Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Brexit Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I am not anti Labour but Corbyn is not fit for purpose this affair over Brexit all Politicians of all parties are not fit for purpose.
    This country is a laughing stock over Brexit we had a vote to leave.
    How much BS can people stomach a poor show by the politicians Sham on the lot of them.
    Blame the Tories then, they had the vote, they won the election and have not delivered nearly 3 years on. People seem blind to their incompetence and Gove was saying we do not want a Marxist Corbyn Labour party in office.

Compared to his mob, yes I would. It could not be any worse.
    What direction we go is anyone's guess none of the party's have a rock solid agenda.
    Why because none of them can agree on anything!! frankly we are in a mess I can't see a general election solving anything can you.?
    Yes it will get the Tories out of power. It will end the austerity lie. Thousands of people may avoid having to pay for private health care through the back door and we will not put the NHS up for sale to Trump like Farrage and the Tories. The education system will get the proper investment it needs instead of parents and grandparents having to buy equipment for the kids and it will stop private companies buying up schools to sell off for housing down the line. Homelessness will be properly addressed and a social and council housing program will start to help that.

Thousands of disabled people across the country will have the social care they deserve and the opinions of doctors and health care professionals who declare people unfit for work (often because of things like being terminally ill or having no limbs ffs) will be respected more than some thick jobsworth at the DWP.

It also has a far greater chance of solving the Brexit problem without us selling out to America and destroying even more businesses that have already fallen at the hands of the greedy Tories and corrupt Brexiteers.

But no...you can't see it solving anything
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not anti Labour but Corbyn is not fit for purpose this affair over Brexit all Politicians of all parties are not fit for purpose.
    This country is a laughing stock over Brexit we had a vote to leave.
    How much BS can people stomach a poor show by the politicians Sham on the lot of them.
    Blame the Tories then, they had the vote, they won the election and have not delivered nearly 3 years on. People seem blind to their incompetence and Gove was saying we do not want a Marxist Corbyn Labour party in office.

Compared to his mob, yes I would. It could not be any worse.
    What direction we go is anyone's guess none of the party's have a rock solid agenda.
    Why because none of them can agree on anything!! frankly we are in a mess I can't see a general election solving anything can you.?
    Labour winning the general election can make big changes provided they have a healthy majority. They could work on a brexit deal and deliver it for a start.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not want a no deal brexit, I did not vote for a no deal brexit. I thought that the politicians could come up with an agreement. They have screwed it up and with Boris and the Tories it is heading down this cliff edge.

Labour's proposal was better than May's deal.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am afraid UK politics and politicians are broken lack of direction distrust false promises.
    Party policy's what are they no one has a clue to much infighting I think l may not vote if there is a general election.!
    First time ever 😟

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not want a no deal brexit, I did not vote for a no deal brexit. I thought that the politicians could come up with an agreement. They have screwed it up and with Boris and the Tories it is heading down this cliff edge.

Labour's proposal was better than May's deal.
    Exactly. None of us voted for whoever the Tories anoint as next PM either. That is why a general election is needed. If there is one and people refuse to vote labour after years of the cunts we have had running the show they might as well have voted Tory.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For Britain won't sell off the NHS, will deliver Brexit, and will things of this nature. Same with UKIP. You don't need to vote for the main two, Dia. And don't let anyone tell you any lies about them either. Tories and Labour are both corrupt and both brought in private services. Plus who on earth pays for hospital parking? Or spends a quarter of the budget on management? Or tens of millions on translation? Peterborough looks like a 3rd world seat too. That's what you get with Labour. Really appalling information coming from there.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    For Britain won't sell off the NHS, will deliver Brexit, and will things of this nature. Same with UKIP. You don't need to vote for the main two, Dia. And don't let anyone tell you any lies about them either. Tories and Labour are both corrupt and both brought in private services. Plus who on earth pays for hospital parking? Or spends a quarter of the budget on management? Or tens of millions on translation? Peterborough looks like a 3rd world seat too. That's what you get with Labour. Really appalling information coming from there.
    My Wife and Daughter both pay for hospital parking both work in Gobowen hospital just across the border in England in Wales it's free.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My Wife and Daughter both pay for hospital parking both work in Gobowen hospital just across the border in England in Wales it's free.
    It is silly. Apparently they are now charging patients to watch TV in some places too. Must be the Yanks!

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brexit is in place with Mays agenda what if anything will change.a
    Barmy Borris what happens deal no deal or Corbyn to leave or not to leave.!
    Three years they had to sort this mess out ALL the party's should have got together and cooperate for the good of the Country.!

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is silly. Apparently they are now charging patients to watch TV in some places too. Must be the Yanks!
    Scotland have free parking and prescriptions, no university fees.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well Boris and thrown the UK ambassador to US under a bus.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Scotland have free parking and prescriptions, no university fees.
    Yes it is the Americans. When my Mrs was in last year she had to pay for TV, just like her mother a couple of years back, and whose model is that? In fact who owns and runs that service? Hospicom a U.S based company.

The Americans are here. British taxpayers are literally paying them to cherry pick parts of the NHS, take them over and run them for profit. It is the same capitulation and kowtowing to big Pharma, Mega corporations, Trump and America that were it suggested anyone on the left would be described as treasonous .

Apologists and traitors can't wait to blame Corbyn for the actions of Tories as they urge on the destruction of everything that makes Britain great.

We live in a democracy not a fucking great supermarket where foreign powers are free to pick and choose which parts of our heritage they want to control and then we stupidly pay them to take them away and destroy them.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/our...harpen-knives/
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I see Labour has backed a new referendum. Bye Bye Corbyn. Meanwhile on the sly May was making EU security deals.....post Brexit.

Thread Information