Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I don't dislike Eubank Jr or snr. I'm criticising their behaviour post the Blackwell fight. It's called an opinion, I am telling it as it is, nobody has to agree.

I will praise the actions of people i'm not fond of just as I will slate those that I like.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Thoughts with Nick Blackwell

Blackwell has a belt already won and is his for keeping.

Junior will need to earn one but if he has plans to fight GGG then it will not happen.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    Screw Nick Blackwell. The Eubanks have bent over backwards for them. I also think had he been black. Would he have got the best medical care ? No. Apparently he died in the Ambulance but the docs bent over backwards to save him.

I believe if he was not white. The docs would have let him die. If he was Eubank. The docs would have let him die. Or he would have more than likely ended up Gerald McClellan or a Micheal Watson. Now he's going on TV show in the UK slagging the Eubanks off.

Fucking Idiot.
    Totally. If it happened to Eubank, the same doctors who treated Blackwell would have stayed in their seats and ordered some drinks, while someone would nonchalantly call the negro ambulance and take him to a hospital miles into the country on an old dirt road. The paramedics would only have rusty scalpels and expired prescription drugs to treat him with, then nobody would bat an eye.
    This is how I like my racism.

When you test white people, a common thing they do, is go back and tell you how great white people are which is what you tried to do there.
    Last edited by denilson200; 05-27-2016 at 04:01 PM.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Screw Nick Blackwell. The Eubanks have bent over backwards for them. I also think had he been black. Would he have got the best medical care ? No. Apparently he died in the Ambulance but the docs bent over backwards to save him.

I believe if he was not white. The docs would have let him die. If he was Eubank. The docs would have let him die. Or he would have more than likely ended up Gerald McClellan or a Micheal Watson. Now he's going on TV show in the UK slagging the Eubanks off.

Fucking Idiot.
    Totally. If it happened to Eubank, the same doctors who treated Blackwell would have stayed in their seats and ordered some drinks, while someone would nonchalantly call the negro ambulance and take him to a hospital miles into the country on an old dirt road. The paramedics would only have rusty scalpels and expired prescription drugs to treat him with, then nobody would bat an eye.

When you test white people, a common thing they do, is go back and tell you how great white people are which is what you tried to do there.
    I was simply pointing out it's unlikely that different doctors and medics would have come to the aid of Eubank on behalf of his being black. You were suggesting they would do less than they could to save him for the fact, which I don't think you'd really believe if you had ever known a doctor or paramedic.

I don't care how you like anything for the record though, I think you're a complete imbecile. The irony is that you do a fine job of making white people look great all by yourself.
    Last edited by p4pking; 05-27-2016 at 04:13 PM.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking Idiot.

I was simply pointing out it's unlikely that different doctors and medics would have come to the aid of Eubank on behalf of his being black. You were suggesting they would do less than they could to save him for the fact, which I don't think you'd really believe if you had ever known a doctor or paramedic.

I don't care how you like anything for the record though, I think you're a complete imbecile. The irony is that you do a fine job of making white people look great all by yourself.
    Plus you didn't say that the doctors and medics were white, what about if they were black? would that be black on black crime?

Denilson is oficially my new favourite poster

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jokes on me for even bothering, I get a real kick out of people like him as well. Most of them I despise and would go out of my way to let die of course, but something about denilson just makes people with stupid hats more endearing to me.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jokes on me for even bothering, I get a real kick out of people like him as well. Most of them I despise and would go out of my way to let die of course, but something about denilson just makes people with stupid hats more endearing to me.
    People like him

racist

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking Idiot.

now, now, Denilson, you need to be careful. you once posted that 95% of your posts are NOT about race!!!!
    At the time, i naturally doubted that stat, and going by your recent posts, you are proving me right !

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was simply pointing out it's unlikely that different doctors and medics would have come to the aid of Eubank on behalf of his being black.
    Different doctors would have come to the aid of Eubank. My point was (And I don't even think this is even an controversial point) Blackwell flat-lined in the Ambulance. I don't think the docs would have fought so hard to save Eubank as they did Blackwell

You were suggesting they would do less than they could to save him for the fact, which I don't think you'd really believe if you had ever known a doctor or paramedic.
    Stop trying to read my mind and read my words. I really believe what I say

First off I never get personal. I never do personal insult because you kinda lose the debate when you get emotional.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its makng me cringe watch people bite at this. Its a wind up and its an alias.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

Come on Ross don't you find him amusing though?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was simply pointing out it's unlikely that different doctors and medics would have come to the aid of Eubank on behalf of his being black.
    Different doctors would have come to the aid of Eubank. My point was (And I don't even think this is even an controversial point) Blackwell flat-lined in the Ambulance. I don't think the docs would have fought so hard to save Eubank as they did Blackwell

You were suggesting they would do less than they could to save him for the fact, which I don't think you'd really believe if you had ever known a doctor or paramedic.
    Stop trying to read my mind and read my words. I really believe what I say

First off I never get personal. I never do personal insult because you kinda lose the debate when you get emotional.
    Hahahahahah. Great stuff man.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

Come on Ross don't you find him amusing though?
    Its repetative and visitors seeing it wont find it funny.

Thread Information