you I would provide multiple pieces backing up what I said. I gave you 12 hours and your time is nearly up. Bring one thing. Just one. Like I told you, I will bring many if you bring just one. Tick tock

It is rubbish because you can't back it up with any evidence. If you could you simply would which would prove me wrong. And I'd say - "Ron Swanson, you most definitely was not talking rubbish, please accept my apology." You can't though. So instead you resort to an idiotic, nonsense challenge that is "prove my rubbish claims are not rubbish claims."

I do not claim to know what the deal was between Top Rank and Matchroom.

Tick tock -- your time frame is until the entire human race has gone extinct.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information