Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Broner stripped of title, fails to make weight. Fight thread and RBR.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Broner stripped of title, fails to make weight. Fight thread and RBR.

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Broner is amazing..........

"dc is my second home"
    crowd : "booooooooooooooooooo"
    That was hilarious, it was crickets

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Broner stripped of title, fails to make weight. Fight thread and RBR.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    That crowd not feeling this. Calling Floyd out who is laughing his ass off

Broner: Still a clown with a cheeseburger problem
    poor old broner, he really just doesn't have the presence or skill when trash talking/calling people out, how many times did he say "hold on" trying to get the crowd from stop booing and then he gave up and carried on with his pre planned speech?

I do think Mayweather is definently scouting his 50-0 opponent though(showing up here and at the danny garcia fight too), I think he is gauging the reactions, unfortunately I really think broner is just a really stupid person and can't even generate some good old bad guy heat from the crowd...

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    That crowd not feeling this. Calling Floyd out who is laughing his ass off

Broner: Still a clown with a cheeseburger problem
    poor old broner, he really just doesn't have the presence or skill when trash talking/calling people out, how many times did he say "hold on" trying to get the crowd from stop booing and then he gave up and carried on with his pre planned speech?

I do think Mayweather is definently scouting his 50-0 opponent though(showing up here and at the danny garcia fight too), I think he is gauging the reactions, unfortunately I really think broner is just a really stupid person and can't even generate some good old bad guy heat from the crowd...
    To be fair to Floyd, it would be the only fight ever that he would be the good guy and all the world supporting him.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just watched it. Broner lacks head movement for real. A solid puncher will bust through his guard. Or at least around.

Decent fight. I'd love to see Maidana come out and give him a rematch. A focused and in shape Marcos starches Adrian every time.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Just watched it. Broner lacks head movement for real. A solid puncher will bust through his guard. Or at least around.

Decent fight. I'd love to see Maidana come out and give him a rematch. A focused and in shape Marcos starches Adrian every time.
    Broner's face was scraped up by that scrub too.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Marcus is fat and retired.

Broner did not look spectacular and their contrived attempt at making a fight with Floyd was embarrassing.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Broner did not look spectacular and their contrived attempt at making a fight with Floyd was embarrassing.
    Think we've seen how irrelevant Broner might be, two or three mentions of his 'effort' over the weekend and that's it

Truth is the closest Broner will ever get to Mayweather in or out of the ring is the T shirt Floyd gave to him.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look if he wasnt black,Ginger, they wouldnt strip him.
    @................
    Last edited by Andre; 04-04-2016 at 08:47 PM.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Broner can't make 140 anymore. The beginning of the end. Unless of course these charges stick in which case bye Adrian.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

As stated...an in shape Marcos...lol
    May Marcos buck the trend and stay retired. And may another whooping be just around the corner for Adrian 'I got problems' Broner.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Decided to watch one of those youtube soap opera affair Broner Mayweather.

I actually agree with Broner. While he did look like a pompous retard for throwing his change away...in all lines...(Wal-Mart) ...Floyd's response was just as childish and hypocritical.

If Floyd is really a man...in the mind...he could have...NO should have told Broner personally that Adrian is screwing up. Like Adrian stated...

"man I idolize you and then you dog me in the media. On Twitter on YouTube.

Yet in your 30s...you throwing money in the air at strip clubs. Nobody did you the way you doin me."

I totally agree. If any body can tell Broner he needs to grow up. It's the one that he wanted to be like.

Floyd stating on YouTube he wants Adrian to be better as a man then him is good information. So how about telling it to Broner as opposed to the world.

Shit like that makes me kinda..wanna see Floyd get financially fucked...what else can humble such an ass hole?
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 04-09-2016 at 10:57 AM.

Thread Information