Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  21
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 120 of 120

Thread: Garcia fighting another tomato can

Share/Bookmark
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,490
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1605
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Garcia fighting another tomato can

    Bam Bam is a little bit slurry there.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    21,784
    Mentioned
    363 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2755
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Garcia fighting another tomato can

    Riso barely reacted to consistently taking the same right hand from the opening bell, that time he doesn't know why his legs are jelly
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,490
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1605
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Garcia fighting another tomato can

    I think Rios could have got a few more "fucks" in in that interview. Definitely below average for him.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,234
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    447
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Garcia fighting another tomato can

    Danny is back. I want to see him fight Porter, and then probably wait until Thurman mans up and fights Spence and takes the winner. But Danny is back!
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

    Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,094
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    314
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Garcia fighting another tomato can

    I like how the trio of Thurman, Garcia , and Porter are all talking about fighting each other and being the top guy while conveniently not mentioning the actual best fighter in the division

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    53,761
    Mentioned
    1354 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2613
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Garcia fighting another tomato can

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    I like how the trio of Thurman, Garcia , and Porter are all talking about fighting each other and being the top guy while conveniently not mentioning the actual best fighter in the division
    If they do not mention him and pretend he does not exist then he may go away.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,762
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1072
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    I like how the trio of Thurman, Garcia , and Porter are all talking about fighting each other and being the top guy while conveniently not mentioning the actual best fighter in the division
    If they do not mention him and pretend he does not exist then he may go away.
    Lol I noticed this as well. I liked when they showed Spence trolling Garcia on social media bout “getting that action”. He’s bullying the other top welterweights at this point. They want no part of him.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    3,846
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    329
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Garcia fighting another tomato can

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    they have Porter pre positioned for this Jerry Spinger interview shat . Pathetic trying to have Porter play a tough guy
    Does Mosley get the blame for this nonsense? I get guys want fights and promoters want free promotion but it's rather disrespectful to the sport

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    53,761
    Mentioned
    1354 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2613
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Garcia fighting another tomato can

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    they have Porter pre positioned for this Jerry Spinger interview shat . Pathetic trying to have Porter play a tough guy
    Does Mosley get the blame for this nonsense? I get guys want fights and promoters want free promotion but it's rather disrespectful to the sport
    What has Mosley done?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    3,846
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    329
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Garcia fighting another tomato can

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    they have Porter pre positioned for this Jerry Spinger interview shat . Pathetic trying to have Porter play a tough guy
    Does Mosley get the blame for this nonsense? I get guys want fights and promoters want free promotion but it's rather disrespectful to the sport
    What has Mosley done?
    He was first of the current era I can recall getting into the ring, interrupting someone's post fight interview to get a fight.

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    21,784
    Mentioned
    363 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2755
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Garcia fighting another tomato can

    However they try to spin it as spontaneous, that shit is all planned by connections, promoters and TV, you can't get ringside without permission let alone in the ring.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,094
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    314
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Garcia fighting another tomato can

    The thing is I’m completely fine with a Porter Garcia match. The winner can get the winner of Thurman and Spence.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5,510
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    178
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Garcia fighting another tomato can

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    The thing is I’m completely fine with a Porter Garcia match. The winner can get the winner of Thurman and Spence.
    Whatever year that fight happens. Spence has a title and Garcia and Porter want no part of it. Do they make more for fighting each other, than a Spence fight?
    They live, We sleep

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5,510
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    178
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Garcia fighting another tomato can

    Rumor that Top Rank offered Angel Garcia 3 mil a few weeks ago for Danny to fight Crawford on Mar-23 and they haven't heard back from Angel.
    They live, We sleep

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    36,493
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4641
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Garcia fighting another tomato can

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Rumor that Top Rank offered Angel Garcia 3 mil a few weeks ago for Danny to fight Crawford on Mar-23 and they haven't heard back from Angel.
    That's weird, would have been a good one. Instead they get upset minded Granados. Hope Danny doesn't think it's a given.

    So another Haymon fighter shopped for Crawford . Maybe Haymon wants Arum to dip his tow first before any real step to working together.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. One and done: Tomato cans that had one great night
    By SlimTrae in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-18-2016, 07:55 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-19-2016, 02:48 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-19-2015, 07:06 AM
  4. Why is garcia fighting Peterson?
    By imp in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 12:28 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 08:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing