Thread: The mirror is saying Tyson Fury tested positive for a steroid last year

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The mirror is saying Tyson Fury tested positive for a steroid last year

That's fair enough, I can remember someone referring back to Fury when Browne tested positive (kinda makes sense it was you ) as I say it was only a hypothetical question, no problemo

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The mirror is saying Tyson Fury tested positive for a steroid last year

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    That's fair enough, I can remember someone referring back to Fury when Browne tested positive (kinda makes sense it was you ) as I say it was only a hypothetical question, no problemo
    Reminds me of Neil from the Inbetweeners

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    I also fingered a girl in the back of your car

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My favourite bits ever are with the doll "he touched us here, here and here, in the bum hole" and on the dinghy in the marina punching the fish then letting the flare off!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My favourite bits ever are with the doll "he touched us here, here and here, in the bum hole" and on the dinghy in the marina punching the fish then letting the flare off!
    Fury is gone, the establishment will find a way of getting rid of him, rightly or wrongly.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whatever the fallout from this, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't let them give back the belts to Wladimir.

It would be like "Nightmare on Elm's Street" on steroids, with Wlad hanging on to his belts for 5 more interminable years, while grappling mauling clinching fouling avoiding fighting a procession of Bums of the Month club... while chloroforming boxing fans, and plunging the HW division back into the Dark Ages it just emerged from.

(Pardon the drama, but I'm serious).

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you know what, it'd be absolutely shocking if Browne or anyone else was spiked
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Whoa calm down he hasnt failed any test. They have found raised levels of a substance that naturally occurs in your body and there is research done that proves hard training and taking legal suppliments can raise these levels somehow. Read the link I posted above.
    That is a failed test
    If the levels were over the allowed limit wouldnt he have been banned by now?

All they are saying is they are higher than expected and if anyone actually bothers to fucking read the link I posted, the combination intense excercise and legal supplements can raise nandrolone levels but no one knows why.
    When I heard that they failed the test my very first thought was "I wonder how Ross will defend this" and here you are. So predictable.

If you look through my history you will see I am consistent no matter who the fighter. I condemn all drug cheats. Of course it all has to play out, they get their day in court to explain why they had unnatural levels in their system but you jumping to their defense only shines light on you, not the situation at hand.

This idea that people will have unnatural levels through the combination of exercise and supplements. Well Ross, why then do thousands and thousands and thousands of tests not fail every year? Including tests of Tyson and Hughie? Don't you think it is some amazing coincidence that both suddenly now fail on the same day? Or are you not to be trusted in the slightest?
    @Ron Swanson

Look im right and your wrong

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/boxin...r-drug-claims/

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whoa calm down he hasnt failed any test. They have found raised levels of a substance that naturally occurs in your body and there is research done that proves hard training and taking legal suppliments can raise these levels somehow. Read the link I posted above.
    That is a failed test

All they are saying is they are higher than expected and if anyone actually bothers to fucking read the link I posted, the combination intense excercise and legal supplements can raise nandrolone levels but no one knows why.
    When I heard that they failed the test my very first thought was "I wonder how Ross will defend this" and here you are. So predictable.

If you look through my history you will see I am consistent no matter who the fighter. I condemn all drug cheats. Of course it all has to play out, they get their day in court to explain why they had unnatural levels in their system but you jumping to their defense only shines light on you, not the situation at hand.

This idea that people will have unnatural levels through the combination of exercise and supplements. Well Ross, why then do thousands and thousands and thousands of tests not fail every year? Including tests of Tyson and Hughie? Don't you think it is some amazing coincidence that both suddenly now fail on the same day? Or are you not to be trusted in the slightest?
    @Ron Swanson

Firstly, I don't believe for one minute Fury has taken any steroids. But to use The Sun to back up an opinion is pretty laughable tbh.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    That is a failed test

@Ron Swanson

Firstly, I don't believe for one minute Fury has taken any steroids. But to use The Sun to back up an opinion is pretty laughable tbh.

Why Yam used he Mirror

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    That is a failed test

@Ron Swanson

Why Yam used he Mirror
    Am I the only person struggling to understand the last post?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Ross is telling a joke and if I explained it then it would lose its impact.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I think Ross is telling a joke and if I explained it then it would lose its impact.
    Hahaha!

No, just didnt bother checking what id posted again!

Was a reference to Tam posting what the Mirror published and everyone jumping on that.

Thread Information