Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hatred and racism on Saddo's

Some threads that get punted or deleted are just chumming the waters for reaction and throwing crap on the front lawn. I don't see hardened 'hate' but lack of respect and repetitive brick headed racial or religious diarrhea threads get old. Merging them is an option. So is nuking them and not being bothered. Some boards to knock heads hard or just stand on a soapbox shouting about thumb fookin a giraffe to a point, but off topic IS the front board. I remember when I first came on and the divisions seemed more nationalistic but on the boxing front. Oh and Manny vs anyone
    Last edited by Spicoli; 09-26-2016 at 09:39 AM.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Why does a thread like this get moved to the hidden boards while there are multiple threads that promote racism and division on the main boards?What part of this thread needs to be hidden from the general population?
    No idea Ill put it back out if you like. I would imagine someone thought here he fucking goes again whinging away with a direct attack on the punters and the site so it will probably escalate into insults.Funny you are like someone who comes to a restaurant every night and then cries about the table you choose to sit at,the company and the conversation then you blame the whole place for it and are back in the same door the next night poking the same people over the same table.There are sections in here, some you are not privy too some you are,move tables, dont come in the door,continue along, we care not.
    That is a pretty disappointing response from you mate. You have mountains of threads calling for black people to be killed from a guy who thinks they are monkeys, and would like to think he is some unique master breed and one thread from somebody who gives a fuck about the reputation of the forum pointing that out, and you try and turn it upside down and make him a scapegoat? The majority of posters here are not like that one divise, shit stirring trolling influence and we both know that is not Rocco. Never understood this feeble no personal insult bullshit either, from the supposedly manly men acting like pussies.'Direct attack on the punters'? Rocco is a punter. He does not come and cry about one antisocial retarded nutjob every night at all, in fact he could not be much more restrained.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Why does a thread like this get moved to the hidden boards while there are multiple threads that promote racism and division on the main boards?What part of this thread needs to be hidden from the general population?
    No idea Ill put it back out if you like. I would imagine someone thought here he fucking goes again whinging away with a direct attack on the punters and the site so it will probably escalate into insults.Funny you are like someone who comes to a restaurant every night and then cries about the table you choose to sit at,the company and the conversation then you blame the whole place for it and are back in the same door the next night poking the same people over the same table.There are sections in here, some you are not privy too some you are,move tables, dont come in the door,continue along, we care not.
    That is a pretty disappointing response from you mate. You have mountains of threads calling for black people to be killed from a guy who thinks they are monkeys, and would like to think he is some unique master breed and one thread from somebody who gives a fuck about the reputation of the forum pointing that out, and you try and turn it upside down and make him a scapegoat? The majority of posters here are not like that one divise, shit stirring trolling influence and we both know that is not Rocco. Never understood this feeble no personal insult bullshit either, from the supposedly manly men acting like pussies.'Direct attack on the punters'? Rocco is a punter. He does not come and cry about one antisocial retarded nutjob every night at all, in fact he could not be much more restrained.
    You are ridiculous and so is your son Rocco.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Well at least you recognise and admit who you really are. You don't add anything but unrelenting negativity and a shit load of work for the mods. The only boxing related stuff you post it to slag off modern boxers and go on and on about Marciano. There is no denying you have changed the tone of the forum. You have made the non boxing boards more like a playground with middle age men blowing smoke up each others arse and rounding on anyone who does not want to join the gang or subscribe to your own narrow stupid views.Your presence is overbearing and toxic and adds absolutely nothing to Saddos. I don't recognise you as a veteran because the last couple of years where you have been active have seen most of the old school leave. You add nothing of value and put the old school off from returning and new blood from joining.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well at least you recognise and admit who you really are. You don't add anything but unrelenting negativity and a shit load of work for the mods. The only boxing related stuff you post it to slag off modern boxers and go on and on about Marciano. There is no denying you have changed the tone of the forum. You have made the non boxing boards more like a playground with middle age men blowing smoke up each others arse and rounding on anyone who does not want to join the gang or subscribe to your own narrow stupid views.Your presence is overbearing and toxic and adds absolutely nothing to Saddos. I don't recognise you as a veteran because the last couple of years where you have been active have seen most of the old school leave. You add nothing of value and put the old school off from returning and new blood from joining.
    Are they Pming you Beanz or is it your own opinion my I ask.
    Strange I have had many a pm saying you are a pain in the ass mate.
    So if you live in a greenhouse don't throw stones.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Are they Pming you Beanz or is it your own opinion my I ask.

