Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trump wins in Landslide. Here's why:

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    The lame two party system wants you to pass on your right vote.
    They want you to feel so disenfranchised that you won't participate in the democratic system.
    The only way to achieve change is to participate. Going online and crying like a baby about how no candidate represents you is a cop out. Find the person who best represents your needs, wants & hopes, and vote for them.
    They don't have to be a democrat or republican.
    If neither of those two options appeal to you, there are other options. There are other parties. By voting for one of the others, you help raise that party's profile and may help them to achieve official party status, get them airtime in the official debates, and receive federal funding. This kind of voting help communicate the need for a change in the current system.
    It's hell of a lot more effective than wasting your opportunity to contribute by not voting at all.
    Rocco what do you care, I've travelled the world in a uniform and i doubt you have ever worn a boyscout uniform but if you did I bet you got your basket making badge.

You call me a xenophobe but I've been hugged and cheered in four different countries for helping them. Rocco, I give you permission not to vote this year. The rank and file of the USMC, army etc are scared shirtless of Clinton, Obama handed out pinkslips to sergeants and others while we were deployed. Can you imagine one day your getting shot at the next day the president is saying we don't need you many more.So please Rocco, you say you care about the military so vote for trump we need him

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Like or hate him Trump is his own man not a career politician, just a business man.
    Clinton has the backing of large companies so she may be open to be manipulated by theses party's.
    Trump has shocked the establishment he is a serious contender to be the next president.!
    He has been demonized by the media why because they fear him he is not one of their own.
    The thing is all the other contenders fell by the way side, he kicked there ass, and he looks like he will kick Clinton's ass, so much for the guy on the outside looking in.
    Trump will win people want change all them career politicians are as sick as pigs.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sick as pigs too are CNN CNBC MSNBC ABC NY TIMES WASHINGTON POST VOX ETC. SICK SICK CLINTON-SHILLS

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    They want you to feel so disenfranchised that you won't participate in the democratic system.
    The only way to achieve change is to participate. Going online and crying like a baby about how no candidate represents you is a cop out. Find the person who best represents your needs, wants & hopes, and vote for them.
    If neither of those two options appeal to you, there are other options. There are other parties. By voting for one of the others, you help raise that party's profile and may help them to achieve official party status, get them airtime in the official debates, and receive federal funding. This kind of voting help communicate the need for a change in the current system.
    It's hell of a lot more effective than wasting your opportunity to contribute by not voting at all.
    Rocco what do you care, I've travelled the world in a uniform and i doubt you have ever worn a boyscout uniform but if you did I bet you got your basket making badge.

You call me a xenophobe but I've been hugged and cheered in four different countries for helping them. Rocco, I give you permission not to vote this year. The rank and file of the USMC, army etc are scared shirtless of Clinton, Obama handed out pinkslips to sergeants and others while we were deployed. Can you imagine one day your getting shot at the next day the president is saying we don't need you many more.So please Rocco, you say you care about the military so vote for trump we need him
    Who is this idiot and what is he going off about?

My post is about the importance of taking an active roll in a democracy by voting.

Are you shell shocked?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

(Yeah I used to say that, but I grew into the knowledge of how limited the POTUS is. And how our votes don't nominate advisors (foreign/domestic policies), FCC chairman (allowed monopolization of our airwaves), FDA regulators (that usher in drugs with endless side effects, food made with hundreds of chemicals),
    Oh and a banking system which the Prez controls nothing. Nada jack. Not inflation, depression let alone interest rates.

The only way to achieve change is to participate.
    I did. Like those who taught me when I was in my 20's. Each election a different candidate pushes for the same policies , same talking points as the one before. Chairmen of Republican/Democratic Party determines the platform, not our votes.. Does your vote elect RNC?DNC head? Just a question.
    See to me that matters when that chick stepped down from the DNC for pushing Clinton, Anti-Sanders- We only learned it because outside forces brought it to light. Rocco--did You vote in the RNC chairman who stated in 2012 elections...to change rules to take delegates and give them to whom he chose aka Romney? Then in 2016 he decided the opposite. Your vote is diluted. That is IMO. It doesnt have weight like it use to, how else did delegates get stolen from Ron Paul by RNC head...changing rules?

