Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyson Fury suicidal & unable to defend Title: Title can't be frozen while we wait

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tyson Fury suicidal & unable to defend Title: Title can't be frozen while we wait

The heavyweight title cannot be frozen. He should be stripped not because he is glamorizing drugs but because he is not in a position to defend the title.

I wouldn't be surprised if the poor guy took his own life in the next 3 months.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury suicidal & unable to defend Title: Title can't be frozen while we wait

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    The heavyweight title cannot be frozen. He should be stripped not because he is glamorizing drugs but because he is not in a position to defend the title.

Its a good job your predictions and Nostradamus impersonations are always wrong

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury suicidal & unable to defend Title: Title can't be frozen while we wait

That sounds quite messy but guess what, plausible. I remember an old joke when I was growing up in Brooklyn just before the draft became every teen's nightmare, Why is a gypsy excused from the draft? He has crystal balls. If I didn't know it was a joke I would probably have been on line with every draft dodger in town.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wouldn't shock to see a 'medical' suspension knowing the backroom dealings of the ruling bodies. Get ready for a half dozen interim title fights while he is either stripped or ruled a champ in recess or some nonsense. If he is suicidal or/does need counseling..vacate the trinket.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The title should not be dormant Tyson did take Cocaine, his titles vacant to be honest Fury is not fit to box, ! and how long will he be out of action for.
    If or when he comes back Tyson will be under scrutiny from the power's that be and the media.
    Fury is in shit street at the moment and nobody really knows how it will pan out.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Strip him, and let the next two guys in line go at it.
    End of story.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    End of story.
    The next 2 are Wlad and AJ since Wilder is injured. Makes sense.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    End of story.
    The next 2 are Wlad and AJ since Wilder is injured. Makes sense.

Why not.

I used to be a Wlad hater, until I got a dose of Fury as HW champion.
    I still don't like Wlad's style, the way he reigned over the division with that style.
    I'd give anything to watch a HW fight in which Wlad forgot about his porcelain chin and went out and actually fought like a HW (former) champion.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We don't say that sort of thing over here, we might think it but....
    He needs some sort of help, and from what I'm reading Peter Fury did the training and Fat Mick did the money, there was no old fashioned 'manager' to sort him out. According to Peter, Tyson surrounded himself with 'tossers' no doubt on the showbiz/celeb/cocaine trail courtesy of Tysons money. He wont be the first or the last to do that. Bloody shame because he deserves better than that having been undisputed HW Champ. Not sure what the answer is unfortunately, Ross?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post

We don't say that sort of thing over here, we might think it but....
    He needs some sort of help, and from what I'm reading Peter Fury did the training and Fat Mick did the money, there was no old fashioned 'manager' to sort him out. According to Peter, Tyson surrounded himself with 'tossers' no doubt on the showbiz/celeb/cocaine trail courtesy of Tysons money. He wont be the first or the last to do that. Bloody shame because he deserves better than that having been undisputed HW Champ. Not sure what the answer is unfortunately, Ross?
    No idea, I'm not a psychologist.

Maybe time with his family over Christmas getting his mind off boxing for a bit will help? Maybe being tied to the rematch straight away is what's done him in. He hasn't been able to take his mind off and rest since how long?

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope he is ok, he has to support the brunt of a lot of world hatred towards his kind,even though he used its persona well for advertising for the love hate relationship of getting those sort of punters involved more and now wanting to see him lose.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is no question he should be stripped of his title. I just hope he gets the help he needs. Some people just cannot handle fame.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

Maybe time with his family over Christmas getting his mind off boxing for a bit will help? Maybe being tied to the rematch straight away is what's done him in. He hasn't been able to take his mind off and rest since how long?
    You're not a psychologist, you haven't studied psychology and THEREFORE ross by your own asinine standards you have 0 business even speculating about Tyson Fury's psychological state.

Wlad was champion for 9 years or so....he didn't seem bothered by being champion.....this Tyson Fury is a dainty little pansy isn't he?

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

does that make wlad special?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

You're not a psychologist, you haven't studied psychology and THEREFORE ross by your own asinine standards you have 0 business even speculating about Tyson Fury's psychological state.

Wlad was champion for 9 years or so....he didn't seem bothered by being champion.....this Tyson Fury is a dainty little pansy isn't he?
    Mental illness is not something to be laughed and should be taken seriously. This should be treated as an injury and should he come back he should have the right to fight the current holder, whoever that is.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information