Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Good sources: Klit camp drugged Fury's water

"They are professional cheats. They are very very good at cheating. I have good sources very very good sources to prove that the Klitschko camp had drugged my water so that I would fail the post fight drug test. They tried every trick in the book. Too much foam under the canvas. Then they gave me these terrible gloves. But it didn't work on me. I went all the way home severely dehydrated because I was terrified they had done something to the water that was offered to me."

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Good sources: Klit camp drugged Fury's water

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    "They are professional cheats. They are very very good at cheating. I have good sources very very good sources to prove that the Klitschko camp had drugged my water so that I would fail the post fight drug test. They tried every trick in the book. Too much foam under the canvas. Then they gave me these terrible gloves. But it didn't work on me. I went all the way home severely dehydrated because I was terrified they had done something to the water that was offered to me."
    You've quoted this.....so who said it?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Tyson Fury said it. Google it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The paranoid idiot also said his god won him the fight. And thinks being gay and abortion are the same as being a child raping nonce. Imbecile.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Tyson Fury said it. Google it.
    Why should I have to Google it? You could be like any reasonable or rational human bei-.....oh....I guess that IS too much to ask.

Well what helps ME Brockton, is when I post something that has a quote....I typically....and hahahaha, maybe this is just me, but I typically add in who said what I quoted.

Also, if Tyson Fury was soooooooooo certain that the Illuminati.....excuse me, Klitschko's KLITSCHKO's poisoned his water, then why not take said water some place to test it and file charges?

But hell man, that's just me, I know you love a good conspiracy Brock no need to be so short

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    The paranoid idiot also said his god won him the fight. And thinks being gay and abortion are the same as being a child raping nonce. Imbecile.
    No he doesnt. Show the quote.....

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    No he doesnt. Show the quote.....
    "There are only three things that need to be accomplished before the devil comes home," Fury told the Mail on Sunday.

"One of them is homosexuality being legal in countries, one of them is abortion and the other is paedophilia. Who would have thought in the 50s and 60s that those first two would be legalised?

"When I say paedophiles could be made legal, it sounds crazy. But if I had said to you about the first two being made legal in the 50s, I would have been looked upon as a crazy man."

.....but that's just what I got from The Mirror & Daily Mail......so OBVIOUSLY Fenster is trying to slander the good man Tyson Fury......probably just because he's an Irish Traveller......when will that race get justice?!?!?!?! #nojusticenopeace!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

‘There are only three things that need to be accomplished before the devil comes home: one of them is homosexuality being legal in countries, one of them is abortion and the other one’s paedophilia. Who would have thought in the 50s and 60s that those first two would be legalised?

Read more: Boxer Tyson Fury's rant on homosexuality, paedophilia, devil worshipping and abortion | Metro News
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

El Kabong Guest

‘There are only three things that need to be accomplished before the devil comes home: one of them is homosexuality being legal in countries, one of them is abortion and the other one’s paedophilia. Who would have thought in the 50s and 60s that those first two would be legalised?

Read more: Boxer Tyson Fury's rant on homosexuality, paedophilia, devil worshipping and abortion | Metro News
    Stop slandering that great man!!!!!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My my my is El Kabong getting personal but HEY, we are on the exact same page with so many other things such as the Liberals ruining the place before our eyes that he's still my buddy.

El Kabong Guest

My my my is El Kabong getting personal but HEY, we are on the exact same page with so many other things such as the Liberals ruining the place before our eyes that he's still my buddy.
    Oh Brockton, you kidder....personal hahaha....I merely "yes and"-ed you. What is wrong with that? Do you NOT want me to agree with you?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So how is that him thinking "being gay and abortion are the same as being a child raping nonce"?

Hes only quoting whats in the bible, hes not expressing an opinion and hes in no way shape or form linking them together in that quote at all!

I think those who think that they are being linked are the "imbeciles" and naively led by media headlines.

El Kabong Guest

So how is that him thinking "being gay and abortion are the same as being a child raping nonce"?

Hes only quoting whats in the bible, hes not expressing an opinion and hes in no way shape or form linking them together in that quote at all!

I think those who think that they are being linked are the "imbeciles" and naively led by media headlines.
    That's right, and if anyone knows what is what it's ross!

Let's start a new thread, where only the TRUTH will be told about Tyson Fury and what a fine young man he is......damned evil media!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be fair though gay rights activists have lobbied for peadophilia to be legalised in the UK so even if he had linked them how far from the truth is he?

How did the pro-paedophile group PIE exist openly for 10 years? - BBC News

El Kabong Guest

To be fair though gay rights activists have lobbied for peadophilia to be legalised in the UK so even if he had linked them how far from the truth is he?

How did the pro-paedophile group PIE exist openly for 10 years? - BBC News
    Yup yup, Tyson Fury is only telling the truth!

Thread Information