Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What should Haye do next..?

I need to know whether Haye was already injured coming into the fight or whether he injured it during the fight.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    I need to know whether Haye was already injured coming into the fight or whether he injured it during the fight.
    I believe he was injured but thought he could get away with it and it ruptured during the fight. Haye looked visibly distressed the moment it happened.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    The injury paves the way for a rematch and they'll milk it again. His body will let him down again though.

Rematch in Liverpool
    You are right of course , however I doubt it sells more than family and friends tickets.
    David Haye has wasted many years , I mean anyone who looks like sideshow Bob , and then chooses to have corn rows is a fucking retard anyway.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    The injury paves the way for a rematch and they'll milk it again. His body will let him down again though.

Rematch in Liverpool
    You are right of course , however I doubt it sells more than family and friends tickets.
    David Haye has wasted many years , I mean anyone who looks like sideshow Bob , and then chooses to have corn rows is a fucking retard anyway.
    Yet the fight sold out really quickly.

It makes me understand that TV channels do an awful lot of propaganda and hype to sell the fights. When it is a good fight that is great but when it is done for ridiculous matches then it is wrong.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We all thought it was a mismatch and it proved otherwise.

Haye can recover from this and still get 3 or 4 more fights under his belt.

He will sell himself big time to get back in the mix.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye will be lucky to get his Mum and Dad watching his next fight , he lost to a garbage fighter.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

completely off topic, I have been living in this place now for nearly 3 months and I have just noticed that there is a lock on the bathroom door, after realizing that I locked myself in whilst I had a piss...yeah my old place never had locks or shit like that...I suppose it goes to show how many visitors I get...

Any way back on topic...eeerrrrrrr....yeah, Haye is a cunt

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye will be lucky to get his Mum and Dad watching his next fight , he lost to a garbage fighter.
    Bellew is better than his last x2 chump opponents and the world crusierweight champion.

Bellew had a game plan and stuck to it and took all of Hayes early hayemakers..he still fought a one legged fighter from the 6th round BUT he did step up to the heavyweight division to achieve it.

Sad way for Haye to loose but I still think he has 3-4 fights left in him..

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Bellew is better than his last x2 chump opponents and the world crusierweight champion.

Bellew had a game plan and stuck to it and took all of Hayes early hayemakers..he still fought a one legged fighter from the 6th round BUT he did step up to the heavyweight division to achieve it.

Sad way for Haye to loose but I still think he has 3-4 fights left in him..
    Really? At what level?

Maybe he could try the light heavyweight division for an opponent! Maybe a rematch with Carl Thompson? Maybe a rematch with Lolenga Mock?

He will have to scrape the barrel to get a win now. What power he had is gone if Bellew can take his best.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is clear Haye will not be a world class contender ever again. If he can not beat Bellew then he will never beat AJ.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He'll launch a return publicity bid on Dancing with the stars under the name "Twinkle Toes" and place 3rd.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What he should do is retire.

What he'll probably do is call out the winner of the Wlad-AJ fight, claiming it's his place up in that ring.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He'll be back. There is still plenty of dough on the table for him not to.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    What he should do is retire.

What he'll probably do is call out the winner of the Wlad-AJ fight, claiming it's his place up in that ring.
    Haye knows he would get slaughtered, Haye is not up to take on these big heavyweights and his body is falling apart.

Haye said himself he has no business fighting for a title if he can not beat Bellew. It would be a logical fight for him to take the rematch offered and he can get fit again.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

David Haye's career has reached a "sad" position, says Tony Bellew's trainer Dave Coldwell.

Haye, 36, has had surgery on an Achilles injury sustained in Saturday's heavyweight defeat by Bellew in London.

Coldwell, who once worked for Haye, said the ex-world heavyweight champion produced his "bravest performance" in fighting on while injured in the bout.

"He will always be someone I looked at and thought 'wow'," Coldwell said. "To see how it's turned out, it is sad."

Coldwell was head of boxing for Hayemaker Promotions from 2008 to 2011, a period during which Haye became WBA world heavyweight champion.

"I feel sorry for him," Coldwell told BBC Radio 5 live's boxing podcast.

"When I worked with [trainer] Adam Booth and David, he was at his best, a special athlete with special potential. I just wish him all the best now."

Coldwell was the target of insults from Haye in an acrimonious build-up to the Bellew bout, which ended with opposing trainer Shane McGuigan throwing in the towel to save a stricken Haye after he was put down in the 11th round.

Haye's future is unclear but on Monday he said he had been told by medical experts he could make "a 100% recovery back to full fitness".

Liverpool's Bellew could now defend his WBC cruiserweight title or fight for a second time at heavyweight, potentially against WBO champion Joseph Parker or Deontay Wilder, who holds the WBC title.

"I've said all along, he can't compete with 6ft 8in beasts like [IBF heavyweight champion] Anthony Joshua," Coldwell said. "Joseph Parker on the other hand, he's still learning, he's not the beast people said at the beginning."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/39188805

Thread Information