Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    How despicable of you to insult the good Teresa May, your duly and lawfully elected Prime Minister. What a cranky, negative old man you are Beans.
    Oi stay out of our Brexit thread you short bald big nose dwarf
    I can't keep my big nose (or cock) out of this Brexit Thread.
    To be fair Steve your cock is in the middle of your forehead above your nose , so its understandable they are both in the thread
    Lets forget about Tyrion for the minute, are you going to acknowlege Frankie Boyle for your joke theft earlier?
    I am Frankie Boyle.
    ...welll...I suppose that has put me in my place...I don't know what to say to that...sorry Frank
    For the record its Frankie
    yeah but I can imagine Frank winds you up, same with Denilson and Denise

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Brexit Thread

How despicable of you to insult the good Teresa May, your duly and lawfully elected Prime Minister. What a cranky, negative old man you are Beans.
    Oi stay out of our Brexit thread you short bald big nose dwarf
    I can't keep my big nose (or cock) out of this Brexit Thread.
    To be fair Steve your cock is in the middle of your forehead above your nose , so its understandable they are both in the thread
    Lets forget about Tyrion for the minute, are you going to acknowlege Frankie Boyle for your joke theft earlier?
    I am Frankie Boyle.
    ...welll...I suppose that has put me in my place...I don't know what to say to that...sorry Frank
    For the record its Frankie
    yeah but I can imagine Frank winds you up, same with Denilson and Denise
    No not at all but Denise is a stroke of genius ! lol

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have worked with Frankie Boyle and he is a lot funnier than the WWF joke that Lyle seems to think has anything to do with Britain. It seems that people are quite happy to be bullshitted to as long as they get to blame stuff on anyone but those bullshitting them. We have went from 250 million squid for the NHS to massive cuts and even more tax free rides for foreign companies. If it was anyone but the Tories then everyone would see them for the free loading treasonous scum that they are.We have way more in common with Europe than America. America is where the cultural rot started. Fuck em, bunch of money grabbing patronising luddites. It's a bit like your Grandchildren saying was really proud of you there when you told all your friends and colleagues to fuck off so you can become a boring introspective isolationist alt right hipster Wanker like us.Forget your hundreds of years of history, art, literature and songs, who needs it when you have.....USA, USA,

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At least I know who Francis Boyle is. He's the Prime Minister, yeah?

What is a NHS, though?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Brexit was a good thing, but it is clearly being hijacked by opportunists who want to protect their own interests and maintain hegemony. Once Brexit happens people have to realise that it is not the end and that they have to remove the unelected Prime Minister and the Conservative Party. People are so angry they don't want to vote for either of the two main parties and that is understandable. If people don't get active their children will have no choice but to flee their country themselves which is ironic considering Brexit was largely about controlling the borders. Other sensible people should simply refuse to have children. Don't let the generational decline continue, just end the gene pool.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz believe me hipsters are p*****. I see them daily in Brooklyn, they pay 15 pounds for a small jar of Organic Peanutbutter and toot on their pocket shishas all the while listening to

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have worked with Frankie Boyle and he is a lot funnier than the WWF joke that Lyle seems to think has anything to do with Britain. It seems that people are quite happy to be bullshitted to as long as they get to blame stuff on anyone but those bullshitting them. We have went from 250 million squid for the NHS to massive cuts and even more tax free rides for foreign companies. If it was anyone but the Tories then everyone would see them for the free loading treasonous scum that they are.We have way more in common with Europe than America. America is where the cultural rot started. Fuck em, bunch of money grabbing patronising luddites. It's a bit like your Grandchildren saying was really proud of you there when you told all your friends and colleagues to fuck off so you can become a boring introspective isolationist alt right hipster Wanker like us.Forget your hundreds of years of history, art, literature and songs, who needs it when you have.....USA, USA,
    Luddites? We only brought you the Internet you dumb fuck.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm looking forward to Brexit , a real chance to get back our identity and stop the constant wave of uncontrolled migrants coming for a free ride. We have a chance to get back our power when it comes to the law , instead of the European court stopping us deporting some east European rapist because its against his human rights.
    Labour and Tony.B.Liar has a lot to answer for with the ridiculous open door policy , the Tories got elected in so we have to go with them and see where it leads as for the remain campainer's they got outvoted so tough luck.
    Huge party when we leave and have our own destiny in our own hands.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Luddites? We only brought you the Internet you dumb fuck.
    Tim Berners-Lee would beg to differ, but before you claim Khan or Cerf think about how much you have wantonly destroyed with your shouty voices and terrible trousers.

El Kabong Guest

Tim Berners-Lee would beg to differ, but before you claim Khan or Cerf think about how much you have wantonly destroyed with your shouty voices and terrible trousers.
    Oh did he invent ARPANET? Did he invent TCP/IP? Without those there would be no Internet. But I am certain that is of no concern to you. You just want to stir the turd and then put your hands up and go "Who me?!?!" when I respond in kind.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I find "stir the turd" offensive, sexist, and poppy. @Plopeater

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

​Brexit is wonderful as are American people .

El Kabong Guest

​Brexit is wonderful as are American people .
    Thank you Al....I'm glad SOMEBODY appreciates us.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The EU is a good Idea but Countrys want there sovereignty a large nanny state at best.
    Remember people we survived before the EU and large amounts of migrant cheap labour.
    We had jobs houses plenty of doctors nurses etc.
    It's not the end of the World we are in control simple.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let me ask u Brits what if Ireland (northern )wants to stay in the eu, do they have the right to do so

Thread Information