Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Haye open to Bellew, Drozd wants Bellew.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Haye open to Bellew, Drozd wants Bellew.

http://www.boxingscene.com/drozd-exe...bellew--105161

Fair play to Bellew he did really well. I'm not a fan of his but he did really well to win the title in dramatic style. The atmosphere was great, I had a really good day out. Nursing a bit of a hangover today haha!! Drozd has the right to fight for the title so I'd expect to see this next. How would that one go? I've never seen him fight. Haye has also said he's open to a Bellew fight and would smash him to bits but I highly doubt Haye would go back down and I dont see Bellew going to heavyweight. Think Bellew should look for unification too, he's a lot better at cruiserweight but he's still there to be hit. He did well to recover from the knockdown though. Good to see Britain having so many world champions though I was also impressed with Burns too!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Drozd To Exercise WBC Title Shot, Starts Camp For Tony Bellew - Boxing News

Fair play to Bellew he did really well. I'm not a fan of his but he did really well to win the title in dramatic style. The atmosphere was great, I had a really good day out. Nursing a bit of a hangover today haha!! Drozd has the right to fight for the title so I'd expect to see this next. How would that one go? I've never seen him fight. Haye has also said he's open to a Bellew fight and would smash him to bits but I highly doubt Haye would go back down and I dont see Bellew going to heavyweight. Think Bellew should look for unification too, he's a lot better at cruiserweight but he's still there to be hit. He did well to recover from the knockdown though. Good to see Britain having so many world champions though I was also impressed with Burns too!
    Joshua would blow Haye out if the water. Joshua/Haye =Foreman/Frazier
    Last edited by Master; 06-01-2016 at 05:22 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye open to Bellew, Drozd wants Bellew.

What's the aggro between Haye and Bellew? Have I missed something? The dopey presenter on Haye's last show was the one that linked the millionaire white collar geezer with Bellew.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Clearly Haye-Bellew can't happen but the cruiserweight Haye would have had Bellew unconscious inside 3 minutes. The speed disparity alone would have been enough
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah the only way this happens is if Haye gets banged out by Briggs and has nowhere else to go and want's one last payday and I don't the Belle fight brings that -Evertons ground was half empty on Saturday night and Bellew simply doesn't bring big money , he'd have to lose a shitload of timber as well to get back to Cruiser, won't happen.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Yeah the only way this happens is if Haye gets banged out by Briggs and has nowhere else to go and want's one last payday and I don't the Belle fight brings that -Evertons ground was half empty on Saturday night and Bellew simply doesn't bring big money , he'd have to lose a shitload of timber as well to get back to Cruiser, won't happen.
    Or if Bellew loses his title and keeps talking big and goes up to HW .
    Either way it's a load of bollocks and to be fair it's all Bellew's doing, he called out Haye for whatever stupid reasons he has.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

David Haye responds to Tony Bellew calling him out: ''You're going to get smashed to bits''

The Liverpudlian referred to the former heavyweight world champion as a 'Bermondsey b***h' following his victory over Ilunga Makabu on Saturday

David Haye has responded to Tony Bellew after the newly crowned WBC cruiserweight champion called him out following his victory over Ilunga Makabu at Goodison Park on Saturday.

Bellew won the vacant belt with a third-round knockout of his Congolese opponent, and afterwards called Haye, who has recently made a return to the ring after three and a half years away, a 'Bermondsey b***h'.

Haye has won both his fights in emphatic fashion since his comeback, and has told Bellew 'you're going to get smashed to bits'.

"This is a message for Tony Bellew," Haye said on a video posted to his Instagram page.

"First off, congratulations. Winning in front of your home town, home fans, home football club, blah blah blah. Congratulations. You won the vacant WBC title. Lifelong ambition realised. Congratulations.

"But amongst all the excitement, maybe that punch you took in the first round that dropped you, your brain got scrambled, because it looks like you really want to get knocked out by calling me a Bermondsey b***h.

"Talking about knocking me out - you must have lost your God damn mind.

"After I've knocked out Shannon Briggs, who has been giving it a lot of that himself, if you want to be on the list too, I'm knocking out all people talking too much, so get in the list, mate. You're going to get smashed to bits.

"I used to be a cruiserweight, we're both the same height, we're both a similar size. Let's do it if you want it."

David Haye responds to Tony Bellew calling him out: ''You're going to get smashed to bits'' - Mirror Online
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Liverpudlian referred to the former heavyweight world champion as a 'Bermondsey b***h' following his victory over Ilunga Makabu on Saturday

David Haye has responded to Tony Bellew after the newly crowned WBC cruiserweight champion called him out following his victory over Ilunga Makabu at Goodison Park on Saturday.

Bellew won the vacant belt with a third-round knockout of his Congolese opponent, and afterwards called Haye, who has recently made a return to the ring after three and a half years away, a 'Bermondsey b***h'.

Haye has won both his fights in emphatic fashion since his comeback, and has told Bellew 'you're going to get smashed to bits'.

"This is a message for Tony Bellew," Haye said on a video posted to his Instagram page.

"First off, congratulations. Winning in front of your home town, home fans, home football club, blah blah blah. Congratulations. You won the vacant WBC title. Lifelong ambition realised. Congratulations.

"But amongst all the excitement, maybe that punch you took in the first round that dropped you, your brain got scrambled, because it looks like you really want to get knocked out by calling me a Bermondsey b***h.

"After I've knocked out Shannon Briggs, who has been giving it a lot of that himself, if you want to be on the list too, I'm knocking out all people talking too much, so get in the list, mate. You're going to get smashed to bits.

"I used to be a cruiserweight, we're both the same height, we're both a similar size. Let's do it if you want it."

David Haye responds to Tony Bellew calling him out: ''You're going to get smashed to bits'' - Mirror Online
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Didn't I see recently that Haye had said "I don't see any need to drag out negotiations with Briggs".....and now this

David Haye is a pathological liar, he's a narcissist of the highest order and he will drag his fucking feet all day long until he is all but FORCED to fight SOME opponent of his liking and I could have told you that 9 years ago!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    David Haye responds to Tony Bellew calling him out: ''You're going to get smashed to bits''

Hilarious response by Haye and I tend to agree with him.

Bellew is NOT even a real cruiser. Haye would absolutely wreck him as easily as he's been KOn those heavyweight bums.

Haye was undisputed cruiser weight champ at one time after KOn a prime Enzo.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post

Bellew is NOT even a real cruiser. Haye would absolutely wreck him as easily as he's been KOn those heavyweight bums.

Easy money for Haye and Bellew has half hyped it up, don't think it will be at Everton, maybe Wembley, or York Hall?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post

Easy money for Haye and Bellew has half hyped it up, don't think it will be at Everton, maybe Wembley, or York Hall?
    You're asking the wrong American lol

If I were Haye id rather fight Bellew than some crazed roused up monster with Tourette Syndrome screaming "Let's go champ!" constantly.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dunno what the gist of this thread is

are people interested in Bellew Haye or not?

I am, I think it would be a great night
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zero interest

if you do go to it, if it happens, then don't go for a piss just before it starts
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Thread Information