Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Dylann Roof's trial begins

Prosecutor: Killer at black church had cold, hateful heart

Well, we've seen how well the Slager trial is going. Let's see how the vaunted Justice System manages to fuck up this one.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Dylann Roof's trial begins

Well I do hope that the good people of South Carolina deliver justice in this case. Justice to me will be them sitting listening to all accounts and then delivering a GUILTY verdict. And when the sentencing ends there are 2 acceptable outcomes DEATH and LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE....that would be justice in my eyes.

I hope that this nation starts healing from this kind of stuff....I know that there will still be hate in the future from all sides, there will be deaths, there will be murders, that will never end, it is part of human nature....I just hope there are fewer bad times ahead, more peace, more friendship, and more understanding.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dylan Roof. Cunt of cunts, murderer of murderers, evil of evils, scumbag of scumbags, devil of devils---- needs to be tied to a chair, sliced with razor blades, bathed in kerosene, scalped, castrated, mutilated, tarred & feathered, drawn & quartered.

Slayer trial cannot be compared with this premeditated act of purest grotesque evil.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The poor kid was attacked by nine people in a church of all places.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    The poor kid was attacked by nine people in a church of all places.
    On 2nd thought that is partially untrue.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They should save on the costs of a trial and just drop him off in Detroit like Bruce Willis in Die Hard 3
    Last edited by Spicoli; 12-08-2016 at 02:20 PM.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If he were a free man Dylann Roof would probably be a contender for Trump’s Secretary of State. They should have stomped a mudhole in his azz. But he’s white. So he walks out with bulletproof vest and they stop for burger on the way

His attorneys will probably succeed with obtaining a plea bargain — Roof would plead guilty to mass murder and in exchange he would do “community service” by working for Bannon in the new “Trump Youth” outreach program.

In all seriousness - There should be a public execution for Roof and his father who bought him the gun. If I ever got within 100 yards of him I'd feed to the fucking him the pavement/sidewalk myself.

The system of white supremacy has no problem in what he done. Nor do a good % of white people. The problem that Roof has is that he has not given himself an "out"

People think this is an open and shut case. You don’t understand the system of white supremacy if you foolishly think that.

They are going to use the black man who attacked him in prison a few months back to say it's not fair to send him to prison around all those "Blacks" who will harm him

I wonder if they're regretting the whole, "let's fill the prisons with black men" ? Also they are going to use the "Mentally unstable" card too.

Despite the fact that he worked out every painstaking detail, right down to the stock piling of ammunition and the use of multiple weapons, just so he could ensure an uninterrupted hail of gunfire. One gun runs out of ammo, switch to the next one. That’s architecture. His intent was to destroy as much as he possibly could in the shortest amount of time. He wanted to kill, wanted to see people dead. That was his objective. To imply (As they are going to do) that he wasn’t in control of his faculties is utter bull$#!+.
    Last edited by denilson200; 12-08-2016 at 01:38 PM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is this another one of America's 'someone died so let's talk about it in the media for several months?' things. I am not paying any attention as this stuff gets you nowhere. I am predicting a 15 page thread.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post

The system of white supremacy has no problem in what he done. Nor do 99.99% of non black people.

Ok listen up people:

I would now like to receive my due credit. A week ago Denilson would've said 100% of non black people.
    Today he's toned it down to 99.99%.

I take full credit for Denilson's slowly softening posture.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I call the kid D-Roo

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    If he were a free man Dylann Roof would probably be a contender for Trump’s Secretary of State. They should have stomped a mudhole in his azz. But he’s white. So he walks out with bulletproof vest and they stop for burger on the way

His attorneys will probably succeed with obtaining a plea bargain — Roof would plead guilty to mass murder and in exchange he would do “community service” by working for Bannon in the new “Trump Youth” outreach program.

In all seriousness - There should be a public execution for Roof and his father who bought him the gun. If I ever got within 100 yards of him I'd feed to the fucking him the pavement/sidewalk myself.

The system of white supremacy has no problem in what he done. Nor do a good % of white people. The problem that Roof has is that he has not given himself an "out"

People think this is an open and shut case. You don’t understand the system of white supremacy if you foolishly think that.

They are going to use the black man who attacked him in prison a few months back to say it's not fair to send him to prison around all those "Blacks" who will harm him

I wonder if they're regretting the whole, "let's fill the prisons with black men" ? Also they are going to use the "Mentally unstable" card too.

Despite the fact that he worked out every painstaking detail, right down to the stock piling of ammunition and the use of multiple weapons, just so he could ensure an uninterrupted hail of gunfire. One gun runs out of ammo, switch to the next one. That’s architecture. His intent was to destroy as much as he possibly could in the shortest amount of time. He wanted to kill, wanted to see people dead. That was his objective. To imply (As they are going to do) that he wasn’t in control of his faculties is utter bull$#!+.
    My goodness you're tough and so full of assumptions. So basically he should not have a trial The best coarse for deranged cold blooded killers like this is to highlight it and remember it. I like that you edit bullshat but wanting to 'feed to the fucking him the pavement/sidewalk myself and kill his daddy.

don't mess with this guy!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Leave 'im to me. My goal is 95% by end of January 2017.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Titofan with a SIGNIFICANT victory. Titofan has GOTTEN UNDER DENILSON'S SKIN.

It is obvious. 100% is TOTAL. But the FIRST CRACKS IN DEN DEN'S ARMOR HAVE SUDDENLY APPEARED.

definitely be down to 92.5% by INAUGURATION DAY.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The guy got granted the right to represent himself in court, which is basically a one way ticket to hell. I wish the guy life sentence but not death, I am strongly opposed to death sentence.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    The guy got granted the right to represent himself in court, which is basically a one way ticket to hell. I wish the guy life sentence but not death, I am strongly opposed to death sentence.

I completely respect that. I would only add that I hope the guy gets life without parole at a prison with only black gangs.
    Why be killed and get it over with, when you can suffer a lifetime of being made someone's bitch.

Thread Information