Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most intimidating Heavyweight today?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Most intimidating Heavyweight today?

I reckon Mansour is pretty scary, especially that KO over Kassi and being sent down for 8 years for cocaine trafficking. He must of been a pretty ruthless man

El Kabong Guest

Wlad is the scariest heavyweight of this era....guys like the idea of fighting him, but once in the ring you can tell they never know how to deal with the speed, the power, the confidence of Wlad when the bell has rung.

Other than Wlad, Wilder is intimidating with his power, Fury might intimidate a few with his size, his actions and antics may not do much to intimidate.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is a no-brainer. Wlad is the most intimidating.
    How so?

The proof is in the fights themselves. Opponents talk a lot of sh*t, but once in the ring they become meek little sheep, offering themselves up to slaughter. The funny thing is they don't realize that if they would only offer a credible challenge, Wlad himself would be intimidated to the point of fouling, mauling, clinching the opponent to death. Happens time and time again.

Wilder is second, although he's lost a bit of his intimidation factor in his last few fights.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad is scary in the sense that he is cool, calm and collected. He has no emotion and is just like Drago.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would take a fight against Wlad any day over Wilder. By far. I would even take a fight against Wlad over Stiverne.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    I would take a fight against Wlad any day over Wilder. By far. I would even take a fight against Wlad over Stiverne.
    I'm sure you would, Wlad is there to be hit isn't he? Nothing scary about a guy who has been at the top of this division for roughly 11 years and completely shut out or shut down everyone he has fought during that time frame. Piece of cake

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would like to state a case for Tyson fury being the most intimidating heavyweight ,as I've just seen an interview with Peter fury ,then hughie fury and they said Tyson was the best and scariest hw out there.
    Remember neither of these men has any ties to Tyson so we have to take it as a good honest unbiased point of view. Also who is Peter fury you sceptical fans may say , we'll take a look at his CV and you will see countless world champions he has trained.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I would like to state a case for Tyson fury being the most intimidating heavyweight ,as I've just seen an interview with Peter fury ,then hughie fury and they said Tyson was the best and scariest hw out there.
    Remember neither of these men has any ties to Tyson so we have to take it as a good honest unbiased point of view. Also who is Peter fury you sceptical fans may say , we'll take a look at his CV and you will see countless world champions he has trained.
    Who is Dark Lord Al I hear you say.

I dont know?

Who did Enzo Calzaghe train before Joe?

Roger and Floyd Sr before Floyd?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    I see your point. Wilder wants to hurt his opponents, while Wlad wants to win like a Big giant version of Floyd: win by points with minimum confrontation.

Wlad uses the jab to keep at bay or score points. Wilder or a C+ Stiverne uses the jab to try to setup for a knockout.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    There is one clear answer here.

Who has had any more fighters pull out or delay against them than Tyson Fury?

You may look at him and see what you think you see but actual pro boxers look at him and see a very difficult opponent to beat and a threat to their career.
    Ross, you could be right about Fury being a monster and destroying Wald, but we are talking about looking intimidating here.
    Are you trying to tell us a fighter who comes to a boxing presser dressed in a Batman costume is intimidating? Are you saying a fighter who gives himself uppercuts is intimidating? Are you saying a huge heavyweight fighter who was knocked on his fanny by a jumped up cruiserweight is intimidating? You might think so but most of us don't. Fact, as Fenster says.
    What the hell kind of FU*KERY are you trying to pull on us?
    Problem is you will never find out the reality as you will never be a professional heavyweight fighter let alone a world class professional heavyweight fighter.

Would you say the same thing to Tysons face? Would you get in the ring with him? No you wouldnt. Its safe for you to think hes not intimidating to a computer screen.

I bet your the kind of person who thinks Haye is intimidating because he looks in better shape?
    The one thing I know, for sure, is that you are a heavyweight bullshitter.

Please, stop crying, sir. I did say you might be right about Fury, so come on, dry your eyes, blow your nose, and let's think about tomorrow. If you have trouble getting to sleep, you can count Tyson Furys, dressed as Batman skipping rope around your bed!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Remember when Golota was going and he either showed skill and strong boxed your mustache, or froze and ran back to the Hotel room, or billy goat head butted and tried to bite a guys tit off before the ref noticed

That's intimidation

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anthony Joshua - He looks like god & he demolishes his opponents with ease & although he hasn't really fought anyone yet, he looks like his on an unstoppable trajectory to the HW championship, although time will tell.
    The legend of Drederick Tatum!Hidden Content

Thread Information