Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury v Wlad Off

So where was the supposed announcement on Tuesday that would explain everything? all I've heard is that the WBO have given him 10 days to produce his medical records so they can have a look and decide whether to strip him or not.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    So where was the supposed announcement on Tuesday that would explain everything? all I've heard is that the WBO have given him 10 days to produce his medical records so they can have a look and decide whether to strip him or not.
    'd it

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    I glad he has pulled out
    I happy you Legend Still man who viking is Eric
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@ross you've been pretty quiet on this, are you waiting to see what the statement says or are you just keeping your head down because you know you will be pounced on?

Peter Fury has said that he will fight again next year, if that is the case and he does have mental problems that will keep him out for an extended period then why not take the belts off him with the proviso that when he is ready to come back he is mandatory challenger for them?
    If he really is unbeatable it wouldn't matter who was holding them and when he is ready to go again these are the people he would be defending against.

Makes sense to me anyways.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    @ross you've been pretty quiet on this, are you waiting to see what the statement says or are you just keeping your head down because you know you will be pounced on?

Peter Fury has said that he will fight again next year, if that is the case and he does have mental problems that will keep him out for an extended period then why not take the belts off him with the proviso that when he is ready to come back he is mandatory challenger for them?
    If he really is unbeatable it wouldn't matter who was holding them and when he is ready to go again these are the people he would be defending against.

Not being quiet for fear of being pounced on. It's a forum not real life. I was litterally a one man army last year and still had the last laugh

Theres nothing to add until anything further is known.

I should imagine now everyone knows Tyson can beat the best in the world with ease that should the titles be taken off Tyson everyone will do their damnedest to steer clear of him as a challenger like Wlad had done for years after Tyson won 3 eliminator fights. Wlad was left with no choice when Tyson became mandatory for 2 of his titles. Tyson gets stripped and he gets frozen out because he ruins everyone's gravy train again.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

Not being quiet for fear of being pounced on. It's a forum not real life. I was litterally a one man army last year and still had the last laugh

Theres nothing to add until anything further is known.

I should imagine now everyone knows Tyson can beat the best in the world with ease that should the titles be taken off Tyson everyone will do their damnedest to steer clear of him as a challenger like Wlad had done for years after Tyson won 3 eliminator fights. Wlad was left with no choice when Tyson became mandatory for 2 of his titles. Tyson gets stripped and he gets frozen out because he ruins everyone's gravy train again.
    For once I agree with Ross, ish. He should be allowed to defend his titles against whoever and make some money, good luck to him. But if its Wilder, Joshua or Haye he gets sparked big time. Sorry to add to the angst Ross.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury should be stripped. What a poor example of dedication and guts and grit and determination. If he wants another shot he should fight 2 top 10'ers but only after 2 warm up fights.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I doubt very much any promoter or fighter will deal with team clown anymore , who can believe anything these clowns say anymore. They castigated Haye in the press and then did exactly the same , what a bunch of hypocrites.
    Fury will get stripped I'm sure , then we will have to listen to how is the linear champion for years to come . For me he has his riches and wont fight again.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    I glad he has pulled out
    I happy you Legend Still man who viking is Eric
    buzzin, shall have pint get pozzer, @Beanz?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if it was WBC, Fury could have been made Champion Emeritus just like Vitali did when coming back.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For those saying Fury has done the same as he ridiculed Haye for. Has he fuck!

Haye never ended up fighting Fury, he didnt want it. Fury not actually went through with the Wlad fight but he completel pissed all over him. Klitschko even pulled out against Fury

This isnt a fighter avoiding another fighter, this is his team telling him to go home till he can get his mind on the job again. Dont forget this fight has been known about since the first and after the first what fear does Wlad hold for Tyson? Theres very little motivation other than the money on offer for Tyson to train hard. He knows he can do it with ease so probably wasnt training hard, if at all. Whats done Tyson in is boredom. I think he needed a fresh challenger to get up for and that on top of the ridiculous witch hunt against him has probably taken the edge off.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    For those saying Fury has done the same as he ridiculed Haye for. Has he fuck!

Haye never ended up fighting Fury, he didnt want it. Fury not actually went through with the Wlad fight but he completel pissed all over him. Klitschko even pulled out against Fury

This isnt a fighter avoiding another fighter, this is his team telling him to go home till he can get his mind on the job again. Dont forget this fight has been known about since the first and after the first what fear does Wlad hold for Tyson? Theres very little motivation other than the money on offer for Tyson to train hard. He knows he can do it with ease so probably wasnt training hard, if at all. Whats done Tyson in is boredom. I think he needed a fresh challenger to get up for and that on top of the ridiculous witch hunt against him has probably taken the edge off.
    Haye ever get popped on a PEDs test?!?! I remember Haye being an asshole, don't recall him being a CHEATING asshole though

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@ross, Nobody is saying Fury is scared of Wlad and only you are saying Haye is scared of Fury. I happen to think that's pretty ludicrous but that's another story.
    What people are saying is that he has dropped out and fucked everyone over, his opponent, the fans, promoters, EVERYONE.
    And another difference between the 2 is that on both occasions Haye pulled out he posted proof in the form of photography and having an operation.
    To date, the only proof we have of anything wrong with Fury is what his coach said about being pissed off because of a lack of respect and recognition . I've been saying all along, let's wait till we see what exactly has happened , but time is beginning to move on now. Hence why the WBO Have given him 10 days to produce Medical evidence.
    As for this lack of motivation bollocks, I'm sorry but :
    A. He's HW World Champ. That is motivation enough.
    B. If fighting Wlad doesn't motivate him, tough shit! He signed the rematch clause, his choice.
    C. If he thinks he can beat everybody standing on his head, unfortunately he had to prove that.
    I like Peter Fury a lot, I like Tyson Fury , but yet again, and this is a recurring theme, Team Fury have dealt with situation abysmally.

El Kabong Guest

Tyson Fury is a giant pussy...6'9 of roided up PUSSY

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    @ross, Nobody is saying Fury is scared of Wlad and only you are saying Haye is scared of Fury. I happen to think that's pretty ludicrous but that's another story.
    What people are saying is that he has dropped out and fucked everyone over, his opponent, the fans, promoters, EVERYONE.
    And another difference between the 2 is that on both occasions Haye pulled out he posted proof in the form of photography and having an operation.
    To date, the only proof we have of anything wrong with Fury is what his coach said about being pissed off because of a lack of respect and recognition . I've been saying all along, let's wait till we see what exactly has happened , but time is beginning to move on now. Hence why the WBO Have given him 10 days to produce Medical evidence.
    As for this lack of motivation bollocks, I'm sorry but :
    A. He's HW World Champ. That is motivation enough.
    B. If fighting Wlad doesn't motivate him, tough shit! He signed the rematch clause, his choice.
    C. If he thinks he can beat everybody standing on his head, unfortunately he had to prove that.
    I like Peter Fury a lot, I like Tyson Fury , but yet again, and this is a recurring theme, Team Fury have dealt with situation abysmally.
    Good post, the HW division is the busiest it has been for years, Fury beat the man yes, but you have the likes of AJ and Wilder running around making noise in the division, there are already people who think AJ would beat Fury so as HW champion of the world it is down to Fury to not only beat 'the man' but he has to continue and beat 'the boys' in order to become 'the man' himself and not just the bloke who won one fight

Thread Information