Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury tested positive for cocaine

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Why WOULD anyone be scared to, what in the fuck are you even on about? My name is Nick, and I've never had an amateur fight. I am an alcoholic with demons though, so I can imagine some of the pressure Fury is under.
    Ok Nick, will you go and contact any of team Fury and tell them why in your expert opinion you think they are wrong in anything?

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Why WOULD anyone be scared to, what in the fuck are you even on about? My name is Nick, and I've never had an amateur fight. I am an alcoholic with demons though, so I can imagine some of the pressure Fury is under.
    Ok Nick, will you go and contact any of team Fury and tell them why in your expert opinion you think they are wrong in anything?
    sorry to interrupt but I really think this is a bit odd... It is an internet forum about pro sportsmen who make their living from the public, and people are expressing their opinions in a (virtual)public place, I don't see any reason for people to have to go with their opinions to the furys :S I do agree though about the abuse, that's not nice but whatever it happens.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's all bullshit from bullshitters.

What opinion can people form on the pressures the most scrutinised professional sportsman in the world is facing when they have not ever even experienced the same sport at even an amateur level? It's a joke. You can have an opinion but realise that's all it is. An opinion. Based on nothing.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anything? You mean like pedophiles and homosexuals being of the same moral fabric, or women belonging in the kitchen? Why you probably shouldn't do cocaine instead of training for HW title fight? I'd give it my best shot ross, but since I haven't boxed, it might be out of my wheelhouse.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's all bullshit from bullshitters.

What opinion can people form on the pressures the most scrutinised professional sportsman in the world is facing when they have not ever even experienced the same sport at even an amateur level? It's a joke. You can have an opinion but realise that's all it is. An opinion. Based on nothing.
    errrr well yes course. that's sort of what an internet forum is all about, peoples opinions, we are all still allowed to have them.... anyway I was just passing through, carry on

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anything? You mean like pedophiles and homosexuals being of the same moral fabric, or women belonging in the kitchen? Why you probably shouldn't do cocaine instead of training for HW title fight? I'd give it my best shot ross, but since I haven't boxed, it might be out of my wheelhouse.
    Different arguments. Arguments that should be in boxing forums? Was he in a boxing ring fighting when he said any of this?

Everyone who the media is desperate to talk to has the right to reply and an opinion. You can't really criticise a sportsman in a sports forum on their opinion. Criticise him on his boxing. Criticise the hounding that's caused his depression by those that don't want him as a world champion for his lack of boxing.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are getting emotional, Ross. Fury has messed up and that is all there is to it. It's not the end of the world, but a coke habit might explain why he hasn't been interested in fighting lately. Calling everyone bullshitters though is just crazy talk. There are plenty of people on here who know a thing or two about the kinds of things Fury might be going through. No, they might not all be boxers, but the mental pressures that get to people because of whatever situation they are in are often overlapping ones. That's why you can have someone at the AA meeting who lays bricks for a living and is stressed about work conditions and another is a stage actor with stage fright. They are dealing with similar underlying issues. To call everyone bullshitters isn't so cool.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Different arguments. Arguments that should be in boxing forums? Was he in a boxing ring fighting when he said any of this?

Everyone who the media is desperate to talk to has the right to reply and an opinion. You can't really criticise a sportsman in a sports forum on their opinion. Criticise him on his boxing. Criticise the hounding that's caused his depression by those that don't want him as a world champion for his lack of boxing.
    To say that the hounding caused his depression, or that it wasn't brought upon himself is ridiculous when you consider some of the shit he's said on camera. If he didn't want negative press it would have only taken a few brain cells to refrain from some of those comments. I have no idea what his mental state is or why he couldn't keep shit out of his nose and train for this fight, it doesn't affect me at all either way and I wish no bad upon him. You are a tad reactive here to say the least.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Addiction is a mothertrucker. Not sure Fury is at that point or if he just went on a wild ride with the fame and pressure. At the end of the day though he's a dope and is the one shoving the shat up his own nose. The very last thing he needs is to feel sorry for himself and go on a pity party. Ya f'd up. Own it, get in front of it and forget boxing until you get your head on straight and decide a future. Many a fighter have crashed and burned with demons. Some come back and some never do and it is all in how he plays it now. He needs to be more pissed that he sabotaged himself and fans and not that he got popped for it.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So nobody who hasn't boxed can criticize Fury for being a lousy champion? For making a mockery out what is supposed to be holding the HW champion of the world title? Must be a strange new rule.

And why is ross taking this so damn personal? He and Fury related or something?

All I know is there's a difference between those who've always hated on Fury and wanted him to lose against Wlad..... and those of US who were rooting for Fury to win and ecstatic when he did. Granted, it was a boring as hell fight but what the hell..... Wlad got beat.

And then it's all been downhill from there!!

WTF?? Oh excuse my coke habit because I have too much pressure?? What the hell is that B.S. all about? Ok so now everybody that experiences too much pressure in their job... it's ok to bury your head in the stuff.

With me it's been like just one thing after another, to the point where I think the cure is worse than the disease.
    Meaning...... yes, I was sick and tired of Wlad boring everyone to death. But geeezzz.....

El Kabong Guest

That's the long and short of it

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is not a site where the members have compassion or understanding for others...It's sad really.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really cannot imagine why this thread has taken on the life that it has. This jerk started using cocaine and whether he has an emotional reason or not doesn't really matter to anyone the point is he had an obligation and a duty to honor the rematch and he could not make it happen first in July he was "injured" and now he has some other emotional or cocaine problems this guy is a joke. He needs to be stripped right away and I guarantee you he will never fight again

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Plus greenbeanz has not responded to Ross's claims.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The kid has now reverted to my favourite fighter will bash you if you said it to his face lol , what's next my dad will beat up your dad ? .
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 10-01-2016 at 04:37 PM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information