Thread: 17 Days 'til Wlad's Big Announcement

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey I'll give wlad credit beating everybody over the past 11 years who considered themselves to be a professional boxer

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: 17 Days 'til Wlad's Big Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Hey I'll give wlad credit beating everybody over the past 11 years who considered themselves to be a professional boxer
    Brock you're far too ugly to try and be cute. I know you don't like the guy, but there's "not liking the guy" and there's predicting that he's going to retire and duck out of a fight while his wife is having some issues.

Over the line, mark it 0, next frame

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Brock you're far too ugly to try and be cute. I know you don't like the guy, but there's "not liking the guy" and there's predicting that he's going to retire and duck out of a fight while his wife is having some issues.

Lyle this is a boxing forum. Toughen up.

El Kabong Guest

I'm plenty tough, stop being a fucking asshole....there's "I don't like a guy" and there's your idiotic personalized disrespect of a guy who has done nothing but ooooh I don't know be the best heavyweight for 11 years running.

I don't like Floyd Mayweather as a person, but I give the guy nothing but respect for his boxing ability and what he does in the ring.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm plenty tough, stop being a fucking asshole....there's "I don't like a guy" and there's your idiotic personalized disrespect of a guy who has done nothing but ooooh I don't know be the best heavyweight for 11 years running.

I don't like Floyd Mayweather as a person, but I give the guy nothing but respect for his boxing ability and what he does in the ring.
    Lyle relax.

El Kabong Guest

Lyle relax.
    I'm relaxed....don't be a dick

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Two years! Vitali retired less than two years ago...

Also, a bit hypocritical to cry and call it disrespectful over someone thinking Wlad MIGHT use his wife as an excuse to pull out yet when Tyson Furys wife had a miscarriage at 5 months during the week of the Chisora rematch and his uncle went in to a coma the day before the fight and later died Tyson got abused for not fighting.

Some of you are just special.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

Also, a bit hypocritical to cry and call it disrespectful over someone thinking Wlad MIGHT use his wife as an excuse to pull out yet when Tyson Furys wife had a miscarriage at 5 months during the week of the Chisora rematch and his uncle went in to a coma the day before the fight and later died Tyson got abused for not fighting.

ross....brothers typically....typically don't fight each other. I know you're a Tyson Fury fan, but I do expect you to be smarter than Tyson Fury himself. I found maybe 3 examples of brothers fighting each other in boxing matches in THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT....Paul Negri & Frank Negri (Frankie Thomas), Husuo & Katsuaki Eguchi and Marty & Eric Jakubowski....so I'm sorry, your argument holds precious little sway because it's what we like to call an outlier...as in not the typical thing that happens.

Did I say anything negative about Tyson Fury's personal life during that time or any other? Please refresh my memory.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ross....brothers typically....typically don't fight each other. I know you're a Tyson Fury fan, but I do expect you to be smarter than Tyson Fury himself. I found maybe 3 examples of brothers fighting each other in boxing matches in THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT....Paul Negri & Frank Negri (Frankie Thomas), Husuo & Katsuaki Eguchi and Marty & Eric Jakubowski....so I'm sorry, your argument holds precious little sway because it's what we like to call an outlier...as in not the typical thing that happens.

Did I say anything negative about Tyson Fury's personal life during that time or any other? Please refresh my memory.
    dude pls dont go all PC on us---- "saying something negative" is hopefully not so bad in your estimation? dont tell me the libs got to you.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All this Wlad moaning talk kind of makes me want to see him stomp Fury down. Strange how the psychology works like that. I should be supporting the underdog, but for some reason I just don't here. Also, looking at the facts, Fury hasn't really done diddly squat as a fighter and when I have seen him he just seems to be leaning on jumped up CW's. Again, as much as we can criticise Wlad for being Octopussy (Copyright: Master), Fury is infuriating in his own way too. It has the potential to be a really ugly, awkward fight and I just cannot see Fury leaning on Wlad too much. Grappling nipple to nipple sure, but bend down and sniff my dangly bits? Not so much. On that basis, Wlad has the advantages. Throw a jab, run in close, grab. Do it again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. He will eventually throw a right and they tend to have an impact.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury wont be trying to hold. Wlads going to be in a world of shit not knowing where the punches are coming from. Been a long time since someone was able to move, out jab and put punches together against Wlad. Wlad will try launching himself in to clinches as he has done in the past but this isnt someone who will need or be glad of the break. Wlad will look the worst he has since Sanders.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury wont be trying to hold. Wlads going to be in a world of shit not knowing where the punches are coming from. Been a long time since someone was able to move, out jab and put punches together against Wlad. Wlad will try launching himself in to clinches as he has done in the past but this isnt someone who will need or be glad of the break. Wlad will look the worst he has since Sanders.
    That's IF octopussy Hug Fest. Gets his lil calf in the ring!

LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nope, i dont like him. i tried to like wlad, and he showed promise at first. but what he is now is LAME! a big ole pussy content to jab and hug all night. a fighter who will not let his hands go and go for broke. he is the worlds biggest strongest chickenshit. had he fought the heavyweight legends he woulda got KTFO over and over,unless he pulled a povetkin on them, and loved on them to death. i hope he retires asap!

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And Twilight chimes in that the heavyweight champion of the world, a man who has absolutely no need to fight but does it simply because he enjoys the competition, is a pussy and a chickenshit. The entire thread is not only wrong but offensive, no surprise. But Twilight is always the biggest clown behind the keyboard telling fighters how to fight while sipping his clamato.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    nope, i dont like him. i tried to like wlad, and he showed promise at first. but what he is now is LAME! a big ole pussy content to jab and hug all night. a fighter who will not let his hands go and go for broke. he is the worlds biggest strongest chickenshit. had he fought the heavyweight legends he woulda got KTFO over and over,unless he pulled a povetkin on them, and loved on them to death. i hope he retires asap!
    Agreed.

Thread Information