Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hatred and racism on Saddo's

Steve or Brockton as he calls himself is a clever fucker. I will give him that. That is his only redeeming feature, and you have all been had.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Steve or Brockton as he calls himself is a clever fucker. I will give him that. That is his only redeeming feature, and you have all been had.
    Listen to yourself fuck you swear he's Charles Manson grow up for fuck sake.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In all honesty I find Beanz even more clever. He is--- AND I HAVE ALWAYS SAID IT-- a master of language and sentence structure and discourse. I have always said that: he is a uniquely intelligent man and witty as they come.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Threads calling for black people to be killed? Eh?

The thread should have been titled - I hate Brock why is he allowed an opinion.
    Bollocks don't try to pull that one. Since when has Brock respected anyone's else's opinion ? This is somebody demanding a police state where anyone who does not look like a bulb headed dwarf in a shirt and tie like him, should be stopped and searched. Somebody who is insisting that cops should be able to shoot to kill from now on where protestors are involved. Someone who gleefully pulls up every incident of black people getting shot as a way to try and tell everyone that 'these people will be mowed down soon'. You can close your eyes to it Fenster but the truth is this place has changed and not for the better.

Yes Hilary and Merkel are twats, and Denilson spouts a lot of rubbish between his more salient points but that has just now become an excuse to talk about all black people and posters as though they are all thugs to call for them to be shot and to make poems about pulling down people's burkinis and fucking Merkel up the ass. That is just sick puppy stuff that happens when you let cunts like Brockton take the piss out of the place. Taking fucking liberties mate.
    I wasn't aware that he was posting about the elimination of the black race, but I obviously read a tiny fraction of his posts compared to you.

Surprised only you and the geezer that insults people in 90% of his posts have moaned about it.
    Last edited by Fenster; 09-27-2016 at 07:34 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Fenster

FACT

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bollocks don't try to pull that one. Since when has Brock respected anyone's else's opinion ? This is somebody demanding a police state where anyone who does not look like a bulb headed dwarf in a shirt and tie like him, should be stopped and searched. Somebody who is insisting that cops should be able to shoot to kill from now on where protestors are involved. Someone who gleefully pulls up every incident of black people getting shot as a way to try and tell everyone that 'these people will be mowed down soon'. You can close your eyes to it Fenster but the truth is this place has changed and not for the better.

Yes Hilary and Merkel are twats, and Denilson spouts a lot of rubbish between his more salient points but that has just now become an excuse to talk about all black people and posters as though they are all thugs to call for them to be shot and to make poems about pulling down people's burkinis and fucking Merkel up the ass. That is just sick puppy stuff that happens when you let cunts like Brockton take the piss out of the place. Taking fucking liberties mate.
    I wasn't aware that he was posting about the elimination of the black race, but I obviously read a tiny fraction of his posts compared to you.

Surprised only you and the geezer that insults people in 90% of his posts have moaned about it.
    I have not been on Saddo for a long time and have not searched or went thru Brocktons posts like you are suggesting at all mate. It's all there on the surface right through the boards. He has you believing that I am some obsessional nutjob stalker but I have no interest in being so weird. Where are all my threads @Calling him out or PM's to others or any of the other strange shit he cannot help himself from doing ? They ain't there. It's a fucking stitch up.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have not been on Saddo for a long time and have not searched or went thru Brocktons posts like you are suggesting at all mate. It's all there on the surface right through the boards. He has you believing that I am some obsessional nutjob stalker but I have no interest in being so weird. Where are all my threads @Calling him out or PM's to others or any of the other strange shit he cannot help himself from doing ? They ain't there. It's a fucking stitch up.
    Shit here you go again I must I am your not on trial.
    It's called interpretation you see things in a different light plus you never admit you are wrong.
    Debate is dead maybe you are killing it yourself, of late you have lost your humour remember you bitch and complain about Brock's posts all the time why.
    Heaven forbid someone disagrees with you marked for death, you do seem to take issue with people of late. Yes our little gang middle aged gangsters planning your down fall in for me in for me they all got it in for me LOL😎

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @Beanz you included me when you replied to brocktons post mentioning your wife or something. I had no idea about it or what was going on. I still don't actually but I remember you saying something like you and walrus won't cross that line and I scratched my head as I had no idea what you were talking about. Other than that yes Brock is an ass.
    I am not accusing you of anything Walrus. I have no idea what Brockton was on about either but he seems to think that the American concept of free speech extends into every country on any forum and means that he can say what he likes about anyone even the relatives of posters in order to get a reaction, and then when he gets ones ,he demands his pacifier back like a big baby.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How hard is it to just not read(or at least not respond to) stuff that bothers you? These flame wars happen because everyone involved enjoys it for whatever reason. Don't act as though it has any impact on people who don't want to take part.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brockton's okay with me. He doesn't bring his outlandish stuff into the boxing threads like certain posters, he just keeps it here in this section. This whole trying to get someone ban or silence because you don't like their views is a cunt move.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    Brockton's okay with me. He doesn't bring his outlandish stuff into the boxing threads like certain posters, he just keeps it here in this section. This whole trying to get someone ban or silence because you don't like their views is a cunt move.

One thing's for sure.
    We all know more about shit (appearance, toilet habits, bowel movements, skid marks, etc, etc) than we ever wanted to know.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate @MATer cause he is an idiot, nothing to do with race. I meant to say @Master
    Last edited by walrus; 09-27-2016 at 01:06 PM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@walrus it doesn @matter because he is sure of himself about his opinions and his thinkings about stuff.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think everyone is entitled to an opinion , you are all always wrong but you are entitled to your views
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information