Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Brexit Thread

Does not matter how many attend marches or petitions signed.

Brexit won and needs to happen.

May needs to resign immediately and let Parliament take control and get to a consensus of how to leave. She has been a hindrance ever since she came into power and messed up the whole process yet blames everyone else.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So a million sore losers overrides 17 million or whatever who actually voted already? There will be a pro Brexit rally the following week. Farage is now irrelevant.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They're reporting the million march was only 350,000, reminds me of those Tommy Robinson demos, if you're a supporter there's thousands, against him hundreds
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    So a million sore losers overrides 17 million or whatever who actually voted already? There will be a pro Brexit rally the following week. Farage is now irrelevant.
    Sore losers? It was merely people excercising their democratic right to protest. No trouble, arrests or abuse of those who voted leave. In contrast the no deal march - 50+arrests, Leavers constantly threatening MPS, a pro remain MP killed ffs.

5 million + have signed the petition for another referendum compared to 500,000 signing the no deal version. Meanwhile the crowing from leavers is embarrassing. The sovereign state they pretended was so important they now want to ignore. As bad as May who puts party and politics before country.

Immigration will go through the roof and the economy will take a hammering if the no deal daydream is implemented. Cries of betrayal and treason are as revealing as Trump claiming the same thing next to a monster being investigated in Israel.

There is nothing intrinsically patriotic in voting for Brexit and a no deal suck up to the states is quite the opposite. Buckling at the knees when Britain gives up a powerful voice in favour of fantasies of an empire long gone is weak as gnats piss tea made with the milk in first.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Sore losers? It was merely people excercising their democratic right to protest. No trouble, arrests or abuse of those who voted leave. In contrast the no deal march - 50+arrests, Leavers constantly threatening MPS, a pro remain MP killed ffs.

5 million + have signed the petition for another referendum compared to 500,000 signing the no deal version. Meanwhile the crowing from leavers is embarrassing. The sovereign state they pretended was so important they now want to ignore. As bad as May who puts party and politics before country.

Immigration will go through the roof and the economy will take a hammering if the no deal daydream is implemented. Cries of betrayal and treason are as revealing as Trump claiming the same thing next to a monster being investigated in Israel.

There is nothing intrinsically patriotic in voting for Brexit and a no deal suck up to the states is quite the opposite. Buckling at the knees when Britain gives up a powerful voice in favour of fantasies of an empire long gone is weak as gnats piss tea made with the milk in first.
    LOL!

Constantly threatening MP's? A pro remain MP killed? Yep, that is a good way to sum up 17 million or whatever it was that voted to leave.

In terms of that petition you have people from Sub Saharan Africa arguing against Brexit. It is hardly comparable to an ACTUAL vote that did indeed happen and is being shunted down the road and ignored which is very UNDEMOCRATIC. I would assume many of those that voted feel that they made their decision already.

There is no evidence that immigration will go through the roof. That is project fear talking.

I certainly do not believe in Empire or anything of the sort myself. What I believe in is democracy and accountability. You cannot remove the EU elite, it is dictatorial by nature. How you could want to remain part of something like that is frankly very astonishing to me. I look more to nations like Iceland, Korea, Singapore, and others as nations that really do function quite fine as sovereign countries.

I don't know why you doubt the British so much. It is wealthier than most of the countries in the EU and there is a reason EU citizens flood it. It does well and punches above its weight. Be a patriot and believe in democracy. Wouldn't it be nice to make your own laws and be a free country?

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL!

Constantly threatening MP's? A pro remain MP killed? Yep, that is a good way to sum up 17 million or whatever it was that voted to leave.

In terms of that petition you have people from Sub Saharan Africa arguing against Brexit. It is hardly comparable to an ACTUAL vote that did indeed happen and is being shunted down the road and ignored which is very UNDEMOCRATIC. I would assume many of those that voted feel that they made their decision already.

There is no evidence that immigration will go through the roof. That is project fear talking.

I certainly do not believe in Empire or anything of the sort myself. What I believe in is democracy and accountability. You cannot remove the EU elite, it is dictatorial by nature. How you could want to remain part of something like that is frankly very astonishing to me. I look more to nations like Iceland, Korea, Singapore, and others as nations that really do function quite fine as sovereign countries.

I don't know why you doubt the British so much. It is wealthier than most of the countries in the EU and there is a reason EU citizens flood it. It does well and punches above its weight. Be a patriot and believe in democracy. Wouldn't it be nice to make your own laws and be a free country?
    Why do you feel the need to question my patriotism? OR pretend that you and only leavers have the monopoly on democracy? I notice you did this with the Royals. I was not on the leave march . I have never supported a monarchy .And yet you assumed that both those things were false and were quite happy to override a majority of people if they expressed a desire to retain the Royal spongers. It's not black or white , left or right, despite what you own msm tells you. It's a bit like you harping on about project fear when uncomfortable facts rear their head. It would help you appear a bit more open minded and less partisan if you could bring yourself to not be part of the the us and them crew. Online and in the real world that helps nobody.

