Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will d pacman beat down oscar larios in manila?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Will d pacman beat down oscar larios in manila?

I don't think pacquiao will defeat oscar larios given that larios is the hungrier fighter. This will be the upset of the year guys. I also heard that pac has been so busy lately not because of boxing but because of playing pool and cockfighting. He's underestimating this guy. He'll get what he deserves when larios goes to manila on july 2. this guy is for real man. He'll force pac to retire like what pac almost did to el terrible! This will shock those cocky filipinos!!! UPSET OF THE YEAR Coming!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Will d pacman beat down oscar larios in manila?

My wife is filipino! but I like it when she likes the cocky
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

doubtful, but I guess anything's possible, I remember when they were both at 122 Freddy Roach said it would be a difficult fight for Pac, that Larios would run him into right hands, but Larios has fought so many rounds in his career, and seems to be past his prime a bit, I assume Pac will KO him before 10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by _the_answer_
    I don't think pacquiao will defeat oscar larios given that larios is the hungrier fighter. This will be the upset of the year guys. I also heard that pac has been so busy lately not because of boxing but because of playing pool and cockfighting. He's underestimating this guy. He'll get what he deserves when larios goes to manila on july 2. this guy is for real man. He'll force pac to retire like what pac almost did to el terrible! This will shock those cocky filipinos!!! UPSET OF THE YEAR Coming!!!
    pac is gonna knock larios out with right hands like pac did to valuzquez or wut ever his name is...plus larios won't leave the phillipines a live if he would pull an upset like that...haha no but larios got k.oed easy by one of freddy roaches boy...pac will play with him like a mouse then k.o larios wheN pacs done showing off in maNILa...

another thing...what makes you think larios is more hungrier then pac...he wouldn't even fight pac if he didn't get paid as much as he wanted...his only going to fight pac to get some cash...his like a paid fighter for pac to k.o for pacs countrymens...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by babyboNe
    pac is gonna knock larios out with right hands like pac did to valuzquez or wut ever his name is...plus larios won't leave the phillipines a live if he would pull an upset like that...haha no but larios got k.oed easy by one of freddy roaches boy...pac will play with him like a mouse then k.o larios wheN pacs done showing off in maNILa...

another thing...what makes you think larios is more hungrier then pac...he wouldn't even fight pac if he didn't get paid as much as he wanted...his only going to fight pac to get some cash...his like a paid fighter for pac to k.o for pacs countrymens...
    true, larios wanted to be paid a lot more than he was initially offered before agreeing to fight pac. larios has to bring his best game and manny has to be underprepared for the upset to happen. actually manny was knocked down a couple of times in manila while fighting nedal hussein and the lowly regarded yeshmangbetov, so i think they've learned their lesson and wouldn't want to risk the prospect of losing in his own turf by not preparing well.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof74
    hey duke, didn't know your wifey's filipino. i'm filipino meself and i agree most filipinos are cocky when it comes to pacquiao but it's not without reason. of course anything is possible and larios could pull an upset which would be nothing short of shocking but i highly doubt it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did not need to know that...
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oscar Larrios is made for Pacman, he will ware him down with his superiour handspeed and knock him out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i like it when uR wife likes the cocky too...oops uR not suppose to know that...ahahah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The_One77
    Oscar Larrios is made for Pacman, he will ware him down with his superiour handspeed and knock him out.
    superior handspeed? you must be talkin about pacman...you got it twisted...pac has the superior handspeed and its pac thats gonna k.o youR boy...but i guess its ok to keep youR hopes uP kuz i know thieRs lots of you pac hateRs hoping the kid to lose...whatever lets you sleep at night doode...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by babyboNe
    superior handspeed? you must be talkin about pacman...you got it twisted...pac has the superior handspeed and its pac thats gonna k.o youR boy...but i guess its ok to keep youR hopes uP kuz i know thieRs lots of you pac hateRs hoping the kid to lose...whatever lets you sleep at night doode...
    Read my post again, i said that Oscar was made for Pacman...thus Pacman having the faster handspeed.
    Pacquioa is one of my favourite fighters, ofcourse he's gonna win!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Did not need to know that...
    man, i let it slipped by and you had to bring it up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Posted by TheDukeof74

My wife is also Filipino from Luzon, she likes cocky Japanese
    Hidden Content
    RIP, Crazy Samurai. Thank you for your Drumming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

manny pacquiao's career is gonna end in july. he's crazy because he chose this fighter for a tune up fight. larios will prove he is more than a tune up. he'll make this one a tune down. always remember that there's always a possible upset coming. remember the pac-MAB fight? dont tell me you guys didn't predict that mab is gonna win? why did he lose? mainly because he underestimated the pacman. and maybe this fight will give pac the lesson that never underestimate your oppenent no matter how good you are!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

manny pacquiao's career is gonna end in july. he's crazy because he chose this fighter for a tune up fight. larios will prove he is more than a tune up. he'll make this one a tune down. always remember that there's always a possible upset coming. remember the pac-MAB fight? dont tell me you guys didn't predict that mab is gonna win? why did he lose? mainly because he underestimated the pacman. and maybe this fight will give pac the lesson that never underestimate your oppenent no matter how good you are!!!
    I agree, bad fight for Pacman. Had Larios not been TKO'd in three in his previous fight, I would say differently. Now Pacquiao is under pressure to perform better than Israel Vazquez, who ended Larios in the third.

If Pacquiao doesn't look good in this fight, people will talk down on him, because it "should" be the easiest fight possible.

By the way Israel Vazquez had the same haircut, bodybuild, and sytle of Floyd Patterson when he destroyed Larios.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

THERE WILL BE NO UPSET...heres the REason why mab lost to pac...pac is hungRy young talented and focus...larios is nothing close to what pac is and was when pac fought mab...AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK pac is underestimating larios...i feel bad for you to put all youR hopes on larios...another pac hateR...why do so many of yall wanna see pac fall...all he eveR did was fight...neveR spoke bad of anyone...just cause he beat mab and em...the way he did...YOU WILL EAT YOUR WORDS WHEN LARIOS EAT PACS LEFT AND RIGHT HANDS...if anything larios is ONLY FIGHTING FOR THE MONEY...pac is fighting foR his countRy men like usuall...and its gonna be in the phillipines so OFCOURSE PAC IS GONNA COME PREPARED TO PUT ON A SHOW AND K.O LARIOS IN THE PHILLIPINES.......

Thread Information