Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson fury turns up as batman to press conference

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    I instantly became a fan of Furys right now lol

I hope I get banned from this site if he wins lmfao.
    I will petition you stay
    I fear his KO is almost certain, but I disliked them both (until this video) so I'm happy either way.

I also fear Wlad pretty much destroys him.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watch out saddos, here comes fucking Tyson Fury!!!

You watch Primo, within a few weeks those odds narrow!

I dont care how they narrow but they will!

Look at this forum... Who could stand Tyson Fury when the Haye fight was announced and it was litterally me v the forum? As pathetic as that sounds, on why Fury should be appreciated.

People are turning. They are opening their eyes that this isnt just some mediocre showman who had put himself in the right position. This is a big skilled man who will give Wlad all the trouble he can handle and more! Wlad has admitted it, the odds makers have admitted it and slowly even posters here who want me to be banned for backing the big man are becoming fans of his and its because it seems that finally we have another Tyson of sorts that is fearess and will fight with his heart on his sleave and entertain at every turn, get us excited about a heavyweight bout months before the bell rings and not bore the fucking socks off us!!!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look at this forum... Who could stand Tyson Fury when the Haye fight was announced and it was litterally me v the forum? As pathetic as that sounds, on why Fury should be appreciated.

People are turning. They are opening their eyes that this isnt just some mediocre showman who had put himself in the right position. This is a big skilled man who will give Wlad all the trouble he can handle and more! Wlad has admitted it, the odds makers have admitted it and slowly even posters here who want me to be banned for backing the big man are becoming fans of his and its because it seems that finally we have another Tyson of sorts that is fearess and will fight with his heart on his sleave and entertain at every turn, get us excited about a heavyweight bout months before the bell rings and not bore the fucking socks off us!!!
    Actually , when he was supposed to fight Haye, I liked Fury then, and in a way I was disappointed the fight was on,because I thought Haye would KO him and Fury wouldn't be around to make us laugh after that.
    People on the forum aren't opening up to Fury's skills , they just feel that Fury that is a good bloke and fucking hilarious.
    It is possible to like somebody, but to also be honest enough to think that he's not particularly good enough for the level of opponent he's fighting.
    Styles make fights and I reckon Wlad beats Fury on points, whereas Haye would've Brutally KO'd Fury.
    Obviously That doesn't make Haye better than Wlad. 😉

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Clay-Liston comes to mind for some reason. I'm starting to really like this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Bahahahahahaha. Classic. Whether people believe it or not this is the kind of shit that wins fights. Wlad looked like he was ready to burst sitting there in his custom made straight jacket.
    Last edited by IamInuit; 09-24-2015 at 06:16 AM. Reason: my spelling

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Actually , when he was supposed to fight Haye, I liked Fury then, and in a way I was disappointed the fight was on,because I thought Haye would KO him and Fury wouldn't be around to make us laugh after that.
    People on the forum aren't opening up to Fury's skills , they just feel that Fury that is a good bloke and fucking hilarious.
    It is possible to like somebody, but to also be honest enough to think that he's not particularly good enough for the level of opponent he's fighting.
    Styles make fights and I reckon Wlad beats Fury on points, whereas Haye would've Brutally KO'd Fury.
    Obviously That doesn't make Haye better than Wlad. ������
    Maybe you should have sent Haye that memo

"Dont worry David, us expert odds compilers at saddos think you will win without having to break a sweat and Dark Lor Al reckons your body is well toned and deffinitely worth cracking one out over. We love you Dave, please dont despair at Tysons brevado its all shit we could even do him, just like Wlad when he sat like a good boy at the press conference and backed down".

Hahaha!

Tysons all shit to you lot. Shame Haye didn't think that as we would have finally got rid of him but he had the sense and sat this one out Twice and Wlad is being forced to train harder than ever before. The old magic hand routine wont wash with Tyson. Wlad is being intimidated because you cant argue with fearlessness.
    Last edited by ross; 09-24-2015 at 06:53 AM.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good stage stoogin. Imagine if England voted in play actors like the States does for top jobs.
    HAha "Get out fuckin way, I'll dealt with this Putin nob'.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Dont worry David, us expert odds compilers at saddos think you will win without having to break a sweat and Dark Lor Al reckons your body is well toned and deffinitely worth cracking one out over. We love you Dave, please dont despair at Tysons brevado its all shit we could even do him, just like Wlad when he sat like a good boy at the press conference and backed down".

Hahaha!

Tysons all shit to you lot. Shame Haye didn't think that as we would have finally got rid of him but he had the sense and sat this one out Twice and Wlad is being forced to train harder than ever before. The old magic hand routine wont wash with Tyson. Wlad is being intimidated because you cant argue with fearlessness.
    Wisdom: Still is the master of unrest. Still water runs deep.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahaha!

The only thing on the 'sleave' of Tysons Batman suit is snot. Ross, if you are so confident of victory why do you see an odds reduction as a sign of success? Surely you want the odds to stay long so you can invest your life savings, plus everything you can borrow off your friends and relatives at 4-1? You can then retire on your winnings and bore the arse off the rest of the world about how Tyson Fury was a better Batman than Del Boy Trotter.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I haven't found one of these videos entertaining. I wanted to but it's just bad acting. He is not crazy. And he doesn't believe for a second he can win. It's all bluster and it's obvious. The sad part is he could win. He won't, but he could. Except he doesn't believe. And it is clear to see. That doesn't look remotely like confidence. That looks exactly like a man acting confident. Every single one of his mannerisms betrays his act.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok ok, that was good . When the walls are all around and your odds slim, maximize one of if not THE best asset you have and for Fury its his boisterous gab and near tard theatrics. By going sooo over the top he disarms it, brings the crowd along and leaves Wlad is the totem pole straight face. In contrast to a Briggs with all the yelling senile old loon confrontation. Better to be laughed with than laughed at.

Won't matter though, Wlad is going to drop reality on Tysons head and have him falling around like a half sedated giraffe before the end.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    I haven't found one of these videos entertaining. I wanted to but it's just bad acting. He is not crazy. And he doesn't believe for a second he can win. It's all bluster and it's obvious. The sad part is he could win. He won't, but he could. Except he doesn't believe. And it is clear to see. That doesn't look remotely like confidence. That looks exactly like a man acting confident. Every single one of his mannerisms betrays his act.
    I too was not amused.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ive always been a Fury follower too, just not as vocal as I was backing Froch. I love the guy and he's one of my favourite fighters.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I actually thought he was a lot funnier in the build up to the Haye fight as well, pretty much agree with Ron here. I DO like the guy as a character though and will root for him, it would be great if he actually pulled this off.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Insiders reveal fury embarrassed by his flabby physique has to wear fake body armour.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fat Mick is the penguin I presume ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information