Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  2

Thread: Divisive, Racist Liberals are why Trump won!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Divisive, Racist Liberals are why Trump won!

They labeled every Trump supporter. Labeling divides the country, fosters rumors and wild speculation, and the proof of that is now look at how many tens of thousands of people in New York and Chicago and San Francisco and other cities around the country are saying let's assassinate Trump let's assassinate Trump and burning figures of trump in effigy. Can you imagine if Trump supporters were saying let's assassinate Hillary Clinton and burning Hillary Clinton? They would be talking about it was the second coming of the Nazi party. Liberals are the biggest hypocrite of all time I have never seen anything like this in my life. What a bunch of wusses and pansies who cannot accept the results of the election. And yet they were accusing Donald Trump of dividing the nation because he "hesitated" about whether he would accept the results of the election. These Libtards are a complete bunch of whack jobs. And now people are asking for us to use language that will not divide the nation? These Libtards have already divided up the nation into cute little segments of xenophobes and sexist and racist and islamophobes and homophobes etc etc etc these are the racist people the Liberals are the racist people dividing and labeling dividing and labeling.

I have to thank these whack-job hypocrite liberals for actually helping Donald Trump to get elected.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Divisive, Racist Liberals are why Trump won!

Their revolution is over! The bums lost! Time to get a job!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We all have heard that old adage that if Einstein ever had an argument with the child that the child would eventually win because Einstein would have got completely exhausted trying to reason with the little piece of shit.

That is precisely what it is like to try to argue logically with a liberal bleeding heart left-wing whack job

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You right wing nutters do not tire do you?

You won, move on and make the country a better place.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    They labeled every Trump supporter. Labeling divides the country, fosters rumors and wild speculation, and the proof of that is now look at how many tens of thousands of people in New York and Chicago and San Francisco and other cities around the country are saying let's assassinate Trump let's assassinate Trump and burning figures of trump in effigy. Can you imagine if Trump supporters were saying let's assassinate Hillary Clinton and burning Hillary Clinton? They would be talking about it was the second coming of the Nazi party. Liberals are the biggest hypocrite of all time I have never seen anything like this in my life. What a bunch of wusses and pansies who cannot accept the results of the election. And yet they were accusing Donald Trump of dividing the nation because he "hesitated" about whether he would accept the results of the election. These Libtards are a complete bunch of whack jobs. And now people are asking for us to use language that will not divide the nation? These Libtards have already divided up the nation into cute little segments of xenophobes and sexist and racist and islamophobes and homophobes etc etc etc these are the racist people the Liberals are the racist people dividing and labeling dividing and labeling.

I have to thank these whack-job hypocrite liberals for actually helping Donald Trump to get elected.

Let the KKK and the other variations of their brand go marching in the streets celebrating Trump’s victory, overall I think… fine, go with it. Let them become the symbols of what Trump is. Let them be his “brand.” They’re happy, but they’re not doing him any favours. Some (FAR-FAR from not all) of the Trump voters don’t like being associated with the KKK or Nazis.

They don’t like thinking they’re racists. So, let the Klu Klux Klowns go marching around in their silly sheets and carry Trump’s banners… it’s only going to wake a lot of people up to who they’re in bed with.

I mean, when you find yourself on the same side as David fucking Duke, that’s got to make you think, “Jesus, what the hell happened? What exactly am I part of?”

Last edited by denilson200; 11-12-2016 at 05:15 AM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You right wing nutters do not tire do you?

You won, move on and make the country a better place.
    #MasterTriggered

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@denilson200 how long were u in jail

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hillary won more votes.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hillary won more votes.
    And lost fair and square

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Hillary won more votes.
    And lost fair and square
    Batman dont let sore losers troll you.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And to think that it could have been as simple as being the nerve striking more popular candidate Seem to remember Trump mentioning the call for people in the streets after Obama won? Not sure on that. The protest of a "rigged" open and free election with a decisive winner is on it's face pretty dumb and uninformed. Ecspecially is you cannot say you put the same time and effort in at the ballot box. But I wouldn't lump all of these together. Following the election and taking part is a helluva lot more than scrolling a timeline or Twitter for 'news'. But it was as predictable as the sun rising and Trump stoked the shit out of it by crying rigged rigged rigged all the way, along with rhetorical "divisive" Molotov cocktails since literally his first day. It's no excuse for some shit heel prone to criminality riding an honest protest and causing violence and if you loot and break shit you need a boot in the ass. But in a way, the day I stop seeing youth passionate, active and vocal against politicians and their actions and statements is the day we should all worry. Trump in large part won by division lets just be honest. This shit will settle I believe and Trump took the initial step by coming down to reality meeting the founder of Isis and calling him a great man. Much of his red meat will be walked back as he was what he denied the entire time..playing a politician. Say what you need to say to get elected and that wall has as much chance of being built as unicorns do walking through my living room.

You know he won..right

Thread Information