Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Brexit Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    The fact that Theresa May had to defend meeting Jeremy Corbyn to tackle the Brexit deadlock to her party shows you the arrogance of the Conservatives.

They think they are so much better than anyone else and know what they are doing when in fact they are a bunch of clueless, egotistical, morally corrupt toffs who have mismanaged the whole process.

Cameron started it when he came back with a weak and pathetic deal from Europe, they slapped him up and treated him like a bitch, and it led to them losing the referendum.
    Cowards and shills the lot of them. Put me in a room with Emperor Juncker and see how it plays out. I wouldn't play nice and know full well I am in charge of the worlds 5th strongest economy and know people are prepared to dig in for a short term loss which will be temporary because they want democracy. Why does anyone think 4.2 million Europeans live in the UK? Is it because of the weather? It is because many places in Europe are very poor. I would play hard and also put the 4.2 million on yearly renewable visas and say 'Juncker, quit being a prat or you will have another immigration crisis'. Play fair, or no deal. I am not playing games, you senile Commie dwarf. Europe is a disaster zone at this point and it is sensible to lead by example and show others. They really were stupid though for giving up their currencies. You should never ever give up control to a dictatorial super state. It is never going to end well for liberty, justice or freedom.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    At least the po faced dregs are leaving. There is nothing wrong with declaring that you 'wouldn't rape someone'. If anything it was an 'anti rape tweet'. Surely the problem would be if you were to declare that you would rape someone. UKIP is about 11% in the polls these days. Bit of a turn around. Gerard Batten is doing an excellent job and I salute him not bowing down to such silliness.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    At least the po faced dregs are leaving. There is nothing wrong with declaring that you 'wouldn't rape someone'. If anything it was an 'anti rape tweet'. Surely the problem would be if you were to declare that you would rape someone. UKIP is about 11% in the polls these days. Bit of a turn around. Gerard Batten is doing an excellent job and I salute him not bowing down to such silliness.
    Batten is a cunt so is the prick joking about not wanting to rape someone. All your heroes nowadays are arsehole. Fucking hell man.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Batten is a cunt so is the prick joking about not wanting to rape someone. All your heroes nowadays are arsehole. Fucking hell man.
    1. Right, so Batten is a cunt. For what reason exactly? I don't see him betraying democracy or putting his head in the sand or bowing down to what the establishment tells him to do.
    2. What is so terrible about not wanting to rape somebody? Surely you do not endorse the opposite. I mean, what are you arguing?
    3. Yep, Assange is an arsehole, the media have told us that. Noam Chomsky is so terrible US TV has pretty much blacklisted him. These people are all utter degenerates! Next I will be listening to the wife beating Lou Reed. What do you want me to do? Read The Guardian and listen to Coldplay? I might not be vintage edgy, but I am not ready for my pipe and slippers either.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. Right, so Batten is a cunt. For what reason exactly? I don't see him betraying democracy or putting his head in the sand or bowing down to what the establishment tells him to do.
    2. What is so terrible about not wanting to rape somebody? Surely you do not endorse the opposite. I mean, what are you arguing?
    3. Yep, Assange is an arsehole, the media have told us that. Noam Chomsky is so terrible US TV has pretty much blacklisted him. These people are all utter degenerates! Next I will be listening to the wife beating Lou Reed. What do you want me to do? Read The Guardian and listen to Coldplay? I might not be vintage edgy, but I am not ready for my pipe and slippers either.
    Stop being so stupid with your 2nd post. Why are you taking that as a positive and so literally? FFS you are so odd.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Stop being so stupid with your 2nd post. Why are you taking that as a positive and so literally? FFS you are so odd.
    Stupid is seemingly you, Master. I take the Tweet for what it was which was a piss take or a form of satire. That is why the media is hilarious getting upset about it. They are only dragging it up now because Sargon is running and they want to smear him. It is all the media ever does and it is utterly pathetic. Next people will be calling you a racist!

There is nothing odd about not wanting to rape people. I would argue that is the norm for most people.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is what happens when you welcome the wolves in. When rather than proud of being British you prostrate yourself at the altar of money in place of principles and try to ape American politics in order to hijack democracy and the very heart of what it means to be British. It should be no surprise that the cold blooded murder of the NHS and the transformation of justice into a TV style kangaroo court is happening at the hands of those using Brexit as a cover for the biggest heist job this country has ever seen.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly, vote UKIP!

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly, vote UKIP!
    Exactly the same thing bought with the same silver. You adored Nige
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly, vote UKIP!
    Exactly the same thing bought with the same silver. You adored Nige
    I respected that he wants to be out of the EU and enjoyed his banter. However, I think he has a price. You adore Jeremy who doesn't like the EU yet campaigns for it. Hypocrisy.

El Kabong Guest

Totalitarianism is apparently very different in the UK

El Kabong Guest

Is the BBC retarded?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And the BBC wonders why they are losing so many customers. They won't learn..

Anybody that follows him knows that Benjamin is totally anti rape considering he has spoken out against rape in dozens of videos. The same rape that the authorities failed to deal with partly because of political correctness. Then here they are grilling him over a joke where the crux is basically that he would not rape someone.A politically incorrect joke. Somehow he is the one belittling survivors and making a mockery of rape. No, you couldn't make it up.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For one minute ignore the frivolous, the petty, the Youtube celebs, the posturing and the false alternatives represented by the nationalists and pro Eu politicians who seek only a continuation of the same broken system, and face up to the reality that real change is not only necessary but inevitable. Yanis came to London to speak at an event i was part of a few years ago and people mocked and dismissed him as an irrelevance because it is difficult to contemplate the sea change of attitude and policy that is needed. This sums up very neatly how a real difference can be made in people's lives all over Europe. If you want true liberty , justice or real freedom you would never even contemplate the backwards broken outdated policies of nationalists like UKIP or the centrist pro EU neo -liberal bullshit lapped up by those who appear to be in the opposite corner but actually want to sit at the same top table as UKIP and the Brexit parties repeating the same broken rhetoric.There is nothing new or radical in UKIP or the LIB DEM and Change remain parties. At least try and sit through this and listen to something new.

Hidden Content

Thread Information