Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Previously...on LOST!

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    Oh and Walt can control animals, first season he was mad and that bird came flying through the window, then he made the dog turn around and go back, now you can make a dog come to you, but turn around and run back? That's why the others want him, they think he can control things, maybe even that cloud.
    Agreed. That is one of the coolest parts about the first season...I cant wait until they get Walt back from the others & get into that shat.

Agreed. Thought of that...I was wondering if he had the ability to control the security system.

Ok that's pretty weak now that I look at it Sorry just trying to liven this thread up by myself.
    We'll get it there...not alot of Brits watch LOST...not sure that its even over on this side of the pond.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    Ok Ok so I have seen clips of the second series,and I am becoming more and more intrigued!! Wack,doe your description at the top include spoilers I want to know everything possible about season 1 INCLUDING spoilers!!! Anyone please?!
    Shat babe...there are millions of spoilers & an assload more worth of mysteries!!!

Okay...I'll start a bit & Ouma & I will cross reference with each other from post to post...

I'm a bit bent right now...& so is Ouma but we'll do our best right now...these are random happenings & not in any order...I'll throw some out...Ouma will too.

SPOILERS FROM THE FIRST SEASON...ONE AT A TIME:

Wacko's 1st Spoiler: Sawyer, Michael, Jin, & Walt build a raft & sail away from the Island & the other survivors in an effort to get help. They are successful...they make it off of the Island only to run into help on a motorized boat. The men on the boat look like deep sea fishermen. They are armed & scruffy as fwock. They appear eager to help & then tell the 3 men that they want the boy (Walt) they shoot Sawyer, Jin jumps in to help, Michael (Walts dad) falls off the raft & the OTHERS (on the raft) blow up the raft leaving the 3 men in the water miles off the Islands coast & take off with Walt. (SEASON FINALE!)
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One that a lot of people missed...

At the start of the first season...just after the plane crashed on the Island...John Locke...a survivor that got on the plane in a wheel chair...get's up & walks away from the crash...CRAZY as that is...that aint what I'm gettin to that's spoilerish.

Locke is sitting on the beach as the tide is coming in & he's playing back gammon.

Walt comes up & asks him what he's playing. Locke explains the game & what the two black & white die are that he's playing with...8-10 episodes in...the survivors are hiking through the jungle & they find a set of caves.

They find a pair of severely decayed corpses...nearly skeletal remains...it's a man & a woman judging by the clothes & the hair & so on & so on...anyways...what do they find on the corpses?

Locke's back gammon pieces.

Later on in the second season...two cast members...two prominent cast members are seen playing Locke's game...coincidence?

The show's the bomb!!! Watch it bitches...& let's talk.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC,ok ok,that sounds soooo awesome! I may hve2strt acquring episodes!so basically,it's up to the viewer to use his intiative and notice lttle partslike the one with Locke? Has the second season started? Also, I heard that there have been animals on the island,any relevance? Is it scary/humourous?Oh oh,and anyone know who those guys that took Walt are and why they want him and is Locke seen as a good guy?Within the group,are there any bad guys and is there ayn CLUE WHATSOEVER about what this islan is etc? Maybe a government experiment?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    CC,ok ok,that sounds soooo awesome! I may hve2strt acquring episodes!so basically,it's up to the viewer to use his intiative and notice lttle partslike the one with Locke? Has the second season started? Also, I heard that there have been animals on the island,any relevance? Is it scary/humourous?Oh oh,and anyone know who those guys that took Walt are and why they want him and is Locke seen as a good guy?Within the group,are there any bad guys and is there ayn CLUE WHATSOEVER about what this islan is etc? Maybe a government experiment?
    The second season is almost over.

Yeah...you have to keep your eyes peeled for all the character crossovers.

Before they all go on the plane...their lives all crossed paths in some small way or another.

There's an Iraqi soldier/interegator who is a big character on the show...when it flashes back to his life as an Iraqi interegator he's doing some dirty work for the U.S. gov over in Iraq & the U.S. commander pays him & make a long story short he shows Said a pic of his daughter & it's Kate...another main character on the island...so their lives all cross & intertwine from time to time & then they all get on the same plane that crashes...very nutty.

Animals pop up everywhere...apparently Walt has some connection/power/latent ability where he can control animals also...nutty stuff.

No one knows anything really about the Others...but they do appear to be quite possibley scientists/researchers of the Island that could have been there setting up the facility on the Island before the plane crash...

I shit you not...you have to see the show. It's amazing. Go out & buy it or order it off of Amazon on DVD.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC wACK,THANKS FOR filling me in and the second season has just started here,we are always behind!!! I shall indded endeavour to "purchase" the first season!!! Can't waaaaait!!!

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is a P4P rankings board not a mothers meeting

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ummmmmmmmmmmm...DO MUTHAFWOCKIN WHAT?!?!?!

Alright...Michael came back...shot two people & let the Other Henry go?

What the fwockin shat!!!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK

was not expecting that

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

shot himself too, WTF

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    This is a P4P rankings board not a mothers meeting

No racism here...nothing outlandish...& this is Wackoland...don't make me moderate you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

shot himself too, WTF
    I gotta go think this one out! Holy fwockin shat!!!! What in the name of Jimminy Jumped Up Christmas was that all about?!?!?!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    shot himself too, WTF
    I gotta go think this one out! Holy fwockin shat!!!! What in the name of Jimminy Jumped Up Christmas was that all about?!?!?!
    damn, killed off three characters in about 5 seconds, WTF

That sucks in a way cause Micheal was one of the best characters IMO

Maybe he was like brainwashed or something, but he seemed kind of upset about doing it

Both of the people killed were from the other camp, but I don't think he meant to kill Libby, maybe he had to get dude out for Walt

I don't know, that was confusing

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How many episodes are left this season?

Talk about a fucking cliffhanger, next week should be good

Thread Information