Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Brexit Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I did not know that, but you did say you were going to 'deck' him, so you might have a chance there. Surprised that he wants a fight, but he has been working out by walking steps and carrying the shopping. His GGG days are over, but that is because GGG has slipped. Brock can take on at least 80% of people in his weight/age background. True black New Yorker. Forum is defo less fun without him.

He does get the wanderlust too. Mind you, you have started Googling people's towns too and so have I, so you were perhaps a touch hypocritical there. I only knew the demographics originally from a Sargon interview and then did look it up. Obviously I am not that interested in you personally, but my friends Mum did invite me there also. Nice lady. Oh, and yes, I have stayed in a caravan. A few times. Just tacky holiday stuff. Bit weird. I prefer tents.
    I have not googled any towns you posted on here about coming from Harrogate ffs. Stop projecting your own weirdness and defending stalkers. What do you suggest I do, just stand there and let him have a free shot? It's just beyond creepy and out of order and here you are there defending him again.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I did not know that, but you did say you were going to 'deck' him, so you might have a chance there. Surprised that he wants a fight, but he has been working out by walking steps and carrying the shopping. His GGG days are over, but that is because GGG has slipped. Brock can take on at least 80% of people in his weight/age background. True black New Yorker. Forum is defo less fun without him.

He does get the wanderlust too. Mind you, you have started Googling people's towns too and so have I, so you were perhaps a touch hypocritical there. I only knew the demographics originally from a Sargon interview and then did look it up. Obviously I am not that interested in you personally, but my friends Mum did invite me there also. Nice lady. Oh, and yes, I have stayed in a caravan. A few times. Just tacky holiday stuff. Bit weird. I prefer tents.
    I have not googled any towns you posted on here about coming from Harrogate ffs. Stop projecting your own weirdness and defending stalkers. What do you suggest I do, just stand there and let him have a free shot? It's just beyond creepy and out of order and here you are there defending him again.
    Of course you have, otherwise why would you know the demographics?

BTW, would you care to prove that Brock sent that message? I am not saying you are telling porkies, but can you actually back that up?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here is your hero Gandalf taking it like a man

Hmm. I think as usual you have missed something in translation.

In terms of your previous point, you keep reiterating lies told to you by the mainstream media. Show me one piece of evidence to back up what Facebook said. Show me one piece of evidence to show how Robinson broke the rules with You Tube having admitted no rules were broken. You can't because you make it up. Why don't you speak about the mail service not even delivering things to do with Robinson? You don't want a level playing field. In fact you went and voted for a system that is technically no different to the Soviet Parliament. Very sick and the way you go on only alienates people. You are a lone voice because you have drowned out other voices who oppose you. I am sure Freedom, Dia, Beanflicker, Brock and others would love to be posting. And before you harangue Brock, you were the one who made peace with a pedo enabler! Sicko! I have the pm's to prove it.

Anyway, back on topic, the media lied, they promoted violence, they falsely made Robinson supporters out to be aggressors and you support all of this manipulative junk because that is what is in your ideologue heart.
    Nobody is stopping your Pals from posting. The only banned one is Brock and the guy is a creep. You are showing yourself to be not much better either with your defense of him. I made peace with him for the sake of the forum not because I thought he was not a sick cunt.

"I have the PMs" you are not a UN weapons inspector Miles and its a bit weird you would bring Brock up today.

He sent one of my business e-mails a creepy PM today announcing he would be in my city for 45 days and saying he wanted to arrange a fight.

Ask him, i am sure he is so mental he probably will not even bother denying it.

That is way beyond acceptable behaviour and proves that it is you and your weird PM circle that need to get a life.

Cunts.
    Upon challenging Brock on this allegation that he is coming to your town for 45 days for a fight he has this to say:

"What a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I sent thru his business email but I did NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT say shit about 45 days or fighting him. *********TOTAL LIAR*************

Like I said, I sent him 2 emails over the past 6 months, to his photo site, saying only silly things. I would NEVER THREATEN TO FIGHT SOMEONE by an email, no way!!! THAT IS A WRITTEN RECORD!!!I am not so stupid. He is a liar. Let him produce it and prove it."

I asked him if he would like me to put the comment above out there and he said this:

"yes please! Let him produce the "45-day" and the "let's fight" texts. It should be a blast."

Brock admits to saying other rather mundane things, but no threats of violence. He concluded with:

"BWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........... ..........NOT."

I am not defending anyone, just putting across another point of view.

Erm.....cunt.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And my view is that he has no reason to contact you at all, but threatening to fight someone is fairly serious. I wouldn't be happy with it, but lest we forget you did threaten to deck him and mocked him for everything from baldness, to height, to weight, etc being the classy man you are. Obviously that is all fine and it is just gender and race that upsets you. If he did it I will say straight up it is wrong.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You have proved yourself to be quite a scumbag. I will leave you and your weird internet bum chums to gossip like a bunch of fishwives and harass people as none of you clearly have much of a life. He is sick and like you thrives on negativity and trying to tear down quite ordinary people. While he was here, for years he repeatedly alluded to very sick things about kids, and here you are maintaining a relationship with the guy and making sure he gets the attention he craves.

1.There is no excuse for him contacting me, so stop pretending I somehow initiated it, or am responsible for unsolicited messages from him.

2. He is again threatening to come to my city. Again that is indefensible. That is not the same as just going somewhere, as anyone is free to do. He is announcing it to me be email. After him doing the same thing repeatedly for years I eventually warned him that if he came anywhere near me or my family I would not hesitate to defend myself, and that would not end up well for him. That is not the same as me threatening him at all.

