Likes Likes:  31
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hatred and racism on Saddo's

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Hatred and racism on Saddo's

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I never stated anyone was a great and wonderful poster just pointed out what a pillock Brockton is and now you like him are trying to dictate to me what I can say.
    Post whatever is on your mind I say....it's the internet, there's room for all opinions I am certain.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Unhappy Re: Hatred and racism on Saddo's

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Beanz you come back on your white charger and your righteous sword.
    Stating who is a great and wonderful poster why who gives a shit.
    Mate you stay you go life goes on this is not a competition.
    If you disagree racist hatred all the old BS do you no something life is to short, why go off on one just chill.
    I never stated anyone was a great and wonderful poster just pointed out what a pillock Brockton is and now you like him are trying to dictate to me what I can say.
    Not even me Beanz ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Threads calling for black people to be killed? Eh?

The thread should have been titled - I hate Brock why is he allowed an opinion.
    Bollocks don't try to pull that one. Since when has Brock respected anyone's else's opinion ? This is somebody demanding a police state where anyone who does not look like a bulb headed dwarf in a shirt and tie like him, should be stopped and searched. Somebody who is insisting that cops should be able to shoot to kill from now on where protestors are involved. Someone who gleefully pulls up every incident of black people getting shot as a way to try and tell everyone that 'these people will be mowed down soon'. You can close your eyes to it Fenster but the truth is this place has changed and not for the better.

Yes Hilary and Merkel are twats, and Denilson spouts a lot of rubbish between his more salient points but that has just now become an excuse to talk about all black people and posters as though they are all thugs to call for them to be shot and to make poems about pulling down people's burkinis and fucking Merkel up the ass. That is just sick puppy stuff that happens when you let cunts like Brockton take the piss out of the place. Taking fucking liberties mate.
    Beanz go onto Ytube and type in Denilson name for God sake.
    You stick up for people who is worth sticking up for he is a racist twat.
    As Rocco goes he is a pain ass if you love him that much start a pain in the ass club .
    You are suffering from Brocktonites stop being a miserable twat.
    As debate goes you twist every bloody thing to suit yourself, you are fucking hard work of late.
    We have been mates for some time , we all had a good laugh but them serious tablets you are taking don't agree with you.😇

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This Beanz character is the most uptight person I have ever met.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Such hateful rhetoric Brockton........I'm reporting you

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't want to sound like a love and peace hippy type, but I don't hate or dislike anyone on here. Yeah, me and @ross and @Master have a few disagreements, but even with them I find things that I agree with.
    And I have to say, although I don't frequent the non-Boxing boards that much, I like Brock and Beanz and I don't think I've ever had a cross word with either of them. I'm really surprised when I see long running feuds with Beanz because he's always been sound with me.
    Perhaps we should all learn to love each over a little more.
    And if that doesn't win me FGOTY Then bollocks to all of you!

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly where am I sticking up for Denilson ? I know some people like to Google other posters addresses and hire a private investigator to stalk them but that doesn't really float my boat. So what if i did love Rocco, seriously listen to yourself. I have never PM'd him or talked to him on chat and rarely interacted with him in threads bar liking some of his new music posts, that is not the point. I am not being miserable or awkward or serious I am simply pointing out that in this instance he has a point. I know Brock is your mate and lots of people here find him entertaining but the guy is a divisive shit stirring prick. That's my opinion. You don't have to agree with it but I don't have to twist anything. It's all out there for everyone to see.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have never met me though have you?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not that you realized, no.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly where am I sticking up for Denilson ? I know some people like to Google other posters addresses and hire a private investigator to stalk them but that doesn't really float my boat. So what if i did love Rocco, seriously listen to yourself. I have never PM'd him or talked to him on chat and rarely interacted with him in threads bar liking some of his new music posts, that is not the point. I am not being miserable or awkward or serious I am simply pointing out that in this instance he has a point. I know Brock is your mate and lots of people here find him entertaining but the guy is a divisive shit stirring prick. That's my opinion. You don't have to agree with it but I don't have to twist anything. It's all out there for everyone to see.
    Shit you hate Brock it's up to you if he posts something your in there like a shit house rat, picking and twisting things why.?
    He does not like GGG I do but I have told him if he does not agree with me I shall cut his balls off, he understands me completely.
    As Denilson goes you seem to have had a lobotomy, the guys a nasty bit of work simple.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Shit you hate Brock it's up to you if he posts something your in there like a shit house rat, picking and twisting things why.?
    He does not like GGG I do but I have told him if he does not agree with me I shall cut his balls off, he understands me completely.
    As Denilson goes you seem to have had a lobotomy, the guys a nasty bit of work simple.
    ....yeah, but nobody plays the Oppression Olympics like denilson does

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Like a shit house rat". BbwwAAAHAHAHA! DAMN, SON, you've hit that Janner Nail right on the proverbial SKULL BONE. Beautiful depiction. @walrus "HERE HERE!"

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Like a shit house rat". BbwwAAAHAHAHA! DAMN, SON, you've hit that Janner Nail right on the proverbial SKULL BONE. Beautiful depiction. @walrus "HERE HERE!"
    I am coming to remove your balls you mad git.
    I think I have been pretty good everything I have said I say with conviction, my opinion is the only one that counts, I am right all the time and I love racist twats to boot.
    Does this sound like any one we know LOL.
    Last edited by Dia bando; 09-27-2016 at 06:41 AM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tell me did the lights dim in Wrexham last Friday night? He was receiving HIs latest electroshock treatments--- THATS ALOT OF VOLTS!

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In truth Brock you need locking up and feed on Beanz to give you a new perspective.
    But the only thing they will give you is wind LOL.

Thread Information