Default CNN Banned from White House Press Briefing

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: CNN Banned from White House Press Briefing

CNN is a joke. I was saying they were propagandists years ago and people just said I was a bit wacky for calling into question the hallowed BBC and CNN. Such views are becoming trendy now.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To pretend that supposed alternatives news outlets like infowars are not just as agenda driven is just as short sighted. It is not for politicians to prescribe authenticity though, the public should be trusted to disseminate themselves. It's quite telling how willing those on the right are so eager to turn a blind eye to a policy that would be classed as state controlled or communism, were it the Democrats in charge. It shows that they don't really belive in free speech, a free market or any of the gobbledegook they spout as justification to act like an arse.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump is so afraid that he bans certain members of the press? What a joker he is.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Trump is so afraid that he bans certain members of the press? What a joker he is.
    More of a Joke than a Joker, like most people defending such nonsense. No different than someone avoiding a mandatory under the pretext that they are the A side or that they can debate you out of the country as long as they don't actually have to engage in debate and can instead post a line of gibberish on twitter or start 10 million different threads on the same subject whilst failing to prove anything despite repeating the same thing ad nauseam, a gazillion times.

Pathetic, and if a child acted in the same way you would call it what it is, being spoiled and petulant.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Afraid? No, I think he's just tired of the slanted coverage from CNN. He spoke to the media about it saying for the most part he doesn't expect every single story to be great and glowing reviews of him, but he also doesn't expect every single article to be a hit piece and YES every single article is a hit piece.

CNN: How Trump's privilege makes him blind to bigotry

Is that about his policies? Is that about how he runs the nation?

BBC: Did Trump win because his name came first in key states?

Yes because voters is dumb and need to be TOLD what to think by the media

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...lgbt-community

"Trump is bullying transgender kids because he thinks he can get away with it"

Is he? Is he REALLY? There's a tranny kid and Trump goes and give them a wedgie or a swirly.....it's fucking hyperbole and it's not needed, it's not journalism

If you were in Trump's position would YOU treat the media nicely? Especially when the media is running stories like THIS about your family
    Melania and Ivanka's plastic feminism cover Trump's misogyny - CNN.com

That ain't about his politics, that ain't about his leadership, that ain't about where the country is going.....it's a PERSONAL hit piece which was written to get a reaction. The Donald isn't giving CNN the satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Pathetic, and if a child acted in the same way you would call it what it is, being spoiled and petulant.
    If the media ran you ragged the way they do Trump I HIGHLY doubt you'd be as composed as he is.

For example

Donald Trump Rants and Raves At Press | Mother Jones
    Trump holds a ranting and raving press conference to assure Americans he doesn't rant and rave - LA Times

As an American citizen I'm very tired of the mainstream media....I wouldn't mind if 100% of them were drawn and quartered and we started fresh with new people. They are being babies, they are whining and complaining that they didn't get their way (Hillary lost, AGAIN and they can't fucking handle it) Dispatches From the Alternate Universe Where Hillary Clinton Won ....the media was sooooo in the bag for Obama and they were sooooo in the bag for Hillary, so in the bag for Hillary that they helped her cheat on the debates, they fed her questions! They spoonfed her interviews! They ran articles by her before publishing!

Yet here you guys are saying "Gee that Donald Trump complains about the media a lot"......that's because the MEDIA didn't want him to win, the MEDIA helped Hillary, and the MEDIA hasn't given up the fight against Trump either, apparently they must be physically beaten into submission.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The New York Times spent millions to produce and air an anti-Trump ad during the Oscars, and they wonder why they were banned?

CNN produced and aired a comedy cartoon making fun of Trump by speculating as to how he would react to the Oscars on Twitter, and they wonder why they were banned?

MSNBC, CNN, NYT attending an "off the record" event with Hillary Clinton campaign, and they wonder why Trump says they are unfair?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Afraid? No, I think he's just tired of the slanted coverage from CNN. He spoke to the media about it saying for the most part he doesn't expect every single story to be great and glowing reviews of him, but he also doesn't expect every single article to be a hit piece and YES every single article is a hit piece.