Strange I have had many a pm saying you are a pain in the ass mate.
    So if you live in a greenhouse don't throw stones.
    Seeing as you are a man with a thick skin who doesn't mind calling a spade a spade I shall give you the respect of addressing you honestly like a man. Fucking grow up. I have not posted anything much for weeks so quite how I can be a pain in the ass is beyond me. If you have had 'many a PM' then maybe that says more about the gossiping old fish wives you spend your time talking too. The last PM I had was from Brock back in July saying something about my Mrs and how I misunderstood the inside jokes he has with Walrus or some such bollocks. It's embarrassing mate, stop judging everyone with your own shit stick. Most of us have no interest in forming cliques and fucking rounding on anybody who dares offer an alternative opinion. Do you not understand how ironically like a pansy it makes you sound when you you accuse Rocco of being a big girls blouse ?

I don't start threads about underage sodomy and gloat over the deaths of people being shot or try and grandstand and be more retarded and outrageous then fucking Trump for the sake of it, so your greenhouse analogy does not fit mate. The people who rarely or no longer post never PM me because they are not here. Their quality posting is missed and now we have to put up with shite that pales in imitation. Debate is non existent, it's just big empty vacuous mouths shouting their opinion, much like the squirrel toupee wearing prick they are aping.
    Last edited by Beanz; 09-26-2016 at 08:09 PM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back to your old codersending ways I see the rest done you NO Good at all.!

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Beanz you included me when you replied to brocktons post mentioning your wife or something. I had no idea about it or what was going on. I still don't actually but I remember you saying something like you and walrus won't cross that line and I scratched my head as I had no idea what you were talking about. Other than that yes Brock is an ass.
    Last edited by walrus; 09-27-2016 at 08:26 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Threads calling for black people to be killed? Eh?

The thread should have been titled - I hate Brock why is he allowed an opinion.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz you come back on your white charger and your righteous sword.
    Stating who is a great and wonderful poster why who gives a shit.
    Mate you stay you go life goes on this is not a competition.
    If you disagree racist hatred all the old BS do you no something life is to short, why go off on one just chill.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

Because hate speech is any speech I hate that's why

El Kabong Guest

Why is there so much hatred and racism and xenophobia posted on Saddo's?
    Why is it considered acceptable to post so many disrespectful threads that are filled with anger and hate?
    Is the site so desperate for members that it wants to be a place for extremist xenophobia?
    What's the point?!?
    Want some cheese with that whine?

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

Bollocks don't try to pull that one. Since when has Brock respected anyone's else's opinion ? This is somebody demanding a police state where anyone who does not look like a bulb headed dwarf in a shirt and tie like him, should be stopped and searched. Somebody who is insisting that cops should be able to shoot to kill from now on where protestors are involved. Someone who gleefully pulls up every incident of black people getting shot as a way to try and tell everyone that 'these people will be mowed down soon'. You can close your eyes to it Fenster but the truth is this place has changed and not for the better.

Yes Hilary and Merkel are twats, and Denilson spouts a lot of rubbish between his more salient points but that has just now become an excuse to talk about all black people and posters as though they are all thugs to call for them to be shot and to make poems about pulling down people's burkinis and fucking Merkel up the ass. That is just sick puppy stuff that happens when you let cunts like Brockton take the piss out of the place. Taking fucking liberties mate.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Beanz you come back on your white charger and your righteous sword.
    Stating who is a great and wonderful poster why who gives a shit.
    Mate you stay you go life goes on this is not a competition.
    If you disagree racist hatred all the old BS do you no something life is to short, why go off on one just chill.
    I never stated anyone was a great and wonderful poster just pointed out what a pillock Brockton is and now you like him are trying to dictate to me what I can say.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Bollocks don't try to pull that one. Since when has Brock respected anyone's else's opinion ? This is somebody demanding a police state where anyone who does not look like a bulb headed dwarf in a shirt and tie like him, should be stopped and searched. Somebody who is insisting that cops should be able to shoot to kill from now on where protestors are involved. Someone who gleefully pulls up every incident of black people getting shot as a way to try and tell everyone that 'these people will be mowed down soon'. You can close your eyes to it Fenster but the truth is this place has changed and not for the better.

Yes Hilary and Merkel are twats, and Denilson spouts a lot of rubbish between his more salient points but that has just now become an excuse to talk about all black people and posters as though they are all thugs to call for them to be shot and to make poems about pulling down people's burkinis and fucking Merkel up the ass. That is just sick puppy stuff that happens when you let cunts like Brockton take the piss out of the place. Taking fucking liberties mate.
    Brockton is opinionated and you have a few options you could A) Ignore him B ) Debate him C) Block him D) call for him to be silenced by the Mods......it's looking like you're going with choice D. I don't agree with it, I don't believe the Mods want to do that as OPEN DISCUSSION is kind of what the entire internet is about (or at least that is what it should be).

There are people on here who have completely different political views who get along fine and dandy. For example I get along with Nameless and he's half a commie I like to believe I get along with you and you've got very different views than I do. I've had my ups and downs with Brockton like anyone else...for all the complaints against him, he's not a bad fellow, opinionated, a large character, humorous, he can incite, but hey we all have those kind of personalities. Not everything you post is the gold standard you know.....and I should know, I have more shit posts than all of you COMBINED!

Thread Information