428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anthony Joshuas weight increase

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Hughie Fury would piss all over Joshua
    I burst out laughing. There's nuts then there's nuts.

Whyte would batter Hughie let alone AJ.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Hughie Fury would piss all over Joshua
    I burst out laughing. There's nuts then there's nuts.

Whyte would batter Hughie let alone AJ.
    When and if Hearn ever gets the bollocks to sign Joshua to fight a Fury ill be here waiting to bet you

Regardless of what I said previously the facts are that Joshua had just stumbled past a british level fighter. Whyte could go on to be more but the fact is he was a british level fighter and they were contesting the british title.

Hughie doesnt get the hype from Sky but beating Rudenko over 10 rounds not losing a round is at least as good win than Joshuas over Whyte. Rudenko should have got the decision over Browne. Then theres Arias. Yes hes been around the block but after Hughie won every rou d over 10 rounds comfortably Pulev struggled with him over 8.

Hughie is class and you will be shown up like you all were with Tyson over Klitschko.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dillian Whyte v Hughie Fury would be a good fight for both of them. They both make good money and. The winner goes onto the next level.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Dillian Whyte v Hughie Fury would be a good fight for both of them. They both make good money and. The winner goes onto the next level.
    They may or may not be interested. Whyte is a friend of theres and used sometimes for sparring.

Apparently Hughie has a good name lined up for February, although I wouldnt bet my house on it with the pullouts they face.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    They may or may not be interested. Whyte is a friend of theres and used sometimes for sparring.

Apparently Hughie has a good name lined up for February, although I wouldnt bet my house on it with the pullouts they face.
    Well he could've had a good name lined up for January, but he was more interested in his Turkey and Christmas Pud! I'm still pissed off about that.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You saw what I saw and so did Hearn.
    What is it you saw and what you think I saw?

I think the fact that Joshua has past this test has really offended some peoples intelligence (questionable or not)

How dare he get chinned and not lose. How dare he get taken into the second half of the fight and not blow up. It's bordering on pathetic.

Fact is. He won six of seven rounds and finished the fight in brutal fashion. He hurt Whyte consistently throughout the fight and the only sniff Whyte got is when Joshua played his game. When he boxed he didn't stand a chance. Joshua was fitter than Whyte, stronger, hit harder and wanted it more. He was better in every single way.

And now the loons out there are finding ways for Joshua to lose. He wouldn't beat Fury, he wouldn't beat Wilder, this guy, that guy. Ridiculous. You would have thought it would be easier to just say well done. Lets see what you can do next time.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Based on what I saw I don't think he would beat Fury "yet" but as I said in another thread I like the way AJ is talking and he knows he still has things he needs to improve on before that fight happens.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Based on what I saw I don't think he would beat Fury "yet" but as I said in another thread I like the way AJ is talking and he knows he still has things he needs to improve on before that fight happens.
    This.

AJ doesn't need a reality check.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Regardless of what I said previously the facts are that Joshua had just stumbled past a british level fighter. Whyte could go on to be more but the fact is he was a british level fighter and they were contesting the british title.

Explain how Joshua stumbled past Whyte? He won 6 out of 7 rounds and nearly took his head off with the final punch of the fight.

Is it that he got hurt? With that in mind did Fury stumble past that Latvian cabbie who chinned him and had him rocking and rolling? Did he stumble past Cunningham who chinned him? Did he stumble past McD....... forget that, he definitely stumbled past fat John.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look, @ross, your rubbish doesn't bother me in the slightest. I said before the fight you'll give AJ zero credit and write Whyte off as a shit cunt. You do the same every time. You only see the positive in your heroes and the negative in the guys you hate. It's childish to me.

Once again, I bet with REAL money. However, If Hughie ever gets to fight AJ i'll gladly give you a kill yourself bet. Trust me.

If you ever dream you can show me up at anything you better wake up and apologise. Fact.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Look, @ross, your rubbish doesn't bother me in the slightest. I said before the fight you'll give AJ zero credit and write Whyte off as a shit cunt. You do the same every time. You only see the positive in your heroes and the negative in the guys you hate. It's childish to me.

Once again, I bet with REAL money. However, If Hughie ever gets to fight AJ i'll gladly give you a kill yourself bet. Trust me.

If you ever dream you can show me up at anything you better wake up and apologise. Fact.
    Unfortunately Ross doesn't understand this concept! as you would say, FACT!

Thread Information