945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Brexit Thread

Live Stream

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How MPS voted on the 7 ammendments

https://inews.co.uk/news/brexit/brex...-results-live/
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jezza saves the day

“I will meet the prime minister and others from across parliament to find a sensible Brexit solution that works for the whole country.
    “That solution should be based around Labour’s alternative plan of a customs union with a U.K. say, a strong single market relationship and a cast iron guarantee on workers’ rights, consumer standards and environmental protections.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...eresa-13925139
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have lost interest with this now.
    Last edited by Master; 02-13-2019 at 10:29 AM.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Jezza saves the day

“I will meet the prime minister and others from across parliament to find a sensible Brexit solution that works for the whole country.
    “That solution should be based around Labour’s alternative plan of a customs union with a U.K. say, a strong single market relationship and a cast iron guarantee on workers’ rights, consumer standards and environmental protections.”

In the US we call that political talk for it will never happen

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Jezza saves the day

In the US we call that political talk for it will never happen
    The meeting has already happened.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some foodstuffs from the US that will be filling the shelves along with chlorinated Chicken after we leave the EU

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some foodstuffs from the US that will be filling the shelves along with chlorinated Chicken after we leave the EU

So you will be buying this stuff because we are not in the EU?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

Many people all over the country will be swallowing this shite just like the crap posted on the side of buses. It's what happens in an unregulated market when you appeal to the lowest common denominator. Not everyone can afford their own Michelin star chef and despite working have to use foodbanks.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Many people all over the country will be swallowing this shite just like the crap posted on the side of buses. It's what happens in an unregulated market when you appeal to the lowest common denominator. Not everyone can afford their own Michelin star chef and despite working have to use foodbanks.

Don't have kids you cant afford or get a better job is always sound advice, also don't eat processed food learn how to cook its much cheaper. Our parents generation made healthy filling meals from real ingredients that were not expensive.
    Snowflakes blame everyone but themselves, and I find it pathetic.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is all going to end in a disaster. You could not have done a worse job if you tried. Over 2 years of incompetence negotiating a poor deal.

That does not mean we should have remained or need another referendum.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't have kids you cant afford or get a better job is always sound advice, also don't eat processed food learn how to cook its much cheaper. Our parents generation made healthy filling meals from real ingredients that were not expensive.
    Snowflakes blame everyone but themselves, and I find it pathetic.
    I agree with learning how to cook and avoiding processed foods like our parents did. Not all that easy when you are trying to be responsible and working whilst bringing up kids, but when you can, it makes perfect sense. I imagine though that a number of people reading your post would find it pathetic mate. The facts are that the entire narrative has been dictated by inept, corrupt politicians and a media hell bent on supporting them. It's got fuck all to do with what you so patronizingly call 'snowflakes'. There is no reason that we could not have maintained food safety standards after leaving the EU but it turns out people are often all mouth and no trousers. So there is no plan. It's not the fault of people who voted to remain, the responsibility lies with the Brexiteers lecturing everyone while doing nothing . Fucking two years of clueless numpties boasting about 'winning' the first meaningful thing they have ever voted for, and now they are blaming people who have nothing to do with the giant cock up and laughing stock they are making of this great country.

Half the country is not going to disappear just because we are leaving the EU so both sides are going to have to learn to deal with the backwards, isolationist, arrogant, less connected and infinitely intellectually, economically. culturally and scientifically poorer country we will end up being. Well done.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No wonder the Americans from outside the major "liberal" cities are so bloody paranoid. The poor funkers have been constantly inducing a load of additives that all the other major nations on the planet banned? Fuck me, couldn't make it up.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No need to panic Mr Mainwaring ......Not that we are expecting anything to go tits up but we are currently stockpiling...........Body Bags

The NHS is stockpiling body bags as preparations for a no-deal Brexit continue to ramp up ahead of March 29, according to a Government official. Health minister Stephen Hammond wrote a letter to a fellow Tory MP revealing that the NHS had taken the measure in a bid to stop shortages, in case the UK crashes out of the EU without a deal. The macabre information was revealed to reassure one of the MP’s constituents that the NHS will continue to run as normal in the event of no-deal.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/12/nhs-s...al?ito=cbshare
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just because this has been poorly managed does not mean it was not a good idea.

Thread Information