937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Brexit Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have had guns pulled in my face, my Mrs stabbed multiple times etc it is not something I broadcast, but you are deluded if you think you have some kind of monopoly of experience when it comes to the harsher realities of life.
    Blimey, come on Beanz, stop teasing us, why was you threatened with a shooter and your missus chived up?
    I am not going to say anything more about my Mrs.

I had some wide boy from London come down and when we had a pirate radio station in the squat shared house I was living in robbed we clocked it was him who led the people who robbed us to the place (transmitters were elsewhere never same gaff as the decks). We went to his flat to confront him and he opened the door with a piece aimed squarely at my head. Someone behind me barged in and bundled him to the ground and luckily it was a fake. Proper wobbly ring time though. Then we let the bands manager at the time who was a moor boy (farmers son) take him up on the moors to see the china clay pits.

Never heard from wide boy again. Hopefully because he fucked off back home after realising the westcountry was not just full of soft lads like he thought

Who knows he might be part of a plate or the front page of a newspaper by now

Also got chased by a bloke with a shotgun who was not a farmer once before too. The cunt robbed me and I went round his place ( a bail hostel) but like May pointed out sometimes you have to compromise
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The guy with the fake gun wasnt - The Shadow , from Only Fools And Horses was it ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    The guy with the fake gun wasnt - The Shadow , from Only Fools And Horses was it ?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So Tommy got 38,000 votes and UKIP blamed Carlagon for having an absolute nightmare

I actually thought Tommy's number was impressive considering the deplatforming and having the might of the media against him. However, he's a laughing stock this morning and I don't know much about all this lark (I didn't even know he was a candidate until that milk shake attack)

Labour and Tories were hammered (even I know why that was).

Farage wiped the floor with everyone... again. If he could be PM he'd be a cert to be voted in (by the people).
    Last edited by Fenster; 05-27-2019 at 08:19 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think Robinson should feel bad. He is practically banned from anywhere, only gets covered in the mainstream to be mocked or lied about, and in fairness is not someone who has ever gone into politics properly before. He did have huge platforms and that has undeniably and dishonestly been taken away from him and inevitably hindered him. His campaign ended up a word of mouth campaign. I thought he would do better, but there were other anti EU Parties that were saying much the same thing and were not doing it street to street along with massive disinformation against them.

Robinson will be back. Think he will work on his new documentary next putting to rest the idea that survivors will not talk to him.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Batten, Benjamin and Robinson can at least no longer claim to represent anyone but themselves and their own particular brand of vile racist sexist backwards bullshit.

The lie that they represent the British people has been exposed.

Good riddance to them.

UKIP is dead.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Batten, Benjamin and Robinson can at least no longer claim to represent anyone but themselves and their own particular brand of vile racist sexist backwards bullshit.

Good riddance to them.

UKIP is dead.
    Robinson was hardly given a fighting chance considering his inability to have an equal voice online, have a fair chance in the media, even get his funding through, and you of course have no issues with any of that as you have supported the Facebook ban for which no evidence has been provided and you have also supported the media lies.

In a way it is fantastic though as you appear to have had a breakdown and are revealing your fascist heart and hypocrisy all over the place.

You have no issues with the vile people within Labour who are racist, who hate men, who supported illegal wars, who bailed out the banks. It's the same party, man. It just has a different leader who cannot control them. Voting Labour and wanting to be a part of a system that controls Britain. Good man!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

Good riddance to them.

UKIP is dead.
    Robinson was hardly given a fighting chance considering his inability to have an equal voice online, have a fair chance in the media, even get his funding through, and you of course have no issues with any of that as you have supported the Facebook ban for which no evidence has been provided and you have also supported the media lies.

In a way it is fantastic though as you appear to have had a breakdown and are revealing your fascist heart and hypocrisy all over the place.

You have no issues with the vile people within Labour who are racist, who hate men, who supported illegal wars, who bailed out the banks. It's the same party, man. It just has a different leader who cannot control them. Voting Labour and wanting to be a part of a system that controls Britain. Good man!
    Robinson was given so much free publicity that even his pro war American Israel backers could not have matched it, and yet he still was laughed out of the results hall. It was the least he deserved.

I am not having a breakdown just because I refuse to conform to your own bigoted projections. So maybe sticking to the facts instead of continuing your own hate campaign will help get your points across better.

