Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Josh Warrington v Kiko Martinez 13 MAY

What's Warrington's chances against Selby? I don't think he's in that league yet.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Selby hits like Miles .

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Selby hits like Miles .
    Miles? Selby is a very good boxer. He hits harder than Warrington but only slightly.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Btw, Mayweather made it big in America because he's a WINNER!
    The Americans are very fussy about who they throw money at, whereas the Brits aren't.
    For example, do you honestly believe Haye v Bellew would've been very interesting to the Yanks?

Please don't patronise me as an Englishman , that I thought Haye v Bellew was anything more than a freak show.
    Glass jawed fat CW beats former HW belt holder in a bore fest. It was what it was.
    I'm not patronising you. I know people over here saw the fight for what it was........but they still bought it.
    In the States, the only way that would've sold is if it was WWE. (Unless of course they were Mexican. They seem to sell well in the States regardless of how good they are.)

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Americans are very fussy about who they throw money at, whereas the Brits aren't.
    For example, do you honestly believe Haye v Bellew would've been very interesting to the Yanks?

Please don't patronise me as an Englishman , that I thought Haye v Bellew was anything more than a freak show.
    Glass jawed fat CW beats former HW belt holder in a bore fest. It was what it was.
    I'm not patronising you. I know people over here saw the fight for what it was........but they still bought it.
    In the States, the only way that would've sold is if it was WWE. (Unless of course they were Mexican. They seem to sell well in the States regardless of how good they are.)
    Lets see how the sideshow of Briggs and Oquendo does. It will give us a good measure I guess.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

Lets see how the sideshow of Briggs and Oquendo does. It will give us a good measure I guess.
    Exactly my point! Let's see if they earn $9 million between them, let's see if it's ppv and if it is, what numbers it does.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Piss off with the Mayweather winner bollocks. Floyd needed a good opposition to get high figures and he was over payed by a dumb executive from the love company. Floyd is wank to watch.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Piss off with the Mayweather winner bollocks. Floyd needed a good opposition to get high figures and he was over payed by a dumb executive from the love company. Floyd is wank to watch.
    Hey, I'm not some sort of Flomo, he is a Twat, that is undeniable. What is also undeniable is that he is a solid cast iron WINNER and that's a fact!
    As for these "Dumb executives" , answer me this, did the deals that they made with Floyd make their Companies a profit?
    So tell me, who's dumb ?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey, I'm not some sort of Flomo, he is a Twat, that is undeniable. What is also undeniable is that he is a solid cast iron WINNER and that's a fact!
    As for these "Dumb executives" , answer me this, did the deals that they made with Floyd make their Companies a profit?
    So tell me, who's dumb ?
    They may have made a loss, the fights against Berto and Guerrero would have had poor sales. Either way value for money in terms of entertainment Floyd must be the worst in the history of boxing.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Warrington did come along at the right time. With the Loyal Leeds united fan base and the new arena that opened it couldn't have been more perfect timing.

For years I've been wishing Leeds had a decent arena and a good boxer to get behind yet Im not excited about Warrington as don't think he has it to compete with the elite. I haven't even been to one of his fights at the arena yet despite it being local - did go see him fight at Leeds town hall a few years back.

I think his career will come to an end sooner rather than later but he will earn some decent money - good luck to him.

And I think Miles maybe does punch harder.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So tell me, who's dumb ?
    They may have made a loss, the fights against Berto and Guerrero would have had poor sales. Either way value for money in terms of entertainment Floyd must be the worst in the history of boxing.
    So basically you're guessing and have no factual evidence.hopefully our American friends on here can give us the facts, which I'm sure we both know will point to the fact that they made a profit on their investment in Floyd.
    This is the 21st Century, nobody gives people shit loads of money for nothing. If you think them execs are dumb, then you have no grasp of the basics of business or YOU are dumb. Perhaps even both.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So tell me, who's dumb ?
    So basically you're guessing and have no factual evidence.hopefully our American friends on here can give us the facts, which I'm sure we both know will point to the fact that they made a profit on their investment in Floyd.
    This is the 21st Century, nobody gives people shit loads of money for nothing. If you think them execs are dumb, then you have no grasp of the basics of business or YOU are dumb. Perhaps even both.
    The companies will never admit they have overpaid, look at the football, they just raise the prices and move the executives.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Master - Chief executive of Bullshit TV!!!

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The yanks were more excited about Haye Bellew than the Brits
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged