User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Fallon Fox, aka the transgendered dude who fights MMA as a woman

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Fallon Fox, aka the transgendered dude who fights MMA as a woman

What are your views on this clusterfuck? Should Fallon Fox be allowed to fight in MMA against women or should Fallon have to fight as a man?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fallon Fox, aka the transgendered dude who fights MMA as a woman

He should just be prohibited to fight. The fact that he did have his full puberty after the surgery gives him an uncanny advantage, physically talking, over the other contenders. That's just dangerous for the female fighters and in my opinion, he should banned to compete in the octogon in the circumstances.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

El Kabong Guest

It is just ridiculous to me that the discussion even needs to be had. Why is this even a thing? The transgender community has to be smaller than the homosexual community and the homosexual community is maybe 1% of the population so what are we talking about 0.2% of the population, less of that?

Fallon Fox should not be allowed to fight as a woman perhaps Andy Kaufman's infamous Intergender Championship should make a comeback?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    What are your views on this clusterfuck? Should Fallon Fox be allowed to fight in MMA against women or should Fallon have to fight as a man?
    Christ, this is a clusterfuck. I agree with Nameless that the person should not be fighting women, however, I think Federal Laws are in place where you cannot discriminate against them in the workplace, so this Fallon person if not allowed to fight will sue. What a mess.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Christ, this is a clusterfuck. I agree with Nameless that the person should not be fighting women, however, I think Federal Laws are in place where you cannot discriminate against them in the workplace, so this Fallon person if not allowed to fight will sue. What a mess.
    Yes but see here's the issue I have with "transgender". Sports are segregated by SEX, not by gender, else all the effeminate boys would be playing on the girls teams because gender=/=sex

So IF Fallon Fox wishes to fight then FALLON will be fighting people with the XY chromosomes and not XX chromosomes. Problem solved!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lets be straight, If Ann Wolfe was standing across from me I'd shit bricks and doubt my mortality. Physically I get it but the same holds true on any fight night when clearly a favorite holds the size advantage, skill advantage and edge over a 'guy' who shouldn't be in the ring. Think about it though..Fox did lose and was dominated by a girly girl who rode that win and others to UFC. Call me nuts..if I lop off my lil spicoli, I've already changed far more than just my body. Oh and if you can't fight you'll probably get your arse kicked. #Skillsetsmatter

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Lets be straight, If Ann Wolfe was standing across from me I'd shit bricks and doubt my mortality. Physically I get it but the same holds true on any fight night when clearly a favorite holds the size advantage, skill advantage and edge over a 'guy' who shouldn't be in the ring. Think about it though..Fox did lose and was dominated by a girly girl who rode that win and others to UFC. Call me nuts..if I lop off my lil spicoli, I've already changed far more than just my body. Oh and if you can't fight you'll probably get your arse kicked. #Skillsetsmatter

I see what you mean, but the thing is that Fallon has a physical advantage far greater against the other women than the most physical guy against his closest pretenders. The gap is HUGE. I agree that skills matter a friggin lot but the physical advantage is SO big that I think we can't say it's not a huge thing. If I'd be a woman, I'd just plain disagree to fight against him and if I'd be her manager in her team, there is also no fuck** way I'd allow my fighter to risk a mangle against Fallon.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    It's the old Patrice O'Neal line...."You might beat me in a race, but you(talking to a woman) ain't gonna beat a guy who races." Added along with the fact that the fastest man is faster than the fastest woman, strongest man is stronger than the strongest woman, etc....so YOU might shit your pants staring across the ring at Ann Wolfe, but a guy who is a boxer wouldn't.

I think for the most part, Fallon Fox is at a physical advantage

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey man I'm not afraid to admit it . Wolfe is a scary mofo. But I can't fully buy that any given 'trained' boxer would wipe the deck with her across the board simply because male v female. Not denying the science and physical make up at all but we've seen far less athletes go out whimpering. Certainly not some of the half enders we've seen. Besides have you seen the state of the middleweight division . Forget the top tier for sure but I think she could stomp a mud hole in at least a couple. And no one today is catching a Bolt in track but what about that girl from China who blowing doors off record times in the pool Olympic?

I did something my stomach regrets and thats actually watch a couple Fallon 'fights'. S'hes terrible. I think and agree the physical aspect is a definite advantage but it would play a bigger role in mma as opposed to boxing. Simply more points of contact and the wrestling grappling aspect. But again once I get beyond the stomach churning thought or however I may feel, the skill set and training in simply better athletes, man or woman, will catch up to a Fox. How much does a man stop being a man if no longer identifies as one. Some of these gals in mma are beasts and we mean that in the most affectionate way .

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

2016 the world is about to finished

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Kevin View Post
    2016 the world is about to finished
    One would assume that the "jump the shark" moment is close by if not something that has already happened like Caitlyn 'Bruce' Jenner being voted woman of the year by some organization for example.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's the problem, Fox will likely beat some midtier fighters and many lower tier based on his/her/xe/it's physical abilities alone.
    If I recall correctly, Fox fought a female fighter, and the fighter it beat said Fox's strength is unnatural and different than a woman's
    Of course this could be a lesser fighter's way of coping with defeat while saving face (similar to claims of pre-existing shoulder injuries, wrong socks, etc.,) but you have to take into consideration that Fox's physical advantage put xe at a different class based on that alone.
    On a similar note, wasn't there some discussion about how trans people competing in the Olympics? If they can't then why would Fox be able to.
    Same logic applies if trans are allowed to complete

What a time to be alive in America

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How is this even a discussion I'd never heard of this shit, beyond belief really, of course it shouldn't be allowed to fight women for christs sake. If this person had any shame they would have just committed suicide rather than seriously consider it in the first place.
    Thankfully the dude seemingly isn't all that good and doesn't fight anymore? Was stopped via punches by a woman in 2013, going to have to look that one up for a good chuckle.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's disgusting!

I was very happy to see HIM get HIS ass beat by a chick! LOL!

What kind of world are we living in now where a man wants to fight women and it's celebrated?

Thread Information