Going online and crying like a baby about how no candidate represents you is a cop out.
    That is your opinion. Kinda like me saying.... critizing people for not voting for a candidate you have yet to endorse... is like an angry bitch mouthing off cause that's all a bitch does;accuse.

Find the person who best represents your needs, wants & hopes, and vote for them.

I understand your point. I did that in 2008-voted Independent. Voted write-in 2010 midterm, which rules discounted 2010 vote because the write-ins had to go through hoola hoops to be counted.

If neither of those two options appeal to you, there are other options. There are other parties.

You are correct, I was asked to be a delegate for the Wisconsin Constitution Party by Mr. Christenson candidate and president Jerry Broitzman, unfortunatley there is no media that allots for Constitutionalist, libertarians, Green Party, let alone Independents. Unfortunately there are 2 votes. One is popular the other you know is electoral. Voting neither Dem/Repub is a vote for one's conscious, not a serious vote to elect.

By voting for one of the others, you help raise that party's profile and may help them to achieve official party status, get them airtime in the official debates, and receive federal funding. This kind of voting help communicate the need for a change in the current system.
    Your words are wonderful, in theory. But in practice? Waste is not when you blog, or write books as I have done. Having Book signings, participating in lectures, grassroots organizing like I have.

We see the same thing from a different perspective. I didn't change my thinking, I simply grew into understanding the power of advisors, the power of lobbyists, the power of a life time nominee supreme court justiced picked on ideology liberalism or conservatism.
    1976 Carter said rich are getting richer, poor getting poorer. 2016 same campaign, different person saying it.
    1980 Reagan & Bush said Terrorism is a priority, slogan: No negotiations. 2016 Terrorism is in everybody's backyard. Same slogan..different candidate.
    1992- Newt Gingrich Revolution- Immigration is a serious issue to be confronted. 2016 same campaign statement, different person.

As pointed in the central bank thread..it was unanimous...a few people run our world as we know it.
    Rockerfellers, Duponts, Koch Brothers...and Rothschild said it best " Permit me to issue and control a nation's money supply...and I care NOT who makes it laws.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 08-16-2016 at 03:41 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who is this idiot and what is he going off about?

My post is about the importance of taking an active roll in a democracy by voting.

Are you shell shocked?
    We haven't used shell shocked since ww1 or was that the ww2 term I forget

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shillary The Shill Sodom Klit-Kunt to have a ~SHAKIN' SEIZURE~ "LIVE, ON STAGE" A SHIT-DIARRHEA ATTACK OF EPIC KUMBAYA PROPORTIONS, AND TRUMP WILL ROMP 'N ROLL ALL OVER IN RAUCOUS LAUGHTER!

IT WILL BE A REAL "'~shitter

BwwaaaAAAAHAHAHAAAAA!

for Shit-lary

BbwwwaaaAAAAHAHHAAAAA!!!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Shillary The Shill Sodom Klit-Kunt to have a ~SHAKIN' SEIZURE~ "LIVE, ON STAGE" A SHIT-DIARRHEA ATTACK OF EPIC KUMBAYA PROPORTIONS, AND TRUMP WILL ROMP 'N ROLL ALL OVER IN RAUCOUS LAUGHTER!

IT WILL BE A REAL "'~shitter

BwwaaaAAAAHAHAHAAAAA!

for Shit-lary

BbwwwaaaAAAAHAHHAAAAA!!!
    Sayith the poet...BrockSpeare

She shitteth me.
    She shitteth me not.
    She shitteth, allith the dayeth...
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hillary, according to one recent poll has 56 percent of the millennial vote versus 20 percent for trump. The millenials probably think we still have a democracy

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

(Yeah I used to say that, but I grew into the knowledge of how limited the POTUS is. And how our votes don't nominate advisors (foreign/domestic policies), FCC chairman (allowed monopolization of our airwaves), FDA regulators (that usher in drugs with endless side effects, food made with hundreds of chemicals),
    Oh and a banking system which the Prez controls nothing. Nada jack. Not inflation, depression let alone interest rates.

