Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury is a very BIG, YOUNG, STRONG, CRAZY MAN

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    he doesn't have the speed, he doesn't have the power, he doesn't have the style

But he's got something Wlad has never had........ a pair of "cojones".

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    And its usually pretty tough to beat BIG HUGE YOUNG STRONG CRAZY MEN

YOUNG LION KILLS OLD LION kinda thing, ya know?
    I can agree with that, now lets talk about boxers, records and experience. Wlad looks better all the way around.
    Most of us can agree that Fury has a chance of winning, slim to none, but a chance. The thing that pisses me off is that Ross has his head so far up Fury's ass that he will not even entertain the chance that Wlad could win. I worry about Ross, what is he going to do the next time he tries to get his head in there and finds your head there already?
    Stop this F*CKERY , get your head out of there and enjoy this sport we call boxing in all it's brutality and beauty!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    But he's got something Wlad has never had........ a pair of "cojones".
    You're saying an all time great, a first ballot hall of famer, a guy that hasn't been beaten in 10 odd years has "no cojones"?

Really?

Really?

Tyson Fury can talk shit....if talking shit means you have "cojones" fine...but Wlad is going to batter that oaf into submission. Cojones....must also mean shit for brains

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This will all be settled with several events:

1. The fight actually does go through on Nov 28, and Wlad doesn't "pull" something else before then.

2. Wlad PLAYS OFFENSE in the form of effective, aggressive punching... and teaches this loudmouth a lesson. Rather than going into a defensive, mauling, clinching cocoon in the hopes that Fury knocks himself out on one of Wlad's outstretched gloves.

THEN we'll see whether or not Wlad has any "cojones."

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. The fight actually does go through on Nov 28, and Wlad doesn't "pull" something else before then.

2. Wlad PLAYS OFFENSE in the form of effective, aggressive punching... and teaches this loudmouth a lesson. Rather than going into a defensive, mauling, clinching cocoon in the hopes that Fury knocks himself out on one of Wlad's outstretched gloves.

I hear you loud and clear! It would be fun to see some respect beat into Fury but it will probably be over quickly and be called a lucky punch for Wlad or an off night for Fury.
    The thing I'm sure about is that Wlad is going to be in control.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When the result comes down...when Tyson Fury has been knocked out....when the Fury fans are picking their jaws up off the floor.....a new narrative will arise, a new story will be told, the story of just how green Tyson Fury was, a story of how Tyson Fury never fought the big punchers before Wlad, a story about how Fury wasn't fully prepared to handle the spotlight so early in his career.

Tyson Fury is a decent boxer so far, he's undefeated, he's a big guy.....but he's just not ready and IMO he never really would be ready, unless of course he had fought Wilder or Price and beaten them and then he'd be more ready, but still not really aware of just how brilliant of a boxer Wladimir is and this steep learning curve is not something a guy like Fury has the intangibles to overcome he doesn't have the speed, he doesn't have the power, he doesn't have the style, he doesn't have what others who either beat or made life difficult for Wlad have and hell 2 of those guys Purrity and Brewster just absorbed hellacious beatings from Wlad....that certainly cannot be Tyson Fury's strategy because #1 Wlad is better at pacing himself, he's better at judging when a fighter is out of it and #2 Wlad has exorcised the demons of his defeats in beating Sam Peter, since their first fight it's been a cakewalk for Wlad. And if Tyson Fury wants the Corrie Sanders strategy then he better fucking eat his Wheaties and develop some bone crunching power and handspeed because Sanders fucking had it, he was deadly with that left cross....Tyson Fury meanwhile has been taking the likes of Steve Cunningham late in fights....not really a power puncher Fury. And if Fury is to outbox Wlad well then he'd be the first to do so....but he's not that fast, he's not that technically gifted, but whatever, there's no arguing with people who are just waiting to see Wlad lose, they'll just have to wait longer is all I will tell them.
    I'm amazed people are even as interested in this fight as they are, I don't see Furys inexperience being nearly as important as his lack of natural ability. If he were to fight the guys who could potentially prepare him for Wlad, he would lose to them first! I realize the division is sparse with good fighters, but I think Fury would get KTFO by Wilder, beaten up by Jennings or Povetkin, I'm not sureI would pick him over Stiverne ffs. I wish James Toney were five years younger, he and Fury would have been a hilarious fight that I couldn't see the big oaf winning.

