Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Somebody give Chris Matthews a Xanax

.... either that or a rabies shot.

Now there's a totally useless waste of space on television. This guy (to me) is one of the THE most annoying personalities to sit in front of a camera. Well... it's a tie between him and the guy from Morning Joe and his female sidekick.

People talk about unity now that Trump won, but the first people that violate that are the Chris Matthews' of the world. The guy's practically foaming at the mouth when he speaks, pretty much wishing all the ill on Donald Trump that he can safely muster on TV. WTF is this guy's problem?? Get the fukk over it, dude. Try to be constructive. I think too many of these outsized TV personalities that are paid to convey the news and MAYBE do some editorial work, get caught up in themselves a little too much. Seriously... whether one voted for Trump or not, it's time to forget all the petty bullshit and work together for the good of the country. No matter how much more shit this guy keeps talking, tomorrow Donald Trump will STILL be President-elect. So stuff a sock in it.

My personal chronology was this: At first I didn't think much of Trump's announced candidacy for President, as to me he was just another billionaire with a reality TV show. As he gained momentum in the primaries, I found myself liking his message of anti-PC and anti-politicians. It was fresh and new. But as time wore on, I became disillusioned with Trump's many weaknesses and mistakes. But by the time it got to the general election, it was between him and Hillary. I've always intensely disliked Hillary, so it was damned if you do, damned if you don't. Finally, by the time Election Day rolled around, I was torn... but admittedly I was generally content when Trump won. A little apprehensive and nervous about the unknown, but content. And yet, I'm of the mindset that once a person is elected, he must be given a fair chance. He may turn out better than most people are giving him credit for. Wouldn't that be great. It's still in the future, so nobody knows for sure. All I know is we should all wish him well, for the good of the country. And yet there is this "Hardball Idiot" Matthews practically throwing out spittle as he rants negatively about Trump STILL. It's people like this that give the media a bad name.

El Kabong Guest

Oh 100% agree!

Chris Matthews is horrible. I hate it when he asks his guest a question, pauses just a little bit and then it's rapid fire "answer, answer, why aren't you answering? !?!"

He's 1 of the press I'd like to punch in the face....him and Rachel Maddow's little sister Christopher Hayes.

Thread Information