The only way to achieve change is to participate.
    I did. Like those who taught me when I was in my 20's. Each election a different candidate pushes for the same policies , same talking points as the one before. Chairmen of Republican/Democratic Party determines the platform, not our votes.. Does your vote elect RNC?DNC head? Just a question.
    See to me that matters when that chick stepped down from the DNC for pushing Clinton, Anti-Sanders- We only learned it because outside forces brought it to light. Rocco--did You vote in the RNC chairman who stated in 2012 elections...to change rules to take delegates and give them to whom he chose aka Romney? Then in 2016 he decided the opposite. Your vote is diluted. That is IMO. It doesnt have weight like it use to, how else did delegates get stolen from Ron Paul by RNC head...changing rules?

Going online and crying like a baby about how no candidate represents you is a cop out.
    That is your opinion. Kinda like me saying.... critizing people for not voting for a candidate you have yet to endorse... is like an angry bitch mouthing off cause that's all a bitch does;accuse.

Find the person who best represents your needs, wants & hopes, and vote for them.

I understand your point. I did that in 2008-voted Independent. Voted write-in 2010 midterm, which rules discounted 2010 vote because the write-ins had to go through hoola hoops to be counted.

If neither of those two options appeal to you, there are other options. There are other parties.

You are correct, I was asked to be a delegate for the Wisconsin Constitution Party by Mr. Christenson candidate and president Jerry Broitzman, unfortunatley there is no media that allots for Constitutionalist, libertarians, Green Party, let alone Independents. Unfortunately there are 2 votes. One is popular the other you know is electoral. Voting neither Dem/Repub is a vote for one's conscious, not a serious vote to elect.

By voting for one of the others, you help raise that party's profile and may help them to achieve official party status, get them airtime in the official debates, and receive federal funding. This kind of voting help communicate the need for a change in the current system.
    Your words are wonderful, in theory. But in practice? Waste is not when you blog, or write books as I have done. Having Book signings, participating in lectures, grassroots organizing like I have.

We see the same thing from a different perspective. I didn't change my thinking, I simply grew into understanding the power of advisors, the power of lobbyists, the power of a life time nominee supreme court justiced picked on ideology liberalism or conservatism.
    1976 Carter said rich are getting richer, poor getting poorer. 2016 same campaign, different person saying it.
    1980 Reagan & Bush said Terrorism is a priority, slogan: No negotiations. 2016 Terrorism is in everybody's backyard. Same slogan..different candidate.
    1992- Newt Gingrich Revolution- Immigration is a serious issue to be confronted. 2016 same campaign statement, different person.

As pointed in the central bank thread..it was unanimous...a few people run our world as we know it.
    Rockerfellers, Duponts, Koch Brothers...and Rothschild said it best " Permit me to issue and control a nation's money supply...and I care NOT who makes it laws.
    So... Your advice to achieving the needed change is...?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hillary, according to one recent poll has 56 percent of the millennial vote versus 20 percent for trump. The millenials probably think we still have a democracy
    HahaHHAHAHA!!!!!
    Pathetic!
    You will never have a democracy if you don't participate.
    Don't like the way the game is played? Change it--you bunch of cry babies.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HahaHHAHAHA!!!!!
    Pathetic!
    Idiot you missed the whole point. We lost our democracy because of money. The people with the money pick who we will vote for. It's a fixed system. It's nothing to do with voting it's about campaign finance reform

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HahaHHAHAHA!!!!!
    Pathetic!
    Idiot you missed the whole point. We lost our democracy because of money. The people with the money pick who we will vote for. It's a fixed system. It's nothing to do with voting it's about campaign finance reform
    YOU missed the point.
    The system isn't set in stone. If you want it to change you have to MAKE IT change. BUT...it will take EFFORT and DETERMINATION -- something you slack jawed donkeys are not willing to even try commit yourselves to.
    Instead you just cry about it online on your fat asses.
    You get the government you allow.
    You got what you deserve.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wtf are you talking about. You probably don't even now the Supreme Court ruling at the heart of the issue. And I am trying to do something about it. Send Trump to Washington to piss of the powers that be. If the republic wanted send a message we would just need to clean house instead incumbents have a 70 percent advantage. We could take this shit back but I think we've become apathetic. We should not be having lifelong politicians it's not what our founding fathers intended.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think "MILLENIAL" hit a raw nerve there.

MoooooooooWAWAWAWOWOW

Thread Information