Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Klitschko invokes rematch clause officially

Although I found the fight to be a snoozefest, Fury fought the perfect fight to beat Wlad. It was interesting to see Wlad lose in such an anticlimactic fight as he has brought us so many anticlimactic fights I was very anti Wlad after the Prod fight but I warmed up to him again. He knew how to win and did it for a very long time. Definitely a historical figure in boxing and you gotta love that jab. If Wlad can go balls to the wall in a rematch, hell yeah. I'm all for a rematch, it has to be more exciting than this one 🐷. But congrats to the Fury fans, good for mother england, I'm glad the HW champ is out of the former USSR. I think this is a great thing for the HW division. Glad to hear Wlad calling for a rematch. No matter what I think of him the guy is an amazing athlete and a great boxer

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Both men have the power to knock each other out because both I suspect are chinny.
    Rematches do not normally bode well for champions. Walcott got smoked in a rematch with Marciano. Frazier got smoked in the rematch with foeman. Holmes got smoked in the rematch with Spinx. Tyson got smoked in his rematch with Holyfield. Holyfield Got smoked in his rematch with Lennox Lewis. Floyd Patterson got smoked in his rematch with Sonny Liston. Sonny Liston Got smoked in his rematch with Muhammad Ali.

Wladimir Klitschko will get smoked in his rematch with Tyson Fury and he should not even go ahead with the fight. He will be 6 months older than he is now and Tyson Fury will be 6 months stronger and more confident than he is now Plus fighting at Wembley. Klitschko will be desperate to redeem himself and he will come forward lunging more than he did before and he does not fight very well lunging forward or coming in and big Tyson Fury with the Hoodoo Stick will knock him cold decapitate that clown with a massive uppercut like never seen before.

Thread Information