And yes you are defending him. It is what you do. It proves that you do not have a shred of decency.
    Last edited by Beanz; 05-30-2019 at 03:13 AM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles. You have proved yourself to be quite a scumbag. I will leave you and your weird internet bum chums to gossip like a bunch of fishwives and harass people as none of you clearly have much of a life. He is sick and like you thrives on negativity and trying to tear down quite ordinary people. While he was here, for years he repeatedly alluded to very sick things about kids, and here you are maintaining a relationship with the guy and making sure he gets the attention he craves.

1.There is no excuse for him contacting me, so stop pretending I somehow initiated it, or am responsible for unsolicited messages from him.

2. He is again threatening to come to my city. Again that is indefensible. That is not the same as just going somewhere, as anyone is free to do. He is announcing it to me be email. After him doing the same thing repeatedly for years I eventually warned him that if he came anywhere near me or my family I would not hesitate to defend myself, and that would not end up well for him. That is not the same as me threatening him at all.

And yes you are defending him. It is what you do. It proves that you do not have a shred of decency.
    No, I have proven myself nothing at all. All I asked was for proof of what you said because he does not have a voice and denies doing it. I am not sick and neither do I thrive on negativity. It is a pretty big claim to suggest someone is threatening to assault you and if that is really the case, then indeed that is rather serious. Do you see me endorsing it? Do I endorse the strange poems? No, I have always said that those poems are not to my liking. He does it to shock and is part of his OCD. The same as you being unable to control your mouth and avoid cult like symptoms because of your own condition. Shock value is part of language. Actions are where the problems are.

1. I agreed in the post above. He has no reason to contact you. I have said that I encourage him not to.

2. All I asked is for proof that he said he has said he will come to your hometown for 45 days in order to fight you. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. But all I did was ask for you to back it up and gave you the words of Brock himself. You are the one saying he wants to fight you, but I have a hard time seeing Brock wanting to go to another country and get himself into trouble.

If Brock wants to go on holiday there is nothing anyone can do about that, but he has assured me that he has no intention of tracking you down.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will put it on record that Beanz lied about Brock asking for a fight. That simply did not happen and would not happen. Brock is an older man and does not break the law. There is no evidence to support this particular allegation. Case solved.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will put it on record that Beanz lied about Brock asking for a fight. That simply did not happen and would not happen. Brock is an older man and does not break the law. There is no evidence to support this particular allegation. Case solved.
    Miles Steve would not bother giving the beans a smack Larry has a lot to answer for in truth amazing Brocks gone and still moans always the bloody victim.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Miles Steve would not bother giving the beans a smack Larry has a lot to answer for in truth amazing Brocks gone and still moans always the bloody victim.
    Well apparently Brock has been looking for a fight but Beanz is retired and Brock cannot get a license. I am staying out of that clusterfuck. Nothing to do with me. You wouldn't believe the pm's and aggro just for asking 'Did he really ask you for a fight?'

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My money is on beaner. I was going to invade England but he was patroling the beaches. I would have waited him out but the water was cold so I needed to head back to the submarine.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I have had guns pulled in my face, my Mrs stabbed multiple times etc it is not something I broadcast, but you are deluded if you think you have some kind of monopoly of experience when it comes to the harsher realities of life.
    Blimey, come on Beanz, stop teasing us, why was you threatened with a shooter and your missus chived up?
    I am not going to say anything more about my Mrs.

I had some wide boy from London come down and when we had a pirate radio station in the squat shared house I was living in robbed we clocked it was him who led the people who robbed us to the place (transmitters were elsewhere never same gaff as the decks). We went to his flat to confront him and he opened the door with a piece aimed squarely at my head. Someone behind me barged in and bundled him to the ground and luckily it was a fake. Proper wobbly ring time though. Then we let the bands manager at the time who was a moor boy (farmers son) take him up on the moors to see the china clay pits.

Never heard from wide boy again. Hopefully because he fucked off back home after realising the westcountry was not just full of soft lads like he thought

Who knows he might be part of a plate or the front page of a newspaper by now

Also got chased by a bloke with a shotgun who was not a farmer once before too. The cunt robbed me and I went round his place ( a bail hostel) but like May pointed out sometimes you have to compromise
    I really don’t think guns pointed at your head are a big deal. Happened to me as well and we are both still here

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well apparently Brock has been looking for a fight but Beanz is retired and Brock cannot get a license. I am staying out of that clusterfuck. Nothing to do with me. You wouldn't believe the pm's and aggro just for asking 'Did he really ask you for a fight?'
    Do you think Steve would waste his money going to Plymouth to smack Larry.πŸ˜‚
    Mind you I could drive him there when he visits my money would be on the Brockton blockbuster for sure.πŸ€•
    Remember keyboard warriors this is just BS face to face it's different one would cur out for sure.
    But I would back the American Pit bull against the Plymouth poodle any day.πŸ˜‚

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know Dia. I saw a video of a topless Brock and he wasn't happy about The Suburbs which I happen to think is Arcade Fire's best album.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you think Steve would waste his money going to Plymouth to smack Larry.πŸ˜‚
    Mind you I could drive him there when he visits my money would be on the Brockton blockbuster for sure.πŸ€•
    Remember keyboard warriors this is just BS face to face it's different one would cur out for sure.
    But I would back the American Pit bull against the Plymouth poodle any day.πŸ˜‚
    Grow up and get a life Rich. I am not the one emailing Brock. He had been the keyboard warrior 'monster for his weight' since day one here on the forum, telling us all about fighting Korean heavyweights etc. I have never had any interest in fighting the fat twat ever, but he could never stop himself name dropping, harrasing and stalking. And even though he is not here he is still at it.

And you and Gandalf are acting like his bitches justifying it. You are all acting like tennagers for fucks sake.

What the fuck did I ever do to you?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Still the same bitter twisted individual I see Larry .πŸ€—

Thread Information