Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why Joshua will *KNOCK OUT* Klitschko

There's a good chance Joshua could freeze.

Before he lost to Fury the concencus was there was no one around that could touch him.

now he's shot to bits? No, I don't buy that. I think what's happening here is the continuing refusal to accept how good Fury is.

Watch Wlads feet during that bout, he was bouncing around and quick on his feet. What stopped him was not being able to set because of Furys movement. Against Joshua he's got a moving statue. There is the threat of Joshua's speed and maybe fearlessness until he (Joshua) takes a shot and gets gun shy but there won't be any movement or head movement.

If Wlad hasn't suddenly become shot which I don't think he has then Joshua has more to worry about than Wlad does!

How long would Whyte, Molina, Breazeale and Martin have lasted against Wlad? Would Molina have got to the third round? Would Whyte and Breazrale have got to the seventh?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

Before he lost to Fury the concencus was there was no one around that could touch him.

now he's shot to bits? No, I don't buy that. I think what's happening here is the continuing refusal to accept how good Fury is.

Watch Wlads feet during that bout, he was bouncing around and quick on his feet. What stopped him was not being able to set because of Furys movement. Against Joshua he's got a moving statue. There is the threat of Joshua's speed and maybe fearlessness until he (Joshua) takes a shot and gets gun shy but there won't be any movement or head movement.

If Wlad hasn't suddenly become shot which I don't think he has then Joshua has more to worry about than Wlad does!

How long would Whyte, Molina, Breazeale and Martin have lasted against Wlad? Would Molina have got to the third round? Would Whyte and Breazrale have got to the seventh?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't don't do it... so I should do it?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know where you get this "consensus" that nobody could touch Wlad before the Fury fight......... and the few that argue that Wlad is shot to bits don't know what a shot fighter is. But good job on continuing to carry Fury's torch. Credit to Fury for getting in Wlad's head (which in retrospect probably wasn't that hard, given Wlad's reluctance to expose his fragile chin). Credit to Fury for intimidating Wlad and bamboozling him through 12 shitty rounds. But Wlad didn't throw a punch every 45 seconds because he was shot. He threw a punch every 45 seconds because there was a bigger man in front of him, who wasn't cowering down and waiting for the axe to fall.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

I don't know where you get this "consensus" that nobody could touch Wlad before the Fury fight......... and the few that argue that Wlad is shot to bits don't know what a shot fighter is. But good job on continuing to carry Fury's torch. Credit to Fury for getting in Wlad's head (which in retrospect probably wasn't that hard, given Wlad's reluctance to expose his fragile chin). Credit to Fury for intimidating Wlad and bamboozling him through 12 shitty rounds. But Wlad didn't throw a punch every 45 seconds because he was shot. He threw a punch every 45 seconds because there was a bigger man in front of him, who wasn't cowering down and waiting for the axe to fall.
    Youve just said what I said, Fury beat him with movement!

Where do I get the concencus that no one could touch him? Er... short memory much!!?

Everyone was saying Wlad would beat Fury, Wilder and Joshua right up to the Fury fight.....

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anthony Joshua has speed to beat Wladimir Klitschko, says coach

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Kevin View Post
    You may have well as typed AJ's mum thinks her son will beat Wlad.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I still think Klitschko has enough left to handle Joshua. I would love to be wrong though and have a changing of the guard type fight.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I still think I am one of the few brits who would like to see Klit win.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not that it counts for much because you could say that of all of them only Dillian had any designs on beating Joshua, the rest just tried to avoid getting chinned and failed.. You need to go back a long way to find someone not making the 4th round against Wlad. Even a knackered old Mormeck made it past 3. Yeah they would last as long with Wlad as they did with AJ, longer I'd wager.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post

Not that it counts for much because you could say that of all of them only Dillian had any designs on beating Joshua, the rest just tried to avoid getting chinned and failed.. You need to go back a long way to find someone not making the 4th round against Wlad. Even a knackered old Mormeck made it past 3. Yeah they would last as long with Wlad as they did with AJ, longer I'd wager.
    Molina? No way!

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post

Molina? No way!
    Does it matter how long they would last? AJ is the puncher and would do fewer rounds but Wlad would have beaten them.

The interesting question is what has Wlad got left? AJ is on top form but still not gone the distance and has been wobbled.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Kevin View Post
    You may have well as typed AJ's mum thinks her son will beat Wlad.
    Leave him alone. He's only doing what you do all the time. Copying and cutting and pasting articles. It's alright when you do, but not when he does.

Thread Information