Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Whoa calm down he hasnt failed any test. They have found raised levels of a substance that naturally occurs in your body and there is research done that proves hard training and taking legal suppliments can raise these levels somehow. Read the link I posted above.
    That is a failed test

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The mirror is saying Tyson Fury tested positive for a steroid last year

If James "2tons" Tobey could pop for a substance so can Fury. Seems most people limit roids to be used solely for power, when there are various reasons athletes use substances.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The mirror is saying Tyson Fury tested positive for a steroid last year

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Whoa calm down he hasnt failed any test. They have found raised levels of a substance that naturally occurs in your body and there is research done that proves hard training and taking legal suppliments can raise these levels somehow. Read the link I posted above.
    That is a failed test
    If the levels were over the allowed limit wouldnt he have been banned by now?

All they are saying is they are higher than expected and if anyone actually bothers to fucking read the link I posted, the combination intense excercise and legal supplements can raise nandrolone levels but no one knows why.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is a failed test
    If the levels were over the allowed limit wouldnt he have been banned by now?

All they are saying is they are higher than expected and if anyone actually bothers to fucking read the link I posted, the combination intense excercise and legal supplements can raise nandrolone levels but no one knows why.
    When I heard that they failed the test my very first thought was "I wonder how Ross will defend this" and here you are. So predictable.

If you look through my history you will see I am consistent no matter who the fighter. I condemn all drug cheats. Of course it all has to play out, they get their day in court to explain why they had unnatural levels in their system but you jumping to their defense only shines light on you, not the situation at hand.

This idea that people will have unnatural levels through the combination of exercise and supplements. Well Ross, why then do thousands and thousands and thousands of tests not fail every year? Including tests of Tyson and Hughie? Don't you think it is some amazing coincidence that both suddenly now fail on the same day? Or are you not to be trusted in the slightest?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe we should consider the possibility Tyson is pregnant. That would explain the elevated levels. After all, that is why some communist countries would impregnate their female athletes and only later abort the pregnancies. Maybe he can write a book "Training advantages of pregnancy-by Tyson Fury"

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry Ron I assumed you werent a scientist.

You know better than all those scientists at the Aberdeen university that say a high protein diet and dehydration from intense training does produce a positive nandrolone result.

Its there in black and white by scholars but nope we have to listen to dullard Ron Swanson and his educated opinion on the matter

Twat

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha ha! Ross and his uni buddies!!! I love it when Ross gets all heated and pissy and tries to make out he's calm by putting a smiley emoji after the word "twat" ! Priceless.
    Until we hear some more about this, I'm not really interested.
    But what I am interested in is if @ross is going to apologise to Anthony Joshua for continually insinuating that AJ is on steroids because of his muscle mass increase, despite the fact that he has neither failed a test or produced unnaturally high Nandrolone levels.
    I won't hold my breath.
    Double Twat! 😂😂😂😂

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry Ron I assumed you werent a scientist.

You know better than all those scientists at the Aberdeen university that say a high protein diet and dehydration from intense training does produce a positive nandrolone result.

Its there in black and white by scholars but nope we have to listen to dullard Ron Swanson and his educated opinion on the matter

Twat
    Answer the questions coward

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They didnt fail. The levels werent high enough to fail, just raised amounts of a naturally occuring substance.

If he had failed do you really think hed now be THE heavyweight champion of the world? The tests were done last March, over a year ago.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe we should consider the possibility Tyson is pregnant. That would explain the elevated levels. After all, that is why some communist countries would impregnate their female athletes and only later abort the pregnancies. Maybe he can write a book "Training advantages of pregnancy-by Tyson Fury"

is this true?

I wonder who got the job of the impregnator
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can actually get raised levels of Nandrolone by sleeping with a pregnant woman apparently as well

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Took them two months to strip Lucas Browne of his world title, currently 7 months in with Tyson

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Took them two months to strip Lucas Browne of his world title, currently 7 months in with Tyson
    Only 15 months after the test result.....

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

is this true?

I wonder who got the job of the impregnator
    Yes. Women have higher levels of nandrolone than men generally because it is a precursor of estrogen production. It(nandrolone) spikes after women become pregnant. So female athletes were impregnated, they trained, then after they had their benefits the babies were aborted. The Olympics have been a horror show in so many ways for so long.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They didnt fail. The levels werent high enough to fail, just raised amounts of a naturally occuring substance.

If he had failed do you really think hed now be THE heavyweight champion of the world? The tests were done last March, over a year ago.
    Testosterone is naturally occurring. What is it when you have unnatural levels of testosterone? Don't act dumb, everyone knows the answer to this question.

As for the "high protein diet and exercise", almost every athlete in the world has a high protein diet. It is the first thing that is recommended. When you begin training you diet is adjusted to a certain level of protein(high) fat, and carbs. But these 2 guys have passed tests before suddenly fail. Did they just now begin to eat like men? Because men eat protein. And men train. But these 2 suddenly are different from everyone else even though they eat the same and train like everyone else. Hell, they are even different than they themselves have been. But there's nothing funny about that right?

I don't know why they failed their tests so I am not going to condemn them yet. But defending them blindly is far more absurd because to do so you have to say "I don't care at all about the evidence I support them and I will say whatever I must"

Thread Information