Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  45
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Master, it's time to honour your bet! :)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Master, it's time to honour your bet! :)

I saw the bit where McGregor was running his mouth saying that Floyd has been begging for 100 million but I haven't seen anything from Floyd saying he wants the fight.

I can say that Floyd is running around asking for money to fight me, it aint true though...we all know that Floyd is shit scared of me.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I saw the bit where McGregor was running his mouth saying that Floyd has been begging for 100 million but I haven't seen anything from Floyd saying he wants the fight.

I can say that Floyd is running around asking for money to fight me, it aint true though...we all know that Floyd is shit scared of me.
    Everyone is scared of Batman.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Everyone is scared of Batman.
    And rightly so

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Retired boxing professional superstar Floyd Mayweather has praised Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) superstar Conor McGregor's marketing technique and claimed that Irishman may have adopted his strategy.

McGregor, who is currently the biggest draw in UFC, is chasing history and would want to become the first UFC fighter to simultaneously hold two titles in different divisions. The Irishman has cemented himself as the biggest name in the mixed martial arts (MMA) world with a blueprint that in many ways is similar to what Mayweather used as he became the highest paid athlete in the sport.

"If he did take anything from me, if he did steal my blueprint then, I think it's a good thing. I think he's a hell of a fighter. He can fight. He can box real good. As far as stand up, he's very good at standing up fighting. Everyone is asking me 'are we going to fight' and I just don't know," Mayweather said, as quoted by Yahoo.

The duo sent fans into a frenzy after talking about a potential super fight, but it did not materialise as McGregor eventually took part in UFC 202 where he beat Nate Diaz in a rematch. Mayweather on the other hand did not make a comeback from retirement and is focusing on his boxing promotion company – Mayweather Promotions.

The 39-year-old admitted that he tried to make the super fight, but he was not bothered as it did not materialise.

"Within my company, I'm the boss. I call the shots. I think that the fight is very difficult to make. I tried to make that before, it didn't happen but you live and you learn. I'm loving retirement, but for a couple more bucks you just don't know," the boxing legend added.

Mayweather retired from professional boxing following his win over Andre Berto on 12 September 2015 and ended with a 49-0 win-loss record. Talks of a potential comeback made the rounds earlier this year, but nothing has been officially confirmed by

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/boxin...cid=spartanntp

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd Mayweather Jr will beat all of the world's top welterweights when he returns, says his trainer and father.

'Money' (49-0-KO26) officially announced his retirement in September 2015 but few believe boxing has seen the last of him in a professional ring.

With several big names making clear their desire to oppose Mayweather in what would be a lucrative comeback bout, his father Floyd Mayweather Sr has issued a stern warning.

In an interview reported on On the Ropes Boxing radio: "You will be surprised how Floyd will do. You'll be surprised. If he gets ready to fight, I will make sure that he's in there to win and he will win.

"I know a lot about boxing and I know a lot of things to do to beat some of these guys that are still out there that are thinking they're going to be the next Floyd.

"Those guys that are out there, just like I said, I can still get Floyd to do what he's been doing. I'm telling you, I'm pretty sure of that.

"I think Floyd can still win against some of those guys that are at a higher stage right now in the boxing game. I think Floyd pretty much still whoops all of them.

"He ain't been out that long. He's been out long enough but he ain't been off that long."

Amir Khan recently reiterated his plans to face Mayweather and hinted that the American is already back in training.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd Mayweather Jr will beat all of the world's top welterweights when he returns, says his trainer and father.

'Money' (49-0-KO26) officially announced his retirement in September 2015 but few believe boxing has seen the last of him in a professional ring.

With several big names making clear their desire to oppose Mayweather in what would be a lucrative comeback bout, his father Floyd Mayweather Sr has issued a stern warning.

In an interview reported on On the Ropes Boxing radio: "You will be surprised how Floyd will do. You'll be surprised. If he gets ready to fight, I will make sure that he's in there to win and he will win.

"I know a lot about boxing and I know a lot of things to do to beat some of these guys that are still out there that are thinking they're going to be the next Floyd.

"Those guys that are out there, just like I said, I can still get Floyd to do what he's been doing. I'm telling you, I'm pretty sure of that.

"I think Floyd can still win against some of those guys that are at a higher stage right now in the boxing game. I think Floyd pretty much still whoops all of them.

"He ain't been out that long. He's been out long enough but he ain't been off that long."

Amir Khan recently reiterated his plans to face Mayweather and hinted that the American is already back in training.

December 2017. Tick Tock. πŸ˜‚

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hear everyone talking about Floyd coming back but nothing at all from Floyd to say that Floyd is coming back

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hear everyone talking about Floyd coming back but nothing at all from Floyd to say that Floyd is coming back
    Correctamundo!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You two must have your heads buried in sand. Everyone knows he is coming back and yet you deny it like the world is still flat or climate change is not happening.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sorry. Did I miss an announcement from Floyd?

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Coming soon mate, coming soon. Just wait and see.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haters... Still talking about Floyd. The obsession runs DEEP!Hahaha...TBE P4P#1 GOAT !!!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Coming soon mate, coming soon. Just wait and see.
    Tick Tock.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just wanna see Master lose the bet.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

December 2017?? What is the tick tock about? I wouldn't be at all surprised if he does announce a fight by then to be honest, if he gets bored there are too many decent names out there he could still beat.

Thread Information