I rang my brother yesterday. He was at Germany at an academic conference and then off to visit family. It will make his life more complicated. He did his degree in Cyprus (the North). He is not a remainer but he doesn't pretend it's the panacea you make it out to be. His mother is a staunch remainer. We all manage to hold very different views and none of them are as simplistic as people pretend they can be. Look at the shit show of a Parliament we have and the laughable idea that Farrage etc who never attended European meetings to stand up for Britain, now pretending he had the Brits best interest at heart? Did he fuck?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I question it like I would any Pole who claimed to prefer Soviet rule over simple home run democracy. I question anyone that prefers to remain in the EU rather than have a more accountable democratic process over a super state. I think it is unpatriotic to want 60% of all laws coming from overseas.

If anything is made more difficult for your brother then that is down to the EU itself. To work or function overseas all you would need to do is apply and submit appropriate paperwork if the EU plays fair. It is easily done. In most countries a simple background check and a few supporting documents. Seems fair enough.

I think there is a lot of exaggeration too. Though there will be some issues, especially if May keeps pushing her nonsense deal, a no deal Brexit is the best thing for the UK IMO. Think long term rather than short term. There will always be a short term impact. It is for the best. Don't doubt yourselves.

Democracy is all people want. I doubt anybody wants a new empire. The empire building is the EU itself!

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I question it like I would any Pole who claimed to prefer Soviet rule over simple home run democracy. I question anyone that prefers to remain in the EU rather than have a more accountable democratic process over a super state. I think it is unpatriotic to want 60% of all laws coming from overseas.

If anything is made more difficult for your brother then that is down to the EU itself. To work or function overseas all you would need to do is apply and submit appropriate paperwork if the EU plays fair. It is easily done. In most countries a simple background check and a few supporting documents. Seems fair enough.

I think there is a lot of exaggeration too. Though there will be some issues, especially if May keeps pushing her nonsense deal, a no deal Brexit is the best thing for the UK IMO. Think long term rather than short term. There will always be a short term impact. It is for the best. Don't doubt yourselves.

Democracy is all people want. I doubt anybody wants a new empire. The empire building is the EU itself!
    You are talking about theoreticals arrived at by listening to menchildren like PJW and Arrkann in their bedrooms. Most of these 'facts' you pluck out of the air, and they have little in common with reality at all. It is going to be painful to hear it but most people who wanted Brexit can't stand the idea of democracy. They just want to be right, and to have their backs slapped. They want to revel in 'winning' that is how clueless they are about the realities of what they are voting for. If you ask them what laws have been imposed by the EU they do not agree with? They can never ever name one. There is a total fabrication of reality in play in which the EU is portrayed as some jackbooted oppressor and UK parliament is presented as some kind of brilliant alternative. None of that is remotely true. A no deal Brexit is a spastic idea, twisted and demented in such a way that you can no longer pretend it has anything to do with anything but self harm and grandstanding. Nobody voted for that in the referendum.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is pure projection and word salad. You cannot prove that immigration will rise or that all the media fear outcomes will happen. Truth is you have had 2 years to get ready. You should be ready. Several regarded politicians and economists have argued that Brexit can be beneficial to the UK. You are operating in a world of fear and I am not sure why. I can only assume it is your ideology and that you actually listen to journalists.

Have Singapore, Iceland, or Korea suffered because they are not part of an undemocratic super state? You appear to really doubt the worth of Britain. Most people will wake up and go to work and life will go on.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is pure projection and word salad. You cannot prove that immigration will rise or that all the media fear outcomes will happen. Truth is you have had 2 years to get ready. You should be ready. Several regarded politicians and economists have argued that Brexit can be beneficial to the UK. You are operating in a world of fear and I am not sure why. I can only assume it is your ideology and that you actually listen to journalists.

Have Singapore, Iceland, or Korea suffered because they are not part of an undemocratic super state? You appear to really doubt the worth of Britain. Most people will wake up and go to work and life will go on.
    No. Not projection at all. 'World of fear' ? where did you get that?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your previous posts where you outline economic horror as portrated by an ever dependable British media. Then there was the comment about lots more immigration. It is not as though immigration could be any higher. Have you not seen London lately? It has been colonized.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your previous posts where you outline economic horror as portrated by an ever dependable British media. Then there was the comment about lots more immigration. It is not as though immigration could be any higher. Have you not seen London lately? It has been colonized.
    Immigration from non EU countries is already higher than that from the EU. Free movement of people is not just an EU or 'lefty' principle it is something already insisted on by the non EU countries we have sounded out as part of trade deals.

