Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Wladamir Klitschjoke bwaaahahahahaha!!! ive been saying this for years!

Share/Bookmark
    LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Wladamir Klitschjoke bwaaahahahahaha!!! ive been saying this for years!

pure pleasure. i received insults from a lot of u because i often critiqued wlad's lack of aggression, scared as hell defense, hugging, boring ass fights, and reluctance to let go of his powerful right hand. YES, i said he has a powerful weapon of a right, but always REFUSES to throw it. the haye povetkin hugfests only proved my point. but this fight today is the ultimate validation to my words.

now on to the , er , fight. that was soooo pathetic. wlad was scared to death! did u see his eyes in between that rds? terrified of being hit. a 90 year old granny with arthritis woulda thrown more punches than wlad! what was he thinking? it was beyond pathetic.
    he should retire immediately. good riddance! and some of you aholes who said that shannon briggs couldnt beat wlad also need to take it back!!! take away wlads "always-allowed" hugging and shannon woulda ko'ed him most likely. yes, i said it!!!

FURY: props to him for actually trying. im not overly impressed tho. he didnt throw many rights, but he landed some decent lefts and body shots! i dont think he will be champion long, as his chin is suspect. wilder could land a big one that makes cunninghams look like childplay, but wilder aint been looking so great either. we'll see!!! at least boring ass Wlad Klit has TOTALLY exposed himself. its a new day for HW boxing and im thrilled.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Awesome how's it feel being wrong for like 7 or 8 years

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wladamir Klitschjoke bwaaahahahahaha!!! ive been saying this for years!

LOOK AT ALL THE SUFFIXES/PREFIXES WE CAN ATTACH TO THIS KLOWN OF KIEV:

KLITSCH-KUNT

KLINCH-KO

BITCH-KO

KLUTCH-KO

......................bwaaaaaaaSHA SHA SHA SHA SHA SHA SHA SHA SHA .....they all fit him

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Wladamir Klitschjoke bwaaahahahahaha!!! ive been saying this for years!

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    FURY: props to him for actually trying. im not overly impressed tho. he didnt throw many rights, but he landed some decent lefts and body shots! i dont think he will be champion long, as his chin is suspect.

.....so we are to expect the same complaints then? Wow....so much has changed

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    FURY: props to him for actually trying. im not overly impressed tho. he didnt throw many rights, but he landed some decent lefts and body shots! i dont think he will be champion long, as his chin is suspect.

.....so we are to expect the same complaints then? Wow....so much has changed
    You are the biggest Wlad fan on here..what were your take on things?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    My take is that it was a shit performance from Wlad. He underestimated Tyson Fury and Tyson Fury took advantage of it. Anyone can have a bad fight at any point in time, I think a rematch could go differently in that Fury might gun for a knockout which could change things for better or worse for him.

Being on top of the mountain is easy.....it's the staying there that's the difficult part. We'll see how Tyson Fury copes with NOT being an underdog anymore and getting more challenges placed in his way.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    My take is that it was a shit performance from Wlad. He underestimated Tyson Fury and Tyson Fury took advantage of it. Anyone can have a bad fight at any point in time, I think a rematch could go differently in that Fury might gun for a knockout which could change things for better or worse for him.

Being on top of the mountain is easy.....it's the staying there that's the difficult part. We'll see how Tyson Fury copes with NOT being an underdog anymore and getting more challenges placed in his way.
    fair enough, and fair question back at ya: how can someone underestimate a "total bum", as you yourself had characterized Tyson Fury?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    fair enough, and fair question back at ya: how can someone underestimate a "total bum", as you yourself had characterized Tyson Fury?
    "Being on top of the mountain is easy.....it's the staying there that's the difficult part."

That sums it up pretty much....you fight bout after bout not really getting a good hard challenge and maybe you get complacent after oooooooh I don't know, 10 years or so of being on top.

But here's a question at YOU Brockton, and I know you'll just be thrilled to answer.....The corrupt officials in boxing that were the SOLE cause of Klitschko's long reign (your words, not mine)...how did they come to the decision that it was time for Fury to have the titles? I mean since those corrupt people DO run boxing....right Brockton?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Being on top of the mountain is easy.....it's the staying there that's the difficult part."

That sums it up pretty much....you fight bout after bout not really getting a good hard challenge and maybe you get complacent after oooooooh I don't know, 10 years or so of being on top.

But here's a question at YOU Brockton, and I know you'll just be thrilled to answer.....The corrupt officials in boxing that were the SOLE cause of Klitschko's long reign (your words, not mine)...how did they come to the decision that it was time for Fury to have the titles? I mean since those corrupt people DO run boxing....right Brockton?
    Fury won the fight fair and square. It wasn't the officials.

El Kabong Guest

Hey, that has constantly been your view "the big money", "the cash cow".....your view only NOW in this special circumstance it isn't....why the change?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey, that has constantly been your view "the big money", "the cash cow".....your view only NOW in this special circumstance it isn't....why the change?
    Again, Fury won NOT due to officials deciding to "pass the cash cow torch" ( which by the way I never said but you may be confusing me with Ross or somebody else)( I DID say that the referees or the judges favored klit in his fights in terms of allowing him to foul and not be deducted any points) but because Tyson Fury won the fight by such a wide margin I mean let's think about it if he hadn't been deducted that point the scores were actually 116-112 that is a blow out considering he was such a bum and wladimir was such an "all-time great" ( I think the world can see now what a crock of crap that characterization of Klitschko was haha but I digress) that the judges or the officials had no choice but to award the victory to Tyson.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The 2 brothers have dominated HW division, for over a decade.
    Honestly the division has been pretty poor and the opponents well have been , not the best but you can only beat who is in front of you,! Fury is a breath of fresh air and it was needed.
    I don't no how long Fury will , hang onto his title , can't see him being a Champ 10 years down the road, good luck to him.

Thread Information