CNN: How Trump's privilege makes him blind to bigotry

Is that about his policies? Is that about how he runs the nation?

BBC: Did Trump win because his name came first in key states?

Yes because voters is dumb and need to be TOLD what to think by the media

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...lgbt-community

"Trump is bullying transgender kids because he thinks he can get away with it"

Is he? Is he REALLY? There's a tranny kid and Trump goes and give them a wedgie or a swirly.....it's fucking hyperbole and it's not needed, it's not journalism

If you were in Trump's position would YOU treat the media nicely? Especially when the media is running stories like THIS about your family
    Melania and Ivanka's plastic feminism cover Trump's misogyny - CNN.com

That ain't about his politics, that ain't about his leadership, that ain't about where the country is going.....it's a PERSONAL hit piece which was written to get a reaction. The Donald isn't giving CNN the satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    If the media ran you ragged the way they do Trump I HIGHLY doubt you'd be as composed as he is.

For example

Donald Trump Rants and Raves At Press | Mother Jones
    Trump holds a ranting and raving press conference to assure Americans he doesn't rant and rave - LA Times

As an American citizen I'm very tired of the mainstream media....I wouldn't mind if 100% of them were drawn and quartered and we started fresh with new people. They are being babies, they are whining and complaining that they didn't get their way (Hillary lost, AGAIN and they can't fucking handle it) Dispatches From the Alternate Universe Where Hillary Clinton Won ....the media was sooooo in the bag for Obama and they were sooooo in the bag for Hillary, so in the bag for Hillary that they helped her cheat on the debates, they fed her questions! They spoonfed her interviews! They ran articles by her before publishing!

Yet here you guys are saying "Gee that Donald Trump complains about the media a lot"......that's because the MEDIA didn't want him to win, the MEDIA helped Hillary, and the MEDIA hasn't given up the fight against Trump either, apparently they must be physically beaten into submission.
    Well said while that is exactly what is happening here and we cannot expect people in the UK to understand it. I guarantee that is master or beans have the entire press Corps - - minus maybe one particular Network --- constantly doing hit pieces on them I mean to the point where it is a complete break with reality and makes no sense at all. Let's see how long they would want to listen to those people and give them a front-row seat just for them to be deliberately harassed by troublemakers like CNN and MSNBC and the New York Times And The Washington Post for starters although there are probably a dozen more.

Starting from the false report the malicious report the deliberate harassing report that was not even verified or checked out that don't trumpet remove the bust of Martin Luther King jr. From the White House and that went all over the social media saying Donald Trump is a racist against blacks because he removed Martin Luther King's bus starting from that nonsense right up until the latest ones that you posted do Master and green beans really think that people who are doing that should be given front row seats at press conferences? If they think those people have not deal egitim eyes themselves with their absolute fantasy nonsense which are clear hit pieces and simply waste people's time and whose questions do not even deserve to be asked let alone answered when they are just clearly agenda-driven biased slanted hit pieces. Do they really think these people should any longer be invited anywhere? Of course they will play devil's advocate here and take the opposite view and say absolutely they should be invited. Doesn't surprise me at all.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually you can expect British people to understand it as Jeremy Corbyn has received exactly the same treatment from a press equally as twisted and deranged. Even today you have the Independent at it again with their anti Corbyn spiel. I have never seen a paper fall and show itself up as badly as the Independent. The Telegraph and The Mail were always despicable, but the Indy kept up a good act for a while. Research was carried out showing that the vast majority of Corbyn articles are negative and in essence little more than fake news. The difference is that it might well be having an effect in the UK and that is a shame as Corbyn is obviously a very decent person with some very principled ways to move Britain out of its 40 year rut. Though of course it isn't a rut for the 1% who are very happy with things.

Thread Information