Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
Was it primarily due to Fury's superior boxing ability or Klitschko's age?

I've watched all Wlad's fights several times, and his handspeed is not nearly as fast now as it was several years ago. For example, 2000 Chris Byrd had better movement than Fury, but Wlad was still able to land.
If ever there was a fight that gave credence to the phrase "styles make fights" it was this one. And when you add the complete and utter apprehension to throw a punch because of Furys style and attributes what you have here could be a classic case of the guys got his number scenario. Fury is to Wlad what Mayorga was to Vernon Forrest.

Wlad needs to find that spark because he no plan B and its largely because he has not needed one since about Sam Peter. He's got to make a few changeups like for instance throwing a punch. I cant see him retiring on that. I also reccomend that he train on a different surface

I was prepared very well. Tyson was very quick and energetic. I never thought he could do it. I felt I lacked quickness and never found the right distance. This also had to do with his reach. Not much worked. I knew I was behind, but I didn’t have the recipe. Actually, I felt confident, but I couldn’t find the right key. However, there is a rematch (clause).
Sounds like a guy that talking around the fact that he took him as lightly as most fans did.