Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Free Peek-A-Boo Video Course on Mike Tyson style

Hello,

SugarBoxing presents to you a free (but sponsored) video course on the Peek-a-boo

01 Stance: see playlist link below
    02 Slipping, part 1/2 : see playlist link below
    02 Slippig, Part 2/2: How to Actually SLIP like Mike Tyson?

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...q0ZXOpLKMMK5Ny

After almost 5 years or researching the topic, gathering raw materials for the analysis, and working on the visual representation, SugarBoxing has finally managed to get the basics of the peek-a-boo as a whole picture.

This being said, SugarBoxing does not claim you will fight as successfully as Mike Tyson did,
    but we do can teach you what we call "Mike Tyson Choreography", so your moves will resemble
    Iron Mike while being technically correct.

P.S. I do not want to act as a spammer, so, I will not comment in this thread. Feel free to check our FB or comment on YT
    Last edited by SugarBoxing; 10-27-2016 at 10:48 AM.
    Learn Mike Tyson style and elements of Peekaboo @ SugarBoxing

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Free Peek-A-Boo Video Course on Mike Tyson style

Do you folks know why this works well with Tyson? It's because he's the shorter fighter most of the time and so he doesn't have to duck his head that much while doing it, which means this works well if you are the shorter fighter than your opponent.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
    Do you folks know why this works well with Tyson? It's because he's the shorter fighter most of the time and so he doesn't have to duck his head that much while doing it, which means this works well if you are the shorter fighter than your opponent.
    Yes but it helped that Tyson has speed, power and the desire to win the world heavyweight title.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
    Yes but it helped that Tyson has speed, power and the desire to win the world heavyweight title.
    Absolutely true. Tyson was an absolute powerhouse. Never knew Master was a true boxing expert til now, lol.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I help train in Hadleys Gym in Bartlett, TN. We teach Peek-A-Boo boxing. Joey Hadley trained under Cus. I know of only two other boxing gyms that teach the true style of Peek-A-Boo boxing. I don't mean to start a war, but my opinion is that there is no way you can train a boxer in this style unless you have hands on training, and not watching a series of videos. Tyson got away from the style when he left Gus and got involved with Don King. This style of boxing was unknown to me when I fought, and I have been learning it and refining the moves for the past eight years. I can teach up to a certan level of profeciency, but Joey has to put the final touches to the training before we put a fighter into the ring. If you can teach Peek-A-Boo by video, then you can teach MMA, Karate, and any other martial art.....You would not need trainers, or coaches. Having given my opinion, save all he hate mail and ranting. I just pity the poor guy that goes into a fight thinking he has been trained watching a video,

Thread Information