I am a pragmatist. I live in the real world and act accordingly. You were all for Corbyn and the mass exodus of old 'New Labor' MPs that left when he was re-elected leader of the party. Despite him sticking to his guns and promising to deliver Brexit what seemed to irk you most was his not being racist enough for you. It is also telling that Corbyns insistence that he will stop selling arms to the Saudis and take a hard line against Israel has met with silence from you as you have thrown your full weight behind far right pro war Israel supporting extremists.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't be so ridiculous. How about they take Corbyn off of social networking based on false claims which is what happened to Robinson. Corbyn himself saw what bad media does to your approval ratings. Fake news and you lap it up as long as it is the person you don't like.

Is it another slow workday? You have been posting all day! Again.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't be so ridiculous. How about they take Corbyn off of social networking based on false claims which is what happened to Robinson. Corbyn himself saw what bad media does to your approval ratings. Fake news and you lap it up as long as it is the person you don't like.

Is it another slow workday? You have been posting all day! Again.
    It is bank Holiday Monday. And as you know I often work from home in between caring for my Mrs. I am not accusing you of having a mental breakdown, so please keep to the point you are trying to make.

Even here Tommy and Carl got 500% more coverage than anyone else and in a capitalist system if they break the rules on a social media platform they have nobody to blame but themselves. These are the same people who like you snort in derision at the masses using social media and chant 'Scum' 'Scum' at the journalists they are crying will not report on them.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here is your hero Gandalf taking it like a man

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hmm. I think as usual you have missed something in translation.

In terms of your previous point, you keep reiterating lies told to you by the mainstream media. Show me one piece of evidence to back up what Facebook said. Show me one piece of evidence to show how Robinson broke the rules with You Tube having admitted no rules were broken. You can't because you make it up. Why don't you speak about the mail service not even delivering things to do with Robinson? You don't want a level playing field. In fact you went and voted for a system that is technically no different to the Soviet Parliament. Very sick and the way you go on only alienates people. You are a lone voice because you have drowned out other voices who oppose you. I am sure Freedom, Dia, Beanflicker, Brock and others would love to be posting. And before you harangue Brock, you were the one who made peace with a pedo enabler! Sicko! I have the pm's to prove it.

Anyway, back on topic, the media lied, they promoted violence, they falsely made Robinson supporters out to be aggressors and you support all of this manipulative junk because that is what is in your ideologue heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hmm. I think as usual you have missed something in translation.

In terms of your previous point, you keep reiterating lies told to you by the mainstream media. Show me one piece of evidence to back up what Facebook said. Show me one piece of evidence to show how Robinson broke the rules with You Tube having admitted no rules were broken. You can't because you make it up. Why don't you speak about the mail service not even delivering things to do with Robinson? You don't want a level playing field. In fact you went and voted for a system that is technically no different to the Soviet Parliament. Very sick and the way you go on only alienates people. You are a lone voice because you have drowned out other voices who oppose you. I am sure Freedom, Dia, Beanflicker, Brock and others would love to be posting. And before you harangue Brock, you were the one who made peace with a pedo enabler! Sicko! I have the pm's to prove it.

Anyway, back on topic, the media lied, they promoted violence, they falsely made Robinson supporters out to be aggressors and you support all of this manipulative junk because that is what is in your ideologue heart.
    Nobody is stopping your Pals from posting. The only banned one is Brock and the guy is a creep. You are showing yourself to be not much better either with your defense of him. I made peace with him for the sake of the forum not because I thought he was not a sick cunt.

"I have the PMs" you are not a UN weapons inspector Miles and its a bit weird you would bring Brock up today.

He sent one of my business e-mails a creepy PM today announcing he would be in my city for 45 days and saying he wanted to arrange a fight.

Ask him, i am sure he is so mental he probably will not even bother denying it.

That is way beyond acceptable behaviour and proves that it is you and your weird PM circle that need to get a life.

Cunts.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I did not know that, but you did say you were going to 'deck' him, so you might have a chance there. Surprised that he wants a fight, but he has been working out by walking steps and carrying the shopping. His GGG days are over, but that is because GGG has slipped. Brock can take on at least 80% of people in his weight/age background. True black New Yorker. Forum is defo less fun without him.

He does get the wanderlust too. Mind you, you have started Googling people's towns too and so have I, so you were perhaps a touch hypocritical there. I only knew the demographics originally from a Sargon interview and then did look it up. Obviously I am not that interested in you personally, but my friends Mum did invite me there also. Nice lady. Oh, and yes, I have stayed in a caravan. A few times. Just tacky holiday stuff. Bit weird. I prefer tents.

Thread Information