Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wladimir Klitschko camp insider reveals veteran’s shocking training struggles

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Wladimir Klitschko camp insider reveals veteran’s shocking training struggles

DAVID HAYE has been told Wladimir Klitschko’s preparations for his fight against Anthony Joshua are not going well.

“Joshua is the young guy, Klitschko is 41 and in his last fight he looked terrible," Haye told The Sun
    "You’re seeing deterioration.
    “People in the Klitschko training camp that I know say he is looking terrible.
    “That all augers well for Joshua to blitz him.”

Wladimir Klitschko in training camp woes ahead of Anthony Joshua fight | Boxing | Sport | Express.co.uk

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko camp insider reveals veteran’s shocking training struggles

Age might have caught up to him.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko camp insider reveals veteran’s shocking training struggles

Just speculation - but we all suspected it's happening at the right time for AJ.

And he's not a one punch KO man in the mould of a fading Tyson who at the end of his career could still take someone out in a round or 2.

I just hope Wlad won't look line an old man come the 29th - I suspect it's his last fight either way
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad has looked piss poor in his last 2 fights and you never know he might even pull out of this with another "Injury"
    Haye smashes Bellew in 1-2 rounds then comes in nice and fresh as a last minute opponent

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    you never know he might even pull out of this with another "Injury"

That'll be grand.

The last part of his resume will read "got beat by a flash in the pan HW... pulled out of the rematch with an injury... pulled out of a face-redeeming fight with yet another "injury".

Gives new meaning to "going out with a whimper."

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If he does look bad then Wlad should retire and not tarnish his legacy. Other fighters have done the honourable thing and retire before a big fight because they did not have "it".

Henry Wharton did retire before a big fight.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My main concern about Wlad in bad shape is that we won't get to find out more about AJ and how he deals with world class opposotion
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This could be a ploy by Wlad to make AJ think it is an easy job.

Everything seems too easy and falling in place for AJ from winning the title to Fury going crazy so far.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hopefully Wlad has good hygiene for his partners sake, with all the hugging and grabbing he must do in sparring.

Wlad is a shite that needs wiping up and I believe AJ is the mad to do it.

El Kabong Guest

Yes this article seems VERY trustworthy seeing how it starts out with DAVID HAYE has been told ......that's what people in the know call a caveat.

The rest of the article reads like a Steve Bunce wet dream "Joshua should beat Wladimir and either have easy defences OR fight ME, the greatest ever THE DAVID HAYE...We could sell out Wembley a couple times"

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

That'll be grand.

The last part of his resume will read "got beat by a flash in the pan HW... pulled out of the rematch with an injury... pulled out of a face-redeeming fight with yet another "injury".

I didn't know that Tyson Fury going mental on cocaine was considered a Wladimir "injury"

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Yes this article seems VERY trustworthy seeing how it starts out with DAVID HAYE has been told ......that's what people in the know call a caveat.

The rest of the article reads like a Steve Bunce wet dream "Joshua should beat Wladimir and either have easy defences OR fight ME, the greatest ever THE DAVID HAYE...We could sell out Wembley a couple times"

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

That'll be grand.

I didn't know that Tyson Fury going mental on cocaine was considered a Wladimir "injury"

Aghh... you're right, my mistake. It was Fury's ankle that got injured this time around (plus, the cocaine thing). After that classic first matchup, my anticipation for the rematch must've scrambled my thoughts.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye is trying and has been since the fight was announced to say that Joshua will beat Wlad with ease. He's trying to say Wlad is washed up and any win will mean nothing because if Wlad is still seen as world class he has another Brit with a win over Wlad where he was piss poor himself and his ego couldn't take that.

I heard the interview where he said this and it was that Helenius was beating him up in sparring.

Does anyone remember the reports of Holyfield getting battered in sparring by Gary someone and David Tua? leading up to beating Mike Tyson? My point? If it's true, it doesn't mean a lot. Is it true? It came from Hayes bitter little shit mouth so probably not....

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Haye is trying and has been since the fight was announced to say that Joshua will beat Wlad with ease. He's trying to say Wlad is washed up and any win will mean nothing because if Wlad is still seen as world class he has another Brit with a win over Wlad where he was piss poor himself and his ego couldn't take that.

I heard the interview where he said this and it was that Helenius was beating him up in sparring.

Does anyone remember the reports of Holyfield getting battered in sparring by Gary someone and David Tua? leading up to beating Mike Tyson? My point? If it's true, it doesn't mean a lot. Is it true? It came from Hayes bitter little shit mouth so probably not....
    "bitter little shit mouth"
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

bloody 'ell if helenius is beating someone up in sparring times must be tough :S

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    I heard the interview where he said this and it was that Helenius was beating him up in sparring. .
    bloody 'ell if helenius is beating someone up in sparring times must be tough :S
    lol well said.

Thread Information