Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default GGG has to go up in weight!

Without question GGG has to go up, there is literally no one else left for him to fight at 160lbs who we feel would give him a good scrap.

Canelo is a great money fight, but we know the result. GGG by a UD or Canelo quits on his stool late if he gets tired of the punishment.

Daniel Jacobs is talking out of his pie hole and does not want to take the fight.

Andy Lee can fight, but we know it is a KO waiting to happen for Lee.

Quillin seems gun shy and also since he was beaten by Jacobs is also a KO waiting to happen.

Taureno Johnson is not healed and probably not going to fight GGG at this rate.

Everyone else on the top ten MW rankings list is either a nobody or GGG beat them already.

So what else is GGG to do? The Canelo fight is worth hanging around the division for, but in reality he can fight the rest of the guys until that fight materializes. So GGG is safe at MW, barring any MAJOR and CONTROVERSIAL event to occur.... i.e., food poisoning, mafia threats, his opponent comes in with loaded gloves and a blinding substance, etc, etc.....
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: GGG has to go up in weight!

GGG has to unify against Saunders and the other guy and smash Canelo first
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wanted GGG to fight Ward ages ago and always picked on him for that.

The way I'm feeling now and if I was GGG I would go where the money is at...unify at his weight and get the massive payday with canelo.

Only after that happens, he can move up and face the degale, groves and jacks of this world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a gut feeling outside of Middleweight GGG will not be special, i always thought he is a small middleweight.
    [SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How on earth can you say Jacobs doesn't want to take the fight when Jacobs literally took the fight? Boxing fans just make up BS constantly.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes apparently Jacobs has signed, good to hear. Of course GGG by stoppage is all too likely, but it's nothing to shake a stick at, reasonable fight for sure.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Didn't they seal up a March date for Jacobs? I give Jacobs a punchers chance but honestly he unravels quickly under fire and cannot see him taking what Brook did.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlik View Post
    I have a gut feeling outside of Middleweight GGG will not be special, i always thought he is a small middleweight.
    Agreed
    Froch was a SMW and he would have been massive in comparison to GGG.
    Ward fight ain't gunna happen, Wards up in the LHW's now so there is 2 divisions difference between them.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Didn't they seal up a March date for Jacobs? I give Jacobs a punchers chance but honestly he unravels quickly under fire and cannot see him taking what Brook did.

..... or what Lemieux did. Good on GGG and Jacobs for making this fight. That should put to rest a little of the unfair criticism sometimes leveled at GGG for whatever he gets criticized for. He's taken on all comers at MW, with the exception of those who have shamelessly ducked him, a list headed by the red-headed pussy. I agree that GGG moving up to fight Ward would be a losing proposition... no need to do that, except to fatten Ward's resume. Ward would obviously jump at the chance, rather than give Kovalev a rematch, but that's another story.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    How on earth can you say Jacobs doesn't want to take the fight when Jacobs literally took the fight? Boxing fans just make up BS constantly.
    This post was before he took the fight, dickhead. So Jacobs took the fight. A fight we can tune into.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

..... or what Lemieux did. Good on GGG and Jacobs for making this fight. That should put to rest a little of the unfair criticism sometimes leveled at GGG for whatever he gets criticized for. He's taken on all comers at MW, with the exception of those who have shamelessly ducked him, a list headed by the red-headed pussy. I agree that GGG moving up to fight Ward would be a losing proposition... no need to do that, except to fatten Ward's resume. Ward would obviously jump at the chance, rather than give Kovalev a rematch, but that's another story.
    On one hand all respect for doing what so many refuse to do..clean house! Jacobs isn't the next coming but he is a legitimate middleweight title threat who has a prize at the door. Saunders is out to lunch and possibly dinner and Eubank jr may be pricing himself into obscurity or irrelevance. Canelo has just tucked his tail. Shit even Charlo called out Golovkin and with respect to Liam Smith..Charlo has the size and tools to at least make it semi interesting if he wants a 154 moving up like Canelo. On the other..Ward and Canelo have the options. The push and as much as Ward owes a judge or two, he has the options now and can more than wait while Golovkin just spins his wheels.

Thread Information