On that note, I'm going to take @ross up on his leave the site bet, just for shits :P I need to get a life anyways, nothing to lose here.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by el kabong View Post
    tyson fury is a dolt, a simpleton, a rube, a mongoloid and he will be knocked out when wladimir fights him.

tyson fury is nowhere near wlad's level and he won't ever be. Tyson fury would be lucky to win a belt in a division without wladimir.....lucky sir, lucky
    goddam, son, goddam!!!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess this was just too much to ask......

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Klinch-ko exposed.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Heh nice thread resurrection, it's going to be interesting to see the El Kabong response, haven't seen him post since the fight.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson Fury is a dolt, a simpleton, a rube, a mongoloid and he will be knocked out when Wladimir fights him.

Tyson Fury is nowhere near Wlad's level and he won't ever be. Tyson Fury would be lucky to win a belt in a division without Wladimir.....LUCKY sir, lucky
    Hahahahahaha!

You have seen Wlad is no where near Tysons level!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    When the result comes down...when Tyson Fury has been knocked out....when the Fury fans are picking their jaws up off the floor.....a new narrative will arise, a new story will be told, the story of just how green Tyson Fury was, a story of how Tyson Fury never fought the big punchers before Wlad, a story about how Fury wasn't fully prepared to handle the spotlight so early in his career.

Tyson Fury is a decent boxer so far, he's undefeated, he's a big guy.....but he's just not ready and IMO he never really would be ready, unless of course he had fought Wilder or Price and beaten them and then he'd be more ready, but still not really aware of just how brilliant of a boxer Wladimir is and this steep learning curve is not something a guy like Fury has the intangibles to overcome he doesn't have the speed, he doesn't have the power, he doesn't have the style, he doesn't have what others who either beat or made life difficult for Wlad have and hell 2 of those guys Purrity and Brewster just absorbed hellacious beatings from Wlad....that certainly cannot be Tyson Fury's strategy because #1 Wlad is better at pacing himself, he's better at judging when a fighter is out of it and #2 Wlad has exorcised the demons of his defeats in beating Sam Peter, since their first fight it's been a cakewalk for Wlad. And if Tyson Fury wants the Corrie Sanders strategy then he better fucking eat his Wheaties and develop some bone crunching power and handspeed because Sanders fucking had it, he was deadly with that left cross....Tyson Fury meanwhile has been taking the likes of Steve Cunningham late in fights....not really a power puncher Fury. And if Fury is to outbox Wlad well then he'd be the first to do so....but he's not that fast, he's not that technically gifted, but whatever, there's no arguing with people who are just waiting to see Wlad lose, they'll just have to wait longer is all I will tell them.
    I'm amazed people are even as interested in this fight as they are, I don't see Furys inexperience being nearly as important as his lack of natural ability. If he were to fight the guys who could potentially prepare him for Wlad, he would lose to them first! I realize the division is sparse with good fighters, but I think Fury would get KTFO by Wilder, beaten up by Jennings or Povetkin, I'm not sureI would pick him over Stiverne ffs. I wish James Toney were five years younger, he and Fury would have been a hilarious fight that I couldn't see the big oaf winning.

On that note, I'm going to take @ross up on his leave the site bet, just for shits :P I need to get a life anyways, nothing to lose here.
    Hmm @Master heres another one.....

@p4pking

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

@p4pking

@Master hmmmmm just curious about something bro---I started a New Thread here about 12 hours before the fight titled "IF FURY GETS HIS JAB PUMPING, HE WILL WIN" and it has magically disappeared. Any idea how such a great prediction-titled thread would be gone? Dark Lord Al and I had posted twice each in it, and then POOF it is gone.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@p4pking

@Master hmmmmm just curious about something bro---I started a New Thread here about 12 hours before the fight titled "IF FURY GETS HIS JAB PUMPING, HE WILL WIN" and it has magically disappeared. Any idea how such a great prediction-titled thread would be gone? Dark Lord Al and I had posted twice each in it, and then POOF it is gone.
    I can't see any such thread and I am able to see all soft deleted threads.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

@p4pking

I can't see any such thread and I am able to see all soft deleted threads.
    I do believe you, I thought it was some cute lil' mischief some was up to as a joke to remove it, but that is odd as hell, you can even check with DLA, because he had answered the post first and wrote something like he hoped it would be a great fight, and I answered that I watched 4 Fury fights recently and he better keep his left hand up or Wlad will smoke him with the right. As he tended to get hit/floored with rights before. WTF I'm positive it was there, ask DLA he will remember. It got sucked into the vortex or the Twilight Zone or something!!! ahhh, no issues, whatever, but it is weird how it happened.

Thread Information