Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Roach says PAC "less vicious" after Born Again Christian

Freddie Roach I said this week that after he converted to born again Christian he stopped teeing off on sparring partners after he had them hurt and told Roach on millions of occasions and wrote his own words that he did not want to hurt anybody anymore and only wanted to win 12 round decisions

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Roach says PAC "less vicious" after Born Again Christian

He is an enormous simpleton, and may have lost the mentality that along with other things made him so good for so long. I think his fight tomorrow is a bit more interesting when you combine that with his age and the layoff, etc. If Bradley comes fired up for this, he could pull it off convincingly imo.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Another dumb excuse

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know a PAC fight is coming when they are name dropping the biggest star in the sport and making excuses.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Got a feeling Bradley has a "plan" and PAC will be a step slow

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not a bad idea looking for 'body languages' or 'slips of tongues' before the fight. I heard Roach saying something like, 'if Pac wins badly, he should quit.' It may mean something or it may mean nothing, but it's enough for us tards to lower our expectations...
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Roach is really something else. He does this every fight. Its always something. His secret weapon in the dud fight was apparently a phantom torn rotatorcuff that somehow became known right after his fighter was humiliated. Arum has now went on record claiming it was torn while using skeletor Delehoya as pin cushion. He's now according to Arum at 110%.

Now its "born again" which begs the question why even fight? This notion that he's not going to try and ko someone and instead punch them out for 12 rounds because it serves the almighty better is beyond just stupid.

Notice the date on this article. World Boxing Champion Manny Pacquiao Becomes A Born Again Christian ⋆ Now The End Begins

I dont recall at least in my lifetime ever seeing a boxer being handled with so much bull shit. Like a gossip coloumn in some reality tv series

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Roach is really something else. He does this every fight. Its always something. His secret weapon in the dud fight was apparently a phantom torn rotatorcuff that somehow became known right after his fighter was humiliated. Arum has now went on record claiming it was torn while using skeletor Delehoya as pin cushion. He's now according to Arum at 110%.

Now its "born again" which begs the question why even fight? This notion that he's not going to try and ko someone and instead punch them out for 12 rounds because it serves the almighty better is beyond just stupid.

Notice the date on this article. World Boxing Champion Manny Pacquiao Becomes A Born Again Christian ⋆ Now The End Begins

I dont recall at least in my lifetime ever seeing a boxer being handled with so much bull shit. Like a gossip coloumn in some reality tv series
    It's absolutely amazing. Like the "fear of needles", people seem to just push it out of their head that it wasn't even the first excuse. They just throw them out there until one sticks. And suddenly it's true.

Take the injured shoulder, not mentioned in post fight, I can show him throwing the right over and over. I can show video of other fighters tearing their rotator cuff and they stop throwing it entirely. I can show the video of post fight where there is not a word of any injury. And how it only comes up later. And nobody can agree when it happened when it finally comes up haha. But people believe it, 3 guys telling 3 different stories but people believe it. And there are 100s of examples from these bullshitters.

I can say with confidence no camp has been so FOS and it's not close.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's funny how pac has finally been outed after all these years. I've been saying for years that he just followed arum and Roach and that he makes none of his own decisions. I think his popularity has made him actually start to believe his excuses. I don't buy pac as a Christian. He is what I call a cultural Christian. He follows it because it's deeply embedded into his culture but he would just as easily be Jewish or a Muslim if he were born somewhere else.

Anyways, I've never liked pac but recent years have made me really dislike him. The people in the Philippines are so dumb to ever vote someone like him into any office in the government. He can't make any of his own decisions. And that is a problem with mass groups of people in all parts of the world not just the Philippines

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Didn't we know this when he carried the bloated crayon eater Brandon Rios? Something really has to be wrong with a guy when he refuses to hit a big mouth like that.

I don't think its a religious thing so much as an old and too comfortable thing. The guys fire has been reduced to smoldering ashes for a long time now.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    It's funny how pac has finally been outed after all these years. I've been saying for years that he just followed arum and Roach and that he makes none of his own decisions. I think his popularity has made him actually start to believe his excuses. I don't buy pac as a Christian. He is what I call a cultural Christian. He follows it because it's deeply embedded into his culture but he would just as easily be Jewish or a Muslim if he were born somewhere else.

Anyways, I've never liked pac but recent years have made me really dislike him. The people in the Philippines are so dumb to ever vote someone like him into any office in the government. He can't make any of his own decisions. And that is a problem with mass groups of people in all parts of the world not just the Philippines
    That's true of absolutely any religious person of any sort.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post

That's true of absolutely any religious person of any sort.
    No it's not. There have been many examples of people growing up one religion and switching to another one later in life. Although I do agree that I think a majority of people are just culturally religious but there definitely are true religionists

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nobody has ever converted to any religion entirely on their own, without some cultural influence. Very few people in the Amazon rainforest have found jesus, that's all I was saying. True religionist is about as good an oxymoron as I've heard in a while!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nobody has ever converted to any religion entirely on their own, without some cultural influence. Very few people in the Amazon rainforest have found jesus, that's all I was saying. True religionist is about as good an oxymoron as I've heard in a while!
    I wouldn't say as much cultural influence as I would say they actually heard about the religion. You probably wouldn't hear about Jesus if nobody ever told you about him. That doesn't mean a culture converted you as much as the message.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wouldn't say as much cultural influence as I would say they actually heard about the religion. You probably wouldn't hear about Jesus if nobody ever told you about him. That doesn't mean a culture converted you as much as the message.
    Not that I want to get into a philosophical religious debate

Thread Information