Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Fury v Wlad Off

Steve Bunce believes that this whole deal is because Tyson Fury wants to fight Anthony Joshua "It's a 150,000 SEATAH!!!"

That fat bucket of worthless Bunce is a dope, he's all too willing to jerk off Brit boxers.

At this point Wlad should fight Hughie, murder him in the fucking ring and call Tyson Fury a gassed up tadpole which is all he is....Tyson Fury the roided up Gypsy fraud! Unworthy of the belts, unworthy of being in the ring.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not British but i was never all that excited for the rematch anyways. I kept forgetting that the fight was even happening. Fury is the stereotypical athlete who gets his big paycheck then stops working.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I could be way off the mark , but the way the statement was worded , I reckon this could be something to do with his Bi-Polar issues. The guy is mentally unhinged, and I reckon this is all gonna come out pretty soon.
    statements like "allowing him and his family privacy at this time" and "medically unfit" aren't what comes out when you turn your ankle Or have a pulled muscle in your back for example.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw an interview with Eddie Hearn recently, and he seemed to feel the fight was likely not going to happen. Was there any proof Fury was injured the first time he pulled out, wasn't there talk about ticket sales being poor then? What was expected to change if so? Whole situation seems weird. I can see thinking mental issues if they wont release any other details, but that also seems like a convenient way to scrap the thing over money.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Apparently Fury has had a nervous breakdown and is undergoing psychiatric care. According to ESPN's Dan Rafael, he may need to be placed in a mental institution.

Dan Rafael's article on Fury-Klitschko II cancellation

I just hope someone else can fight Wlad for the titles. I wouldn't mind seeing Ustinov-Klitschko for the WBA. Or for the WBO, perhaps #1 Parker or someone else could fight Wlad.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No idea.

Just come in froma chinese meal and a few drinks and catching up.

Those saying Tyson pulling out for any reason like hes bottled it are you stupid? He went to Germany bossed the show, forced Wlad to alter the ring and the gloves IN GERMANY, was signing and dancing before the fight and pissed all over the supposed best, most dangerous heavy in the world and an all time great. I dont think hes bottled anything. I know nothing more than anyone here looking for a reason to berate the best heavy in the world for any reason just because he became the best heavy in the world so easily and didnt need second rate fighters to win a stripped belt for him to become a title holder.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im wandering what the terms where in the rematch clause with Wlad. Was there a time period stipulated? Is Tyson playing Wlad and teying to keep hold of the belts but get out of the contract? Its not in his interests to lose the belt. I dont believe hes mentally unhinged at all. You dont do what you did to Klitschkos team in zgermany if your just a nutter. Hes calculated. Hes just been photographed buying a new £150,000+ G wagon and doesnt seem to be having any kimd of mental breakdown.

The no show st the recent press conference. No photos of him training with Peter, Highie, Con Sheehan etc? Hes not even been training from what I can see.

Ok, so either he is mentally unbalanced and needs proper help, or, this is strategic.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If the mental issues are true, then that means he has bottled it. The pressure got to him, he couldn't handle it, and then needed a way out. It is what it is. It is really bad for Wlad though as he has wasted a lot of time and energy getting ready for Fury and is very old. Fury should really be stripped for making this a habit and though I am not a fan of Wlad, they should have him face off against someone for the title. Fury doesn't seem to be interested in fighting, so take away his crown.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Am I the only one that reads the apologist and finds his incessant excuse making so shameful that it seems embarrassing for our entire species?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can only go to the well so many times before fans really couldn't give a flying feck. Wasn't the most stimulating rematch in the first place and now they could both retire tomorrow and I wouldn't miss a thing. One really wouldn't fully apply himself while holding the position and the other is evidently finding the position to much to maintain. Done with em.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

face it fury is a gypsy made good with pots of money , I doubt he will fight again.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fury has done a david haye and pulled out twice , he is a chump who slagged of Haye and now he does exactly the same.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 09-24-2016 at 05:33 PM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://mobile.twitter.com/peterfury...07906069123072

The first sentence is key in this tweet. "With Tyson's condition, he cannot be held culpable."
    I think we're definitely talking about a mental rather than physical condition here. Not everyone is gonna feel the same way, but I feel for him and wish him well.
    The Boxing doesn't come into it really, his health is most important, and deep down, I reckon he's quite a nice bloke.
    Last edited by Master; 09-24-2016 at 08:51 PM.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Tyson is not mentally right then he needs to be treated and that is all that matters.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information