Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Rafael dos Anjos is a bad dude!

He's made short work of two very good fighters and wants to beat the hell out of Conor McGregor next. Everyone wants a piece of McGregor, dos Anjos wants him bad and Nate Diaz is foaming at the mouth for a shot at him.
    I'm thinking Nate Diaz and Tyon Fury might be related, if you put a microphone in front of either one of these guys their brains shut down and their mouths start running, although Diaz doesn't seem to wander as much as Fury.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    He's made short work of two very good fighters and wants to beat the hell out of Conor McGregor next. Everyone wants a piece of McGregor, dos Anjos wants him bad and Nate Diaz is foaming at the mouth for a shot at him.
    I'm thinking Nate Diaz and Tyon Fury might be related, if you put a microphone in front of either one of these guys their brains shut down and their mouths start running, although Diaz doesn't seem to wander as much as Fury.
    Hate the Diaz bros as they are scum of the earth thugs.

I would prefer Connor to fight him tho before facing dos anjos.

Reem is a bad man too and a smart one.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post

Yeah, Overeem had a great strategy for JDS and he fought one of the more intelligent fights that I can think of in recent MMA history. He knew that from a pure boxing standpoint that Junior had the advantage so he varied his attack and caught him sleeping. Not a fan of Overeem's attitude at times but this was a legit top notch win.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by chinchekked View Post

Yeah, Overeem had a great strategy for JDS and he fought one of the more intelligent fights that I can think of in recent MMA history. He knew that from a pure boxing standpoint that Junior had the advantage so he varied his attack and caught him sleeping. Not a fan of Overeem's attitude at times but this was a legit top notch win.
    It was a cautious and tactical approach that paid off with a tremendous victory. That is probably his greatest career victory and I've been a big Reem fan for the last 4 or 5 years.

There have def been some lows like getting KOd by fatass Rothwell...

He's a nice Reem when he's not intentionally injuring his sparring partners lol

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Rafael dos Anjos is a bad dude!

It was a cautious and tactical approach that paid off with a tremendous victory. That is probably his greatest career victory and I've been a big Reem fan for the last 4 or 5 years.

There have def been some lows like getting KOd by fatass Rothwell...

He's a nice Reem when he's not intentionally injuring his sparring partners lol
    its true I couldnt believe Rothwell KOed him, wtf?!?!?!?!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Feel the same way.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's definitely hard to find anything positive about the Diaz brothers or their attitude. I think their foul mouths bother me the most. What's the point?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Rafael dos Anjos is a bad dude!

Conor should fight him and beat the hell out of him

Thread Information