That is not 'project fear' from remainers, it is a simple fact. I don't know if being so highly selective with what you read has caused it, or if you are just being wilfully ignorant but the fact is that Brexit itself, and its most hard-line no deal proponents have conducted (and continue to conduct) a campaign based on fear, seems to have passed you by.

Farrages 'Breaking Point' queue of brown migrants, which turned out to be those fleeing Syria between the Croatia/Slovenia border and not entering the UK at all. The bus with the tory political decision not to support the NHS blamed on the EU (we already have US style private doctors surgeries and hospital units run by Virgin ffs within the NHS), all the laws attributed to the EU which turned out to be total hoaxes or UK made rules. It's all project fear.

PJW, Tommeh, Stefan, Etc all your sources of info are all obsessed with 'Project Fear'. So it's not even just Brexit. Fear of women, Fear of the 'other', fear of immigrants, Muslims, political correctness, gun control, feminists, black people, Jews, the 'Fear' drips out of them like a toxic sweat poisoning everything.

And you are worried about people raising facts that question the bullshit you have been sold is motivated by 'project fear'?

Ha!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Immigration from non EU countries is already higher than that from the EU. Free movement of people is not just an EU or 'lefty' principle it is something already insisted on by the non EU countries we have sounded out as part of trade deals.

That is not 'project fear' from remainers, it is a simple fact. I don't know if being so highly selective with what you read has caused it, or if you are just being wilfully ignorant but the fact is that Brexit itself, and its most hard-line no deal proponents have conducted (and continue to conduct) a campaign based on fear, seems to have passed you by.

Farrages 'Breaking Point' queue of brown migrants, which turned out to be those fleeing Syria between the Croatia/Slovenia border and not entering the UK at all. The bus with the tory political decision not to support the NHS blamed on the EU (we already have US style private doctors surgeries and hospital units run by Virgin ffs within the NHS), all the laws attributed to the EU which turned out to be total hoaxes or UK made rules. It's all project fear.

PJW, Tommeh, Stefan, Etc all your sources of info are all obsessed with 'Project Fear'. So it's not even just Brexit. Fear of women, Fear of the 'other', fear of immigrants, Muslims, political correctness, gun control, feminists, black people, Jews, the 'Fear' drips out of them like a toxic sweat poisoning everything.

And you are worried about people raising facts that question the bullshit you have been sold is motivated by 'project fear'?

Ha!
    1. Yes, and the general public is against it. Immigration is the main topic people want to talk about and solve and it is the one thing the establishment, both Tory and Labour refuse to deal with. The UN itself is now essentially telling nations they must accept migrants and this too is something that needs to be resisted. Ultimately it means Tory and Labour must change or else see new challengers coming through. There is no purpose or use for low skilled workers in an increasingly technological age.

2. I do not consider the leave campaign to have been one of fear. The threats of companies leaving, of massive loss of jobs, etc has come out of the remain camp and this is the kind of information you like to post. Is it not true that the UK is now filled with more than 4 million people from the EU and goodness knows how many more from beyond in a very short space of time? Is it not true that the EU elite are unaccountable? Is it true that a significant number of UK laws are out of its hand? How did that happen from a simple customs union? This is something people simply do not like and simply adding more people and EU dictatorial control is not going to resolve the issue. It will lead to conflict and social disintegration eventually.

3. Your last paragraph is just a stream of consciousness waffle and projection. My sources are the very same source that you will read yourself every day. I just do not buy the narrative and neither do the British people as evidenced by the 52% who simply said 'Yes, we would like to leave the EU'. I don't think they are all listening to Paul Joseph Watson, they are seeing things with their own eyes like I did last year. I just don't have to live with it year in year out.

Is that really such a problem for you? Do you reject democracy? Do you reject the kind of Britain that the majority of British people want? It certainly looks that way.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are just deluding yourself by buying into a world of easy simple minded rhetoric. You continue to ignore simple facts and repeat proven lies, rather than engage with anything that might reveal the porkies you have been fed.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Numbers? Really?

1.Immigration.
    This is an unavoidable result of a more connected world. Its what happens to feed capitalisms insatiable greed for profits.

Profits over people.

War for profits at the expense of people creates immigrants.

NON EU immigration is already higher than EU immigration and will continue to grow after Brexit.

So the central tennet of the leave campaigns sermon is a lie. Immigration will rise and from further away. You and the peculiar Europhobic people like Bannon and Trump goading you on will actually increase non white, often Muslim, culturally incompatible immigration. You will tie the hands of white Christian and atheist workers in order to inadvertently create the invasion you